Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 12-07-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Where did they go?

Andrey Baskin? This kid was supposed to play for Syracuse hes a heck of a talent... he preped to get his grades up and STILL cant get elgible for syracuse? whatsup wit that anyone know where this kid is and whatsup with him

and we can also use this thread to discuss lost players and if anyone knows about them or whatnot...

like Kyle Williams from bollingbrooks arrested for 43 years after beating some girl up cause he was messed up from all those concussions hes been getting... thats just an example
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened to Derrick McPhearson? And how about Melvin Alaeze... i know Alaeze was arrested, but i don't know for how long etc...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
what happened to Derrick McPhearson? And how about Melvin Alaeze... i know Alaeze was arrested, but i don't know for how long etc...
Alaeze is in Jail for attempted murder. I think he got 8 years.

McPhearson got kicked off the Illinois football team, but he is still at UofI I believe.. I saw him on campus a few months ago.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

Baskin couldn't get eligible.

If anyone asks about Jerome Messam, or Dwayne Jones, I believe both are incarcerated.

Berkeley Hutchinson quit school to join the army.

Nate Robinson sucked, and transferred to Akron.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Alaeze is in Jail for attempted murder. I think he got 8 years.

McPhearson got kicked off the Illinois football team, but he is still at UofI I believe.. I saw him on campus a few months ago.
so was he kicked off the team permanently? or can he come back next year? I'm surprised he hasn't tried to transfer...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
McPearson played for Hampton this year. Good thing they don't care if their players have pending court cases.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:07 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

I have a few players in mind and was wondering what happened to them if anyone knows...
Dishon Platt- could never get elgible for college

Randy Estes- a top 10 prospect his junior year and somehow plummeted his senior year

Jorrie Adams- T A&M player at one time a top Tackle

Nathaniel Robinson- Top DT in the class of 2003 a rutgers commit

Bobby Washington- a miami RB commit and then transfered to NC st. dont know where he is now

Nick Patton- among the top dual threat Qbs of his class couldnt get elgible for KSt. and went to JC and somehow disappeared
Old 01-02-2008, 05:53 AM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

Scroll up, I already talked about Robinson.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Scroll up, I already talked about Robinson.
sorry didnt notice that but yeah i was wondering about all those rutgers players