Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 01-01-2008, 07:05 AM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

darnik44two smells like sex panther.darnik44two smells like sex panther.
Default mock

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...0teams/pit.jpg
1. *
2. *
4. (Compensatory pick)

Last edited by darnik44two : 01-01-2008 at 07:08 AM.
darnik44two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:13 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the Devin Thomas pick if he comes out

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love loadholt, thomas and hayden...the rest is abit meh. B+
Old 01-01-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. *

I like Loadholts potential, but If Otah is there, I take him. It really hinges on what they do with Max Starks and if they sign a RT like Stacy Andrews. He could be our first rounder or we could go Defense.

2. *

This kid is absolutely my favorite WR prospect in the draft. Good size, good speed, great hands, physical, great hops and is a KR to boot.

Speiker is a very good center, and I'd love to have him. He's very underrated, but not "Jump to 3rd round" underrated. I think he'll be a 6th-7th rounder at best. Kind of a big reach IMO.

I really like Dantrell Savage. With that said, He's basically a Smaller Willie Parker. If we take a RB, I'm hoping for a Short Yardage back/Bigger bruiser. I have yet to get an opportunity about Gary Russell, from what I hear, his attitude isn't top notch, but coaches are impressed with his talent.

4. (Compensatory pick)

I don't think we have a comp pick. If we did, I'd much rather have Jonathan Hefney or D.J. Parker from VT in round 5 as a FS. That said I'm not sold that Ryan Clark doesn't come back or Anthony Smith doesn't step up. Where did you hear we have a Comp pick? We only lost what, Morey & Kuhn & Bailey, and Porter was cut. Not to mention we signed Mahan.

Can't argue this pick. I love this kid.

I'm not convinced that Castille drops to here. He'll probably be the top Senior FS. Justin Tryon from AZ State might be a CB option here.

We don't have a 7th rounder (Conditional pick for Allen Rossum), but if we did, I'd rather get Andrew Bain from Miami or Fernando Velasco of Georgia. I'm just not a fan of Grimes.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this pick. I have a man crush on Devin Thomas now. Savage is a good player. I would use him as our KR/PR. I really like Grimes. I think he will be a good pro.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I like this pick. I have a man crush on Devin Thomas now. Savage is a good player. I would use him as our KR/PR. I really like Grimes. I think he will be a good pro.
The only problem with that is Savage doesn't return kicks for okie state. thats a learning curve for 4th rounder, if you go for a KR/PR, might as well get a proven one. Terrance Wheatley.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
The only problem with that is Savage doesn't return kicks for okie state. thats a learning curve for 4th rounder, if you go for a KR/PR, might as well get a proven one. Terrance Wheatley.
I dont see why Savage cant return kicks. He as great speed, vision, and hits the hole hard, and fast. He is shifty and elusive. I think he would be a monster there. If it wasnt for Cox and Bryant, I am sure that Savage would return kicks.