Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

How much poon do you have to get to be bored, with a bicth like that all over you.
Man that has to be BS I know ya'll saw the pics I linked.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Man that has to be BS I know ya'll saw the pics I linked.
Yea I saw em, dam Reggies done well for himself!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad Ray J had that first.

And on Tape.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Eh the pics disappeared.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Too bad Ray J had that first.

And on Tape.
Id still tap that.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Id still tap that.
**** me too.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Yea I saw em, dam Reggies done well for himself!
Dating Kim Kardashian, making millions, doesn't have to live up to the hype of being a good running back. Life is good in the Bush house.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Reggie and her have been on and off, he better seal the deal this time!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Reggie and her have been on and off, he better seal the deal this time!
She's been seen at quite a few Saints games. Maybe we need to "Simpson" her and ban her.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
She's been seen at quite a few Saints games. Maybe we need to "Simpson" her and ban her.
Reggie needs something else to be playing for next year, thats enough motivation right there when you see that broad in the stands.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else go to Together As One in LA? **** was crazy...everyone was thizzzzzzzzzzzzin.

Drum and Bass Room

Another from Drum and Bass

Looking down at the main stage from the stadium seats

The Countdown

12:00 AM 01-01-2008

Thizzzzzzzin hard in Drum and Bass later in the night
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My night ended smoking the most ridiculously sized joints in a "jims tours" bus at 8am after a day/night when its possible one too many ales and too many pupil expanding substances were consumed. Combine this with the fact that i just got home (12:35pm on the 3rd) and i think it's fair to say i had a decent day/night/day/night.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
My night ended smoking the most ridiculously sized joints in a "jims tours" bus at 8am after a day/night when its possible one too many ales and too many pupil expanding substances were consumed. Combine this with the fact that i just got home (12:35pm on the 3rd) and i think it's fair to say i had a decent day/night/day/night.
That's the kinda night I'm talking about my dude.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
The grill in that random tour bus was without doubt the best i have ever had.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
more like 3 nights though

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
more like 3 nights though
haha, it was only really 2 nights, the 2nd being a massive music festival in Brisbane on new years day. The 3rd day was just a surf, a few beers and a grill with the boys before everyone had to go back to work/university.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blast from times past! What are y'all's plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YFS has some ******* huge pupils in that last pic haha.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
YFS has some ******* huge pupils in that last pic haha.
It was dark and his eyes were just compensating for the lack of light?

This excuse probably wouldn't work with the lights show at those concerts, but its all I got.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw this thread not even realizing it was a zombie thread brought back to life. I spent the night with a few friends, drank a little, smoked a hookah, smoked stuff that wasn't a hookah, played beer pong, ping pong, and drunkenly came up with the best drinking game ever. Called my parents just after midnight and wished em a happy New Year and really didn't understand much because they were also drunk. It was a great night, how bout y'all?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I saw this thread not even realizing it was a zombie thread brought back to life. I spent the night with a few friends, drank a little, smoked a hookah, smoked stuff that wasn't a hookah, played beer pong, ping pong, and drunkenly came up with the best drinking game ever. Called my parents just after midnight and wished em a happy New Year and really didn't understand much because they were also drunk. It was a great night, how bout y'all?
I received no such phone call and only drink when I am around your uncle, TT. Are you sure you dialed the right number?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote