Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steelers sign Jeremy Bloom to PS

Kiss Willie Reid goodbye next year fans.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing right there. He's always intrigued me as a good return prospect, but didn't really get much of an opportunity
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Good signing right there. He's always intrigued me as a good return prospect, but didn't really get much of an opportunity
Willie Reid intrigued me as a good prospect, but he couldn't beat a senior citizen, then when the senior citizen was injured, they went to another vet before him. So finally when they go with him, what does he do, fumbles the opening kickoff, trips over his feet because he was trying to run too fast, then dropping a pass right to him.

Expect either a UDFA, FA signing, or Bloom to be out KR next year.

Rossum isn't the answer, neither is Reid.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A great cheap pickup, just what you guys need.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jeremy Bloom, hope he does big things for us.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where did you find this?
Old 12-31-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can any1 give me any info on Bloom please? Thanks
Old 12-31-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
He skis like a champion.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
He skis like a champion.
also is an abercrombie model

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Lets just say, he is like Rossum. He wont play any position but return. He is fast though. I think he ran a 4.3 in college. Dont quote me on that though.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would activate him strait away..Rossum and Reid are a waste of roster space
Old 01-01-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i the only one who sees a little potential in reid? he didnt have a great night with the fumble and the slip (on a slick turf) but his other returns were decent...idk why we threw a fade to him but i wouldnt label him a complete waste just yet

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching a Sports Machine when they did a story on him... He should have stuck to skiing...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think jeremy bloom sucked it up on the Eagles too, quite similar to what Reid has done with us. I dont really think this is a step up unless Bloom steps it up and proves he can do something worthwhile.

Its a shame about Reid. I think his problem was he never got comfortable and tried to do too much back there instead of letting the game come to him and using his natural abilities. If we still have him for cheap and he can do something at WR, I dont see why we dont let him hang around one more year to try and do something. If we really need to we can cut him and maybe put him on the PS. We definitely need a good returner to compete with the rest of the league though. And we need to get rid of Ligashesky.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
I think jeremy bloom sucked it up on the Eagles too, quite similar to what Reid has done with us. I dont really think this is a step up unless Bloom steps it up and proves he can do something worthwhile.

Its a shame about Reid. I think his problem was he never got comfortable and tried to do too much back there instead of letting the game come to him and using his natural abilities. If we still have him for cheap and he can do something at WR, I dont see why we dont let him hang around one more year to try and do something. If we really need to we can cut him and maybe put him on the PS. We definitely need a good returner to compete with the rest of the league though. And we need to get rid of Ligashesky.
I'm to the point i'd like to see us sign..

Steve Sarkisian and Tom Osborne.. For Arians and Ligashesky.

Old 01-01-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sarkisian would be good. He runs a pretty traditional offense, similar to what we ran with Cowher. I'd be happy to take him instead of Arians, but it could be hard to lure him away from USC, cause as I watch the Rose Bowl now, he seems to be having a lot of fun there.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Sarkisian would be good. He runs a pretty traditional offense, similar to what we ran with Cowher. I'd be happy to take him instead of Arians, but it could be hard to lure him away from USC, cause as I watch the Rose Bowl now, he seems to be having a lot of fun there.
True, but being a Pittsburgh Coordinator is a pretty special job. Think of the Coordinators we had.

Chan Gailey -> Georgia Tech
Mike Mularkey -> Buffalo Bills
Ken Whisenhunt -> Arizona Cardinals
Dick LeBeau -> Cincinnati Bengals
Jim Haslett -> New Orleans Saints
Tim Lewis -> New York Giants DC.

It's a pretty good springboard.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

No doubt about it, but it really depends on what he wants to do. The college game is a lot more laid back than the NFL, especially in a place like USC. I'd love to see us make a play for him this offseason if he wants to make the jump anytime soon.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bloom ehh i don't know how good he can be, he got cut by the eagles who had no returner. Then they loose their first game because they cut Bloom. They were desperate they could have kept bloom. I see us getting a cb/returner
Old 01-02-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes!!! I love jeremy bloom!!!!!! The white truth!!
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote