Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Transfer Thread

Post key transfers in this thread

RB LaMarcus Coker has transferred from Tennesee to Hampton
http://www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-...,6693864.story

Iowa WR Dominique Douglas is transferring
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...estransfer.ap/
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louisville RB Anthony Allen to Transfer

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

This isn't a transfer, but after the season Ben Mauk will petition for a 6th year of eligibility.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
This isn't a transfer, but after the season Ben Mauk will petition for a 6th year of eligibility.
Good move by him. Next year's QB class is pathetic and he has a much better chance of being drafted next year. This year he is borderline draftable.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-22-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how can you petition for a 6th year if you aren't given a medical redshirt? Like on what grounds could they let you come back?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
how can you petition for a 6th year if you aren't given a medical redshirt? Like on what grounds could they let you come back?
He missed like 2 years at Wake Forest due to injury
Old 12-22-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Iowa WR Dominique Douglas is transferring
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...estransfer.ap/
he has to stay out of jail first...and that whole probation thing prolly won't let him leave the state of iowa, but we'll see...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
he has to stay out of jail first...and that whole probation thing prolly won't let him leave the state of iowa, but we'll see...
He can always go to Iowa State. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-22-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
He can always go to Iowa State. =D
true...but he would sit out a year, then have one year left...plus rumor is he is looking to go east coast (namely Rutgers)...but again, he has trial in like january or february where he will find out how much trouble he is in, and speculation is that he will at least be on probation, therefore prolly not allowing him to transfer out of state

but other Iowa players transferring:

Freshman CB Cedric Everson (former 4* last year)
RS Freshman MLB Abe Satterfield
Sophomore WR Anthony Bowman

and probable but I don't know if it's confirmed:
Freshman RB Jevon Pugh

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
Kirsten Pittman DE for LSU may be petitioning for an additional year of eligibility as well.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

He's not going to Rutgers, I don't know how that rumor got started. True, we did take an Iowa transfer a few years ago (who was from NJ), but we absolutely don't need any WRs right now, and Schiano tends to stay away from character problems.

Plus, we don't recruit the midwest at all.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm definately very curious to see where Bobbie Reid will end up seeing hes elgible to play next year as he could be considered a graduate student...

James Bryant a FB from the U will tear it up next year at U of L as a Linebacker his natural position...

I have alot on the top of my head but i dont know much of people transfering this year, does anyone know if Demetrius Jones who transfered to Cincy will be eligible to play from the start next year? well its a possibility that Ben Mauk wont be granted that Medical redshirt.
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

IIRC, Demetrius should be eligible as I believe players only have to sit out one semester if they transfer. The winter semester would be that for him.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damon McDaniel is transferring from Florida State.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Kirby Freeman is trying to go to Baylor.

http://www.wacotrib.com/sports/conte...7wacbears.html
Old 12-28-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post

Who cares? Freeman couldn't start at a D3 school.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

So "DA U" = D4 school now?
Old 12-29-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

not excatly smart on freemans move i mean Miami is developing into a good team... Freeman probally figured he'd never get that starting job the way he played hopefully he can realize his potential at Baylor hes got alot of talent... but more competition at Baylor, whos gonna start for the U next year? Marve? is he even fully recovered?
Old 12-29-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

... on another note you will not find anyone who would succeed in that offense last year Kyle Wright is basically a talented QB as well as Kirby and if neither did well then i question the offense not them... they seem to have all the pieces in place but cant put them together, sorry i know this is the transfer thread i just wanted to make a note about Kirby's transfer thats all... Damon McDaniel transfering? hmm i take he was one of those who were inelgible that game, seems like a VT candiate? he seems like one who wants to be the man so hampton? haha

also Joshua Tatum is going to end up in the U i dont know if this is new or whatnot
Old 12-29-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
oregonbucfan
Veteran

oregonbucfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cameron Colvin is petioning for a 5th year
Old 12-29-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

rumor has it munir prince asked for a release from ND and is looking at mizzou and Wis. And for the above posts, Freeman is awful, i cant get that 1 for 14 game he had out of my head, after that they compared his qb stats with McFaddens, thats embarassing.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post

Its official

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonbucfan View Post
Cameron Colvin is petioning for a 5th year
He definately should get it seeing he was injured most of his carrer and he has ALOT of talent being a #1 WR outta high school
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lamarcus Coker really didnt transfer he got kicked off the team for marijuana. I believe

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman88 View Post
Lamarcus Coker really didnt transfer he got kicked off the team for marijuana. I believe
It's still a transfer seeing how he changed schools