Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-17-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Portis26

Portis all the way. He has the best stats. Here's how I rank 'em.

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season
Old 12-17-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice name.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.
Default Re: Best RB from Da U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis26

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season

lol
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Have you even watched a 49ers game this year?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Portis26

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Quote:

yes i watched the game on thursday where he was horrible for most of the game and managed to break out a long run in garbage time
Old 12-17-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Quote:

yes i watched the game on thursday where he was horrible for most of the game and managed to break out a long run in garbage time
Lol, he musst have had alot of those useless runs considering he's leading the NFL in rushing and is pretty much a lock for top 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink

wow he is the leading rusher in the NFL behind an average o-line and you think he is overrated? ....
Old 12-17-2006, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Portis26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
wow he is the leading rusher in the NFL behind an average o-line and you think he is overrated? ....
there are tons of running backs more talented than him. his physical abilities are limited by his lack of speed and quickness
Old 12-17-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
there are tons of running backs more talented than him. his physical abilities are limited by his lack of speed and quickness
Hmm. Don't you find it odd that he leads the league in runs of 20+ yards if he's so lacking of speed and quickness?
Old 12-17-2006, 04:47 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
In the NFL, there isn't a huge difference in talent levels between average players and great players. It's stuff like vision, heart, and working hard that seperate them. I can't believe you're saying this, he's a beast. He's very difficult to tackle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Welcome to the board. We needed more clowns. Thanks for accepting the position.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really glad Portis26 knows what he's talking about :roll:

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not that Portis couldn't be the best back. You could definately make that arguement. The problem is that you're a biased tard, and this thread will likely get locked.

Good day to you sir.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
It's not that Portis couldn't be the best back. You could definately make that arguement. The problem is that you're a biased tard, and this thread will likely get locked.

Good day to you sir.
i always love to hear your comments.
Frank Gore will be the best his combination of Power and Speed cant be stopped.He only gets better in the 4th Quarter.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Your a Homer if you think Gore is overrated.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I dont know why your saying the niners are one of the worst teams this year.Fank Gore is the 1 that has carried them this year.If they win the next 2 and the hawks lose the next 2 they get into the playoffs.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry
Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Not a homer but a moron.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev
Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Welcome to the board. We needed more clowns. Thanks for accepting the position.
well it is the 'silly season' :roll:

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry
Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Not a homer but a moron.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Portis is the best..if Washington didnt use him as a power back and let him play naturally he would be amazing like Denver days
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man that's tough. Personally Portis but it's close.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clinton Portis
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST
Clinton Portis
...because i'm a redskins fan.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Clinton Portis

Explain to me why anyone up there is better
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Clinton Portis

Explain to me why anyone up there is better
That's not how it works. You're supposed to explain why Portis is better than any one up there.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote