Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown
If Hester wins it, I'll stop watching football all together.
Being a Browns fan should have done that years ago.
OH BUUUUURRRRNNN!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Quote:
Nice burn
*Takes a bow*

I would know, I'm from Akron, am friends with Charlie, and it pains me to watch the Browns as well. Mostly just because they are the only option on television and are pathetic half the time, and just painful enough to lose at the end the other half.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nice burn
*Takes a bow*

I would know, I'm from Akron, am friends with Charlie, and it pains me to watch the Browns as well. Mostly just because they are the only option on television and are pathetic half the time, and just painful enough to lose at the end the other half.
Didn't you play with Charlie at one time? And if you know him, let's see you get a pic.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. It doesn't hurt. Once they came back my spirit was broken rather quickly, so now I just watch because they're the Browns and I can't imagine rooting for anyone else.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
I am willing to bet you any amount of money that the Titans receivers have dropped more balls on Vince, and let more catchable or just deflectable balls get intercepted. That and Edge is an above average receiver out of the backfield. No Vince isn't immune to stats, but look at the games he has won, he has used his legs very effectively, for example in the Texans game. Look at the Titans before Vince and look at them after, before Vince most people thought they would have a top 5 draft pick for sure, but he turned it around. What has Leinart done? If your team is losing it's the quarterbacks job to play to win and put his stats in the back seat. Carr had the highest qb rating in the NFL earlier this season, but the Texans weren't doing anything except losing. Vince's added dimension of being able to run the ball makes him better than Leinart easily. There is no doubt in my mind about Vince's superiority to Leinart.
Although I didn't want to turn this into a Young/Leinart debate... here goes. There's no doubt that Arizona's receivers are better than Tennesee (although Fitz has been out with injury for awhile this season). However this is offset by the fact that Arizona has a much worse offensive line, and until last week no run game. Leinart did everything he could to win, leading the team on last minute drives in both the Kansas City and Chicago games, both oppurtunites blown by Neil Rackers. If Rob Bironas kicked for Arizona, then Leinart would be just as impressive and in the running for ROY. Vince might be able to run the ball better, but Leinart is the better passer. It's impossible to say which one is better as both have shown lots of poise and leadership. My point is that if Bironas doesn't hit that 60 yarder against Indy and Kiwanuka learns how to tackle then we wouldn't even be hearing Vince Young's name. It isn't just the quarterbacks responsibility to win or lose games. It's a team effort.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Dub4President
Quote:
I am willing to bet you any amount of money that the Titans receivers have dropped more balls on Vince, and let more catchable or just deflectable balls get intercepted. That and Edge is an above average receiver out of the backfield. No Vince isn't immune to stats, but look at the games he has won, he has used his legs very effectively, for example in the Texans game. Look at the Titans before Vince and look at them after, before Vince most people thought they would have a top 5 draft pick for sure, but he turned it around. What has Leinart done? If your team is losing it's the quarterbacks job to play to win and put his stats in the back seat. Carr had the highest qb rating in the NFL earlier this season, but the Texans weren't doing anything except losing. Vince's added dimension of being able to run the ball makes him better than Leinart easily. There is no doubt in my mind about Vince's superiority to Leinart.
Although I didn't want to turn this into a Young/Leinart debate... here goes. There's no doubt that Arizona's receivers are better than Tennesee (although Fitz has been out with injury for awhile this season). However this is offset by the fact that Arizona has a much worse offensive line, and until last week no run game. Leinart did everything he could to win, leading the team on last minute drives in both the Kansas City and Chicago games, both oppurtunites blown by Neil Rackers. If Rob Bironas kicked for Arizona, then Leinart would be just as impressive and in the running for ROY. Vince might be able to run the ball better, but Leinart is the better passer. It's impossible to say which one is better as both have shown lots of poise and leadership. My point is that if Bironas doesn't hit that 60 yarder against Indy and Kiwanuka learns how to tackle then we wouldn't even be hearing Vince Young's name. It isn't just the quarterbacks responsibility to win or lose games. It's a team effort.
So Arizona's offensive line is bad, so what? So is Tennessee's. Arizona's line is worse, but Vince is able to elude defenders and is much more mobile in the pocket (and outside). To offset your argument about offensive lines, how about this, Tennessee has the worst ranked defense in the NFL right now and has let in 6 more TD's and is the worst when it comes to TOP. It's quite the rarity to find a team that is the worst in TOP that has a winning record. Even without Fitz Anquan is so much better than Benett, and I would take Bryant Johnson over Bobby Wade any day of the week. As for the 4th quarter drives, in the KC game that would have just tied it up for overtime with a field goal where you are assuming they would win, which doesn't really matter here. Also in the Chicago game, he had an excellent start to the game, but then grew stagnant and as Chicago started coming back he could put up no more points on the board. Arizona's defense was the reason that they were in that game, picking off Grossman 4 times, all that Leinart had to do was manage the lead. Rackers kicked 5 field goals in that game, 3 of which he made, and it isn't ideal to depend on your kicker all that much. Vince didn't depend on Bironas in the Texans game, he just took off and scored the touchdown. He did what he could to avoid overtime and get the win. You are aware that Bironas's field goal in the Indi game and in the Giants game were game winners right? As opposed to Neil Rackers's which were necessary to tie the game so it could go into overtime. Vince didn't let the team get into situations where they lost if the kicker missed a field goal. Ordinarily I agree, qb's don't win games, but Vince often times takes it upon himself and runs the ball downfield extending his drive going beyond the expected job of the qb to do what is necessary. Also just to remind you that Bironas missed two field goals as well in the game against the Ravens, but I'm sure you already knew that. If you want you can blame it all on Rackers, but that's just irrationally pointing the finger. The point is Bironas misses some too, but the Titans still win games. Vince is a beast.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

