Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912
Quote:
Quote:
I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.
Yes I do, and Bowe will not be a first rounder unless a team reaches for need. Davis is good but Ginn, Manningham, Hardy and Gonzalez are all better.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:51 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:
Well the other Big Ten homer Nickbam seems to think Wisconsin and Penn State will win...

"Well I guess we'll see who wins between Ohio State/Florida, Tennessee/Penn State and Wisconsin/Arkansas. "

We all know UF will not win the NC. It will be a better game that you all think it will be but OSU will win.
Nice try putting words in my mouth. I said we'll see what happens. Where exactly does it say "oh yeah Penn State and Wisky are gonna win!!!!!!111!!!11!!!".
Why would you even bring those games up if you didnt think they woudl win? Thats just pointless. O i guess when you see your other Big Ten people saying Wisconsin and Penn State suck you have to agree with them so you dont look like an outcast. Its cool buddy, follow the crowd.
And wasn't mighty Auburn supposed to beat Wisconsin last year? I think Tennessee will beat Penn State, but Wisconsin and Arkansas is going to be a hell of a game.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.
Yes I do, and Bowe will not be a first rounder unless a team reaches for need. Davis is good but Ginn, Manningham, Hardy and Gonzalez are all better.
Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
I agree Ginn will do nothing in the NFL, but we're talking about these guys as college players, and Ginn and Gonzalez are great college recievers.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why do you continue to make things up? No one said Hardy is God.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 04:01 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I never said you actually said he was God. Do you idiots up north not know what sarcasm is?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
I agree Ginn will do nothing in the NFL, but we're talking about these guys as college players, and Ginn and Gonzalez are great college recievers.
The only reason he is good in college is because of Smith. Bad routes, inconsistancy = a bad WR. Without Troy, Ginn is nothing but a return guy that occasionally lines up at WR.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I never said you actually said he was God. Do you idiots up north not know what sarcasm is?
Nope.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The only reason he is good in college is because of Smith. Bad routes, inconsistancy = a bad WR. Without Troy, Ginn is nothing but a return guy that occasionally lines up at WR.
Guess what? Smith would be the Big Ten team's QB so even if your point was true, it doesn't matter.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nope.
Sucks to be you then. Sarcasm is great!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink

Must suck to be you too saintsfan, intelligence and logic are pretty nice as well.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:08 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Must suck to be you too saintsfan, intelligence and logic are pretty nice as well.
Making arguments with points is nice too. You guys got that in the dirrty south?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 04:10 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Nah, I enjoy life too much to be serious all the damn time. Long boring life you must lead.

By the way, there is no way anyone can say Ginn is better than Bowe. He has put up far better stats than Ginn, and hell Gonzales too.

Bowe - 25 TDs in 3 years
Ginn - 15 TDs in 3 years
Gonzales - 13 TDs in 3 years

How you like them stats bitches?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Nah, I enjoy life too much to be serious all the damn time. Long boring life you must lead.

By the way, there is no way anyone can say Ginn is better than Bowe. He has put up far better stats than Ginn, and hell Gonzales too.

Bowe - 25 TDs in 3 years
Ginn - 15 TDs in 3 years
Completely ignore the fact that Ginn and Gonzalez are only juniors. :roll:
Old 12-18-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

And the fact that Bowe didnt play a down til his Sophmore year.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:

Bowe - 25 TDs in 3 years
Ginn - 15 TDs in 3 years
Gonzalez has been buried in the depth chart behind Santonio Holmes and Ted Ginn. He has made big catches throughout his career. Thats real nice if Bowe had more touchdown grabs than Ginn and Gonzo. That doesn't necessiarly means hes better. However, putting NFL potential/where they'll be drafted it would seemingly be:

1. Ginn
2. Bowe
3. Gonzalez (he is a first day pick, even though you don't see this)

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Saintfan 912= Homer

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote

Quote:
You realize you didn't include his freshman year in that right? So that point makes zero sense. Ginn didn't even freakin' play the position until last year and Gonzalez just became a starter this year.
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

But I guess playing behind great WRs like Clayton, Henderson and Skyler Green wont get you too much PT on a National Championship team.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
But I guess playing behind great WRs like Clayton, Henderson and Skyler Green wont get you too much PT on a National Championship team.
Bowe started his sophmore year so another point that makes zero sense. Looks like the SEC has its very own Cleveland31.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
You realize you didn't include his freshman year in that right? So that point makes zero sense. Ginn didn't even freakin' play the position until last year and Gonzalez just became a starter this year.

He obviously did when he had 25 receptions his freshman year. I guess not having the same competion at WR as Bowe did means nothing.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Bowe started his sophmore year so another point that makes zero sense. Looks like the SEC has its very own Cleveland31.
Ginn didnt start last year? He has 50 receptions that beg to differ with that statement.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He obviously did when he had 25 receptions his freshman year. I guess not having the same competion at WR as Bowe did means nothing.
He was moving back and forth from offense to defense and wasn't a starter.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He must not have done a damn thing on defense if there are no tackles, ints or anything that has to do with defense on his record.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ginn didn't even burst onto to the scene until the end of the year.

Sig by gbpackers0065