Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-30-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman88 View Post
Lamarcus Coker really didnt transfer he got kicked off the team for marijuana. I believe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Post key transfers in this thread

RB LaMarcus Coker has transferred from Tennesee to Hampton
http://www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-...,6693864.story
Another Hampton first day pick, go Pirates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Damon McDaniel is transferring from Florida State.
Shoulda went with Percy to FLorida

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:04 AM    (permalink
oregonbucfan
Veteran

oregonbucfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
He definately should get it seeing he was injured most of his carrer and he has ALOT of talent being a #1 WR outta high school
I hope, he was coming on as a solid WR right before he went down. Him and Jasion Williams could have huge bounce back years next year IMO
Old 12-30-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonbucfan View Post
I hope, he was coming on as a solid WR right before he went down. Him and Jasion Williams could have huge bounce back years next year IMO
Provided whoever is playing QB is any good of course
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post

Shoulda went with Percy to FLorida
He still would have transferred even if he went to Florida. His girlfriend had a son and he wants to move closer to home to be with his son.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:06 AM    (permalink
oregonbucfan
Veteran

oregonbucfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Provided whoever is playing QB is any good of course
Well if Nic Costa the backup to Dixon (who torn his acl 3 weeks before him) played these last few games, they probably dont lose the last 3. He actually played Dixon = in the summer. They say hes a Kellen Clemens clone. So I expect if he can come back and be close to 100% we should be ok
Old 01-01-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
aheineken
Veteran

aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but wide receiver Jarred Fayson is transferring from Florida to Illinois.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2007...-will-tra.html
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
aheineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USF Backup LB Donte Spires is looking into transferring,
Old 01-01-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
I'm definately very curious to see where Bobbie Reid will end up seeing hes elgible to play next year as he could be considered a graduate student...

James Bryant a FB from the U will tear it up next year at U of L as a Linebacker his natural position...

I have alot on the top of my head but i dont know much of people transfering this year, does anyone know if Demetrius Jones who transfered to Cincy will be eligible to play from the start next year? well its a possibility that Ben Mauk wont be granted that Medical redshirt.
i thought the NCAA changed the graduate rule after Urban Meyer took a bunch of DBs from his Utah team to Florida
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

they did but noone really did it before till after Urban did it then many have done it, Richard Kolavacheck to vandy, Ben Mauk, and several others...
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU RB Russell Ball has transferred to Prarie View A&M

http://tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll...D=200880101008
Old 01-03-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mallett to ucla

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...TS17/265555016

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
Speculation.

But wtf? Jesus.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
I wonder how true this is.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

as i said in the recruiting thread, GREAT move playin under a great coach opposed to one who you dont even know how long he'll stick around...
Old 01-03-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard talk that he may be able to play next year due to a rule about a coaching change. Anyone know anything about this?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

I knew Mallett was transferring, but the one team I had not heard was UCLA. I know he contacted Nebraska, Arkansas, Alabama and Houston. From what I knew, Houston was the odds on favorite to land him as that was who he had the most contact with over the last few weeks.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post
I knew Mallett was transferring, but the one team I had not heard was UCLA. I know he contacted Nebraska, Arkansas, Alabama and Houston. From what I knew, Houston was the odds on favorite to land him as that was who he had the most contact with over the last few weeks.
Yeah but UCLA now has Neuheisel who is known as a solid QB coach. That is probably a big factor in his decision
Old 01-03-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word around here is that Mallett is leaving, although I'm not sure if it's to UCLA...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Word around here is that Mallett is leaving, although I'm not sure if it's to UCLA...
At least now Rich Rodriguez might be able to run his spread offense
Old 01-03-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallet to UCLA is said to be close to a done deal. Don't burn me because I do not have a link but I will post one when I get it
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard the deal is as good as done. And let me be the first to say, WOW. Thank you Rick, for making UCLA relevant once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
I heard the deal is as good as done. And let me be the first to say, WOW. Thank you Rick, for making UCLA relevant once again.
Rick Neuheisel will have UCLA beack in the top 5 recruiting within 2 years.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rick Neuheisel will have UCLA beack in the top 5 recruiting within 2 years.
He makes me wanna cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

he's gonna be great, at last USC will have some competition recruiting
Old 01-04-2008, 11:23 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Amari Spievey is transferring from Iowa Central to Iowa.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote