Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
I recently bought 50 Cent's new album, Curtis.
By the way, nice song, 619.
thnx, fittys new album is wack!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
thnx, fittys new album is wack!
yea ill second this, also that Music Video is a classic.

did you see the way fat joe was lookin out there? hot chicks dont think hes hot cause of how he looks, they think hes hot cause hes got money

hell he even says, my rocks on my ears are bigger than the one on your finger
now thats a fat(ballin) man pick up line
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
TapouT

fiftys new album is the same as most of his albums a couple sick songs like "I'll Still Kill", "I Get Money" & "Ayo Technology". but with those hits comes the rest of the album that is not really good and in terms with the album competition with Kanye I thought Fifty was supose to retire. Fifty were all still waiting.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT View Post
fiftys new album is the same as most of his albums a couple sick songs like "I'll Still Kill", "I Get Money" & "Ayo Technology". but with those hits comes the rest of the album that is not really good and in terms with the album competition with Kanye I thought Fifty was supose to retire. Fifty were all still waiting.
well dont wait too long, he sold out. isnt it weird that Em found him(he made a move)then sold out and than fiddy made a movie, and now he sold out. hell Yao Technology isnt even that good of a song, fiddy always sounds like he took to many sleepin pills. I get money....well no **** you got a whole bunch of dumbass white kids thinkin your a rappin superstar. fiddy is what the industry hates, make it big, then sell out

Last edited by Its Ya Boy : 01-12-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
album is crazy good

personally, i got some punk goin right now

Same In The End ~ Pennywise (All The Love That We Found: Sublime Tribute)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Violent Femmes are amazing.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Room With a View- Brother Ali

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rQTZvvN1M
Snow Patrol - Somewhere a Clock is Ticking
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

word homie.
Excellent album. One of my personal favorites.
"COME HEAVY OR DON'T COME AT ALL!"
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Motion City Soundtrack - Hangman
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
well dont wait too long, he sold out. isnt it weird that Em found him(he made a move)then sold out and than fiddy made a movie, and now he sold out. hell Yao Technology isnt even that good of a song, fiddy always sounds like he took to many sleepin pills. I get money....well no **** you got a whole bunch of dumbass white kids thinkin your a rappin superstar. fiddy is what the industry hates, make it big, then sell out
Your an idiot.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

weezer.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Baby D ft. Bonecrusher DRU - Its Goin Down

Oomp Camp Production
Old 01-13-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Weezer ~ Buddy Holly

Old 01-13-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Weezer ~ Buddy Holly
Good song. I was listening to the Blue Album yesterday. I also like Undone and My Name is Jonas. Beverly Hills is a kick ass song.

Motion City Soundtrack - Let's get ****** up and die.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Electric Dream Machine - the complete works
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right Now I am listening the the Into the Wild Soundtrack by Eddie Vedder(one of my favourite vocalists ever)

The biggest song off the track is Hard Sun(I personally love the song)

THe movie is also very good
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:06 AM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Metallica - Master of Puppets

Best 'tallica album produced. I could listen to Welcome Home (Sanitarium) for hours.
"COME HEAVY OR DON'T COME AT ALL!"
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:12 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston - Rock & Roll Band

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Midwest Choppers- Tech N9ne

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

Besides 50's new album...

Fat Joe ft. J. Holiday - I Won't Tell (thanks to 619 tip...)
Yung Joc - Coffee Shop
Paul Wall ft. J. Dupri - I'm Throwed.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soul for Real- Candy Rain
Dru Hill- What Do We Do With The Love
Old 01-14-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Radiohead~~~~Karma Police

Probably my favorite song of all time
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Radiohead~~~~Karma Police

Probably my favorite song of all time
I agree one of the best songs from the best band of the best 15 or so years.It was one of my favourite songs and now after just recently reading 1984 I like it even more. I just found out that they will be coming to toronto, so I plan on getting tickets. What do you think of their new album "In Rainbows", I personally love it. It is amazing how Radiohead can continue to change and evolve their sound yet mantain such a high level
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote