Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:00 AM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
He's going to be developing into more and more of a passer. VY looks down the field as much as he can, Vick just runs after short time.
That's because Vick's offensive line is terrible and his receivers suck.

He should develop into a better passer. I'm still hoping he fails :?

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:45 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If he doesn't he'll be very close, he's gonna be one of the best scramblers in the game. I still can't belive he won the game by that 39 yard run.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:52 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Vince Young will never have a 1,000 yard rushing season. Unlike Vick, VY is a QB, not an athlete.

Translation for an athlete at QB - Can't play QB.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:41 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to say no because I think he's already a pass first guy and will develop even more so. But think about it, all you need to reach 1000 is 60 yards a game. I could easily see him averaging 60 yards a game.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:44 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He constatly runs for 1 downs all the time and much more he's easly got 60 yards a game.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think he will ebcuase i think tennesee will focus on him being throw first type of guy. With whats going on with Vick tennesee wil most lekely give VY a good reciever and more weapons rather then what atlanta did
Old 12-12-2006, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I garantee he does
Old 12-12-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt he will. I think he'll run less and less as his career goes on as he gets more cofortable going to his #2 and #3 guys.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Vince Young will never have a 1,000 yard rushing season. Unlike Vick, VY is a QB, not an athlete.

Translation for an athlete at QB - Can't play QB.
Remember the Vick thread? You already lost that argument.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote