Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I <3 Scottie Reynolds.
I personally think Scottie is garbage.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I personally think Scottie is garbage.
Scottie's very up and down. When he's good he's good, but over the course of the year I think Grant and Fisher are going to get more looks offensively than Scottie will. That said he does tend to make some nice hustle plays and can explode at times for huge games. Don't think he's really much more than a role player on a good team, but if he's your star player and you don't have anybody else to step up you're in trouble. Nice win for Nova, tough game overall.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Scottie's very up and down. When he's good he's good, but over the course of the year I think Grant and Fisher are going to get more looks offensively than Scottie will. That said he does tend to make some nice hustle plays and can explode at times for huge games. Don't think he's really much more than a role player on a good team, but if he's your star player and you don't have anybody else to step up you're in trouble. Nice win for Nova, tough game overall.
I think Scottie is a good role player yes I agree 100%, but hes not what a McDonalds All-American should be. I had way higher expectations for him coming into this season. Not that im a Nova fan at all, but I figured he would be one of the better players in the country.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Scottie is a good role player yes I agree 100%, but hes not what a McDonalds All-American should be. I had way higher expectations for him coming into this season. Not that im a Nova fan at all, but I figured he would be one of the better players in the country.

He reminds me a lot of Dominic James, pretty much the same situation.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He reminds me a lot of Dominic James, pretty much the same situation.
Dominic James has gotten worse every year from the time he was a freshman.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year, Scottie was one of my favorite players in the nation. I'll admit I haven't watched much of Nova however this season.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Exactly, Reynolds has regressed this year also from what I've seen.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a pretty solid amount of Scottie this season and he was pretty hot at the beginning of the year but recently hasn't done much at all. Last year he had some nice games and was hot at the end of the season. Wasn't good at the Pan American games but was fantastic when we went up to Canada before the season (hit more than 90% of his threes on over 10 attempts, only missed one). He's just an up and down guy, the type of player that can carry a team on one night but will have to affect the game in other ways another because he's just not scoring. I also think the success of the freshmen and has him a little rattled but means he doesn't have to force it as much. I agree I expected him to be one of the best in the country this season and he hasn't been. A little disappointing but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hot at another point in the season and starts taking over games for a stretch. That said, I'm pleased that he hasn't forced the issue in some games where he's obviously off. The thing is that as a team with no seniors as long as nobody leaves early (which seems likely) this team is going to have a lot of chemistry and should be a solid and polished squad next season after having what I expect to be a very inconsistant year this season. Should improve when Drummond comes back though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Illinois sucks right now, good god. Talent wise we're pretty decent, but our guys, especially the seniors are lazy. Can't wait til' we get Legion and Jamar next year.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Illinois sucks right now, good god. Talent wise we're pretty decent, but our guys, especially the seniors are lazy. Can't wait til' we get Legion and Jamar next year.
If Gordon would have stayed committed use woulda been fine this season.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

My boy Huggins with a big win today over Marquette.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
If Gordon would have stayed committed use woulda been fine this season.
*Waits for Sweetness rant*

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you best believe it. still kind of pissed about the double overtime loss to oklahoma, would have been a great out of conference win. but what are ya gonna do
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
you best believe it. still kind of pissed about the double overtime loss to oklahoma, would have been a great out of conference win. but what are ya gonna do
I'm more mad at the Notre Dame loss. They got crushed that whole game. I can deal with the loss to Oklahoma knowing that Blake Griffin is an absolute monster. I know Notre Dame is good and all, but WVU just got blasted.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm more mad at the Notre Dame loss. They got crushed that whole game. I can deal with the loss to Oklahoma knowing that Blake Griffin is an absolute monster. I know Notre Dame is good and all, but WVU just got blasted.
yeah that notre dame game was just absolutely rough, not a fun game to watch at all.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Clemson is up 76-70 against #1 UNC with 4ish min left.. upset in the making.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92 View Post
Clemson is up 76-70 against #1 UNC with 4ish min left.. upset in the making.
Its an upset but barely. Clemson is a very good team, and they are home.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-06-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Its an upset but barely. Clemson is a very good team, and they are home.
True.. Clemson is #19 in the nation so they aren't a weak team.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hansborough is really struggling
Old 01-06-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Ellington has kept UNC in this game.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 01-06-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's been playing very well this year. Big difference from last year. I think he's having a better year than he did his freshman year too.

Quote:
I didn't even watch. I thought It'd be an easy win so I chose to watch the playoff game. I was expecting to roll through conference play until we hit Pittsburgh.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Clemson needs to play good D here.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 01-06-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish this game was on TV for me :(

COME ON HEELS!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Good Defensive stand for the tigers.. they should get the victory or this thing is going into OT.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 01-06-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Ellington hits a 3 with .4 seconds left in OT UNC 90 Clemson 88.

R.I.P Sean Taylor