Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Thats because hes from Baltimore! He asked my girlfriend to prom.
lol, Thats crazy. and I meant to say one of the best freshman.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
lol, Thats crazy. and I meant to say one of the best freshman.
Yeah, I cant wait until next year so that I can say my gf turned down an NBA player for me :)

PS Paul Harris is the real beast of that team, the dude looks like an NFL Linebacker.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do think are the best PGs in college right now?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
PS Paul Harris is the real beast of that team, the dude looks like an NFL Linebacker.
Hes such a good rebounder too, I really think he could be an all pro TE.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darnell Jackson = most underrated player nationally
Old 01-05-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO UMASS!!!!!!!! this is going to be a high scoring affair both 70 plus lol!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

America meet Chris Lowe, Ricky Harris and Gary Forbes

UMASS!!!
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Umass Comming Out Gunning!!!!
Quote:
Old 01-05-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

SHOOOOOOOOOOT fudge
Quote:
Old 01-05-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

UMASS putting up a decent fight. Shooting terrible from the field and have missed 7 lay ups today.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Solid game, Ummas shot 42% from the field and one of there starters shot 2-15. The team missed 9 layups lol. But a solid game for them. cant wait for A-10 conference action!
Quote:
Old 01-06-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I know my boy Duckseason is happy. A big win for Oregon at Arizona today.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I know my boy Duckseason is happy. A big win for Oregon at Arizona today.
I'm so excited about that obviously as an ASU fan. This is the first season that ASU has started 2-0 in PAC-10 play in 20 years. Also, we have already matched our PAC-10 win total from last season.

If anyone wants to see a future NBA star, check out James Harden from ASU on Wednesday when we play Arizona. It should be a good game.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:59 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
KU is dismantling BC right now 47-29 at the half
:[ not like i was surprised at all.
BC isn't its former self. and KU is just a beast all around. WAY too physical for their own good.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:25 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt at Nova today, two top 25 teams at the moment in a Big East game. Pitt's banged up and Villanova is coming off a bad loss to DePaul in their first Big East game. It'll be interesting to see who pulls this one out, ugly game so far. Pitt definitely misses fields a lot they've been turning it over a ton and Nova definitely misses Casiem Drummond inside they haven't been nearly the same without him.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that anyone here cares about the valley, but Illinois State are 3-0 in the valley with wins at creighton, at witchita , and home against Southern Ill. 11-3 on the year and definately a front runner for the Valley title.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Pitt at Nova today, two top 25 teams at the moment in a Big East game. Pitt's banged up and Villanova is coming off a bad loss to DePaul in their first Big East game. It'll be interesting to see who pulls this one out, ugly game so far. Pitt definitely misses fields a lot they've been turning it over a ton and Nova definitely misses Casiem Drummond inside they haven't been nearly the same without him.
Great first half. Pitt just drilled a 3 pointer to tie the game before half. 30-30 at the break.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great first half. Pitt just drilled a 3 pointer to tie the game before half. 30-30 at the break.
Very sloppy early on but both teams got it going later. Should be a great second half as well. Blair is just huge inside for Pitt and Villlanova really has no answer with Drummond out. Malcolm Grant was huge for them in the first half, as the years go on he's going to develop into a very nice player he's impressive whenever he gets minutes.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Very sloppy early on but both teams got it going later. Should be a great second half as well. Blair is just huge inside for Pitt and Villlanova really has no answer with Drummond out. Malcolm Grant was huge for them in the first half, as the years go on he's going to develop into a very nice player he's impressive whenever he gets minutes.
I graduated from the same high school as Bradley Wannamaker on Pitt. I graduated in 02 he graduated in 07, but he was an animal in high school. Him and Reggie Redding who is on Villanova now used to battle in the Philadelphia Catholic League.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
I graduated from the same high school as Bradley Wannamaker on Pitt. I graduated in 02 he graduated in 07, but he was an animal in high school. Him and Reggie Redding who is on Villanova now used to battle in the Philadelphia Catholic League.
Redding's pretty solid, usually manages to get into the rotation. Haven't seen much of Wannamaker but I'll assume he's a frosh so he's got plenty of time. I go to Nova now, I'm on break so not there but obviously am interested in the game's results. Freshman have been solid and we'll be good at the guards for awhile but the inside play especially defensively and on the boards has been pretty bad. Totally different team with Drummond though obviously we were playing lesser competition.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Redding's pretty solid, usually manages to get into the rotation. Haven't seen much of Wannamaker but I'll assume he's a frosh so he's got plenty of time. I go to Nova now, I'm on break so not there but obviously am interested in the game's results. Freshman have been solid and we'll be good at the guards for awhile but the inside play especially defensively and on the boards has been pretty bad. Totally different team with Drummond though obviously we were playing lesser competition.
I was at a high school game last week. Jay Wright was sitting besides me. Hes real big on a junior from the school I went to Maalik Wayns. Remember that name. He is going to be a monster at Nova if he keeps his verbal.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
I was at a high school game last week. Jay Wright was sitting besides me. Hes real big on a junior from the school I went to Maalik Wayns. Remember that name. He is going to be a monster at Nova if he keeps his verbal.
Yeah I remember we had a verbal from Wayns. Hopefully he does keep it, our guards are solid but I have a feeling he's more talented than most guys we've recruited and we tend to do pretty well with midlevel guys anyway (Grant who has been a monster today was just a three star) so a guy as highly regarded as Wayns should be a great player. Looks like your high school's got a pretty solid basketball program.

Pitt is really controlling the boards in this game, not sure on the exact numbers but I'd imagine they're dominating, especially on the offensive glass.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah I remember we had a verbal from Wayns. Hopefully he does keep it, our guards are solid but I have a feeling he's more talented than most guys we've recruited and we tend to do pretty well with midlevel guys anyway (Grant who has been a monster today was just a three star) so a guy as highly regarded as Wayns should be a great player. Looks like your high school's got a pretty solid basketball program.

Pitt is really controlling the boards in this game, not sure on the exact numbers but I'd imagine they're dominating, especially on the offensive glass.
Yea just to name a few players: Recently passed McDonalds all american and NBA player Eddie Griffin, Rasaul Butler, Marvin Harrison who was a first team all catholic but obviously turned into one of the best NFL receivers ever, Charron Fisher who is leading the nation in scoring at Niagara with 27 PPG, NBA coach Tom O'brien. There is a bunch more but they are probably the ones you would know.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 Scottie Reynolds.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea just to name a few players: Recently passed McDonalds all american and NBA player Eddie Griffin, Rasaul Butler, Marvin Harrison who was a first team all catholic but obviously turned into one of the best NFL receivers ever, Charron Fisher who is leading the nation in scoring at Niagara with 27 PPG, NBA coach Tom O'brien. There is a bunch more but they are probably the ones you would know.
Definitely know all of those guys. I remember you saying Harrison went there but that's a pretty impressive list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I <3 Scottie Reynolds.
Scottie's had a rough day today. I've been impressed with the fact that he hasn't been forcing it, he knows he's off. Just had a nice look inside to Cunningham. Impressive that we've stayed in this without probably our best scorer doing much scoring at all. Great depth at the guard spots helps a lot.