Quote:
So Arizona's offensive line is bad, so what? So is Tennessee's. Arizona's line is worse, but Vince is able to elude defenders and is much more mobile in the pocket (and outside). To offset your argument about offensive lines, how about this, Tennessee has the worst ranked defense in the NFL right now and has let in 6 more TD's and is the worst when it comes to TOP. It's quite the rarity to find a team that is the worst in TOP that has a winning record. Even without Fitz Anquan is so much better than Benett, and I would take Bryant Johnson over Bobby Wade any day of the week. As for the 4th quarter drives, in the KC game that would have just tied it up for overtime with a field goal where you are assuming they would win, which doesn't really matter here. Also in the Chicago game, he had an excellent start to the game, but then grew stagnant and as Chicago started coming back he could put up no more points on the board. Arizona's defense was the reason that they were in that game, picking off Grossman 4 times, all that Leinart had to do was manage the lead. Rackers kicked 5 field goals in that game, 3 of which he made, and it isn't ideal to depend on your kicker all that much. Vince didn't depend on Bironas in the Texans game, he just took off and scored the touchdown. He did what he could to avoid overtime and get the win. You are aware that Bironas's field goal in the Indi game and in the Giants game were game winners right? As opposed to Neil Rackers's which were necessary to tie the game so it could go into overtime. Vince didn't let the team get into situations where they lost if the kicker missed a field goal. Ordinarily I agree, qb's don't win games, but Vince often times takes it upon himself and runs the ball downfield extending his drive going beyond the expected job of the qb to do what is necessary. Also just to remind you that Bironas missed two field goals as well in the game against the Ravens, but I'm sure you already knew that. If you want you can blame it all on Rackers, but that's just irrationally pointing the finger. The point is Bironas misses some too, but the Titans still win games. Vince is a beast.
With the KC game, I wasn't saying that the field goal would've won it, merely saying that Leinart has been just about as clutch as Vince has been this year leading the team when it counted. The only reason that Leinart grew stagnant against the Bears in the second half is that he only passed it on third and long. Again, that's really irrelevant. The point was that Leinart led them on another clutch drive (which was stopped short by Denny so they could miss the field goal). I'm not blaming it all on Rackers, just pointing out that he is having a very bad year (after the best year by a kicker in NFL history), and that wins and losses don't accurately reflect how good a quarterback is. Of course Leinart has played poorly, but Young also stunk it up for his first bunch of games. Both are proving doubters wrong, both are performing better than expected, both have had patches of greatness, both have had poor performances, both are very clutch, and both don't deserve ROY.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:48 AM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

This needs to be revised and DEVIN HESTER needs to be added to it...
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:49 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys know it's okay to type in paragraphs, right? In fact, it's even encouraged.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:59 AM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
You guys know it's okay to type in paragraphs, right? In fact, it's even encouraged.
What are these "paragraphs" you speak of?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:21 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

even though he is on a losing team Demarco Ryans from Alabama leads the league in tackles with 128. Thats my rookie of the year.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:53 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEVIN HESTER!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nice burn
*Takes a bow*

Didn't you play with Charlie at one time? And if you know him, let's see you get a pic.

You just want me to run up next to him, take a picture, and download it on the internet?

I don't talk to him during the football season much, but if I remember I'll get one once it's over.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:49 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vince Young or Colston should get it, they've have putup great numbers.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202
even though he is on a losing team Demarco Ryans from Alabama leads the league in tackles with 128. Thats my rookie of the year.
Demeco should be on this poll, he would probably garner about 10-15 votes Demeco is awesome.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:32 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

Ha i didnt know that Young has more rushing yards than Bush! hahah
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nice burn
*Takes a bow*

You just want me to run up next to him, take a picture, and download it on the internet?

I don't talk to him during the football season much, but if I remember I'll get one once it's over.
Um yea, duh. :roll: :P

Quote:
Old 12-12-2006, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Young will get it. As long as he keeps this up he's a lock. Esspecially with Colston missing some of the last few games and MJD, Bush and Addai all splitting time.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Hester has made the most impact. He keeps doing great things. Vince is great (to my displeasure) but Hester is as well, id say they are the top 2 candidates right now.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink

I would say MJD but they the media will minlipuate it to look the Reggie Bush look like he deserives it. I wouldent mind if Vince Young won.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure Hester has been great but he's been good as a return man. Young has been good at QB with a weak team around him.

Young definately deserves it before Hester.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:22 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
Sure Hester has been great but he's been good as a return man. Young has been good at QB with a weak team around him.

and realistically, hester would likely have had to have made an impact at an offensive or defensive position. i think it would have to be an awful weak year to give it to a return specialist, no matter how amazing he's been.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN ran a poll; 'who should win OROTY,' Vince Young was in first.

MJ-D was in last. :roll:

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
ESPN ran a poll; 'who should win OROTY,' Vince Young was in first.

MJ-D was in last. :roll:
:roll: Yeah i seen today, Hester was in second... :|

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal

and realistically, hester would likely have had to have made an impact at an offensive or defensive position. i think it would have to be an awful weak year to give it to a return specialist, no matter how amazing he's been.
I agree with you, and this have been a great year for Rookies

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote