Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-30-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rick Ross ft Flo Rida - Street Money
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pack-Milky Way

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wale-nike boots
metafore-nah mean
metafore-lean low
metafore- what i is
Old 01-01-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last 5 Classic Rock songs

Boston - Rock & Roll Band
CCR - Proud Mary
Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Carry On
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Neil Young - Heart Of Gold

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heltah Skeltah-Operation Lockdown!!1
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
last 5 Classic Rock songs

Boston - Rock & Roll Band
CCR - Proud Mary
Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Carry On
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
I saw Neil Young in Massey Hall, it was his first time playing there since his legendary concert in 71. It was an unbelievable show, he played an acoustic and an electric set. Great show, best one I have ever been too. I was sitting 5th row floor, same row as GORD DOWNIE.

On another note

Right now Im listening to probably the most talented musician around today and IMO the best guitarist right now(if you consider him a guitarist

I suggest everyone to check out his stuff. His band is called Robert Randolph and the Family Band(it consists of him, 2 cousins, and some random white guy.)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:17 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WW III- Ruff Ryders

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I saw Neil Young in Massey Hall, it was his first time playing there since his legendary concert in 71. It was an unbelievable show, he played an acoustic and an electric set. Great show, best one I have ever been too. I was sitting 5th row floor, same row as GORD DOWNIE.

On another note

Right now Im listening to probably the most talented musician around today and IMO the best guitarist right now(if you consider him a guitarist

I suggest everyone to check out his stuff. His band is called Robert Randolph and the Family Band(it consists of him, 2 cousins, and some random white guy.)
he is a guitarist son.

neil perry - lineage situation

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Rush-Tom Sawyer

Collbie Caillat-Realize
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Karma Police-----Radiohead

I could listen to this song every 10 minutes.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
TapouT

Trilla is the second studio album by Rick Ross. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, R. Kelly, T-Pain, Akon, Flo-Rida, Trick Daddy & Young Jeezy are all goona be featured on dis album. with 2 huge hits speedin ft. R.kelly nd street money ft. Flo-rida ive heard previews of dis album on myspace nd dis album is gunna b sik set 2 be released Feb 19 dis album is a most buy or if u dont feel like spendin money a must download.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right Im just listenin to the music player on my myspace.

Right now its Ozzy Osbourne "Flying High Again"

But the player has songs on it from....

A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, Tool, Pantera, Index Case, Rush, Johnny Cash, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, U2, The Used, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Weezer, Tears For Fears, Lacuna Coil, Motleyu Crue, Guns N Roses, and most importantly FAITH NO MORE!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Paramore: Riot!

Sixx: A.M.: The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suggest any hardcore fans pick up Turmoil's discography "Staring Back".
They played their first show in Buffalo in 8 years a few days ago, definitely one of my favorite hardcore bands
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757Dawg View Post

Paramore: Riot!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...dL._AA240_.jpg

Sixx: A.M.: The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack

2 very good albums right there, I present you with +rep!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable : 01-03-2008 at 09:12 PM.
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ozzy Osborne-No More Tears

I loved this song when I was little, and I still love the song. Only rock I will listen too.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blur - Parklife
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I listend to Lupe's the Cool. i like some of it
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The White Stripes------Conquest

It's their new single. It's weird but I like it a lot
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm back on Zeitgeist by Smashing Pumpkins, that albums is great
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank

WOW great Lp right there GREATT
Quote:
Old 01-04-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colby O Donis ft Akon - What You Got

Akons new prodigy.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:30 AM    (permalink
TapouT

The most hyped album of the year for me Collaborators include Birdman, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, The Game. The album is set to be released on Feb 15 of 2008 and was voted most anticipated album by XXL magazine. Lil Wayne in my vote is the best rapper alive so i know this album is goona be sick.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

UGK ft. OutKast International Players Anthem
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ya Boy - Optimus Rime

Mixtape of the Year Holla at Ya Boy
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote