Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised no one commented on my reference to the 19th amendment...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Ronald Wilson Reagan was the Devil.

6 letters in each of his names 666, he was the devil

hahhaah that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan is the devil, and the Government is lying about 9/11.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'm surprised no one commented on my reference to the 19th amendment...
Damn that women's suffrage.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the 1960's. At least as far as this country is concerned.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:21 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
My own opinion (and I agree that it's pretty arbitrary) is:

Best: 1920's and 1990's (although Rwanda was pretty terrible).

Worst: 1910's (Unseen is correct, World War I was the dumbest war ever), 1930's, 40's, 60's, 70's.

The 20th century was arguably the worst century in recorded history, at least in terms of violence and genocide.
bf. you can't be serious? the 12th century was atrocious too. just on a lot more 'local' level. so was the imperialism of the 17th and 18th centuries.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shouldn't the worst decade be the most depressing decade? That is why it is the 1930s.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1968 really killed the 60s cuz Hugh Jackman was born.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
1968 really killed the 60s cuz Hugh Jackman was born.
yea well 1986 made the 80s, but then 1989 killed them...stupid 1989...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds like fun...i'll start by the decades i've been a part of.

well, my favorite is the 90s...it had good music (for the first 6 or 7 years anyway), King Bill and the Packers winning the Superbowl. what more could i want.

80s were fine...at the time...but for some reason people won't let that damn decade die. giant hair on women and mullets on men just make me want to club a baby seal.

70s--eh, i was concieved in the 70s, so close enough. all i can ever think about when i want to pigeon hole this decade is the color orange...weird, eh?

and now the decades i missed out on in order of preference of which one i would like to live through.

60s-political unrest = good ass music. the assassinations would've been a bit of a downer. but the drugs and free love sound like a rockin' good time.

20s-i think i would've done well during prohibition. drinking is just more fun when it's illegal.

00s-for my money, ya can't find a better decade worth of presidents than McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft and Wilson. in fact, that's the problem with politics today...not enough fatties.

10s-maybe if i lived through WWI, i'd actually understand how it started :)

30s-sounds kinda depressing...but, since i'm too money-stupid to invest in anything, i'd probably have all my money safely hidden in jars.

40s-yeah, all i can think of for the 40s is US involvement in WWII. i don't think i'd do well in war.

50s-my narrow minded thoughts on this decade include the Korean War, obnoxious music and prudish women that won't hold hands with you until the 4th date. i'll take my chances on the front lines in Germany before i live through this crap.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
yea well 1986 made the 80s, but then 1989 killed them...stupid 1989...
1989 was the bomb diggity.