Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-21-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Do you guys know of the FA DT's for this offseason? Id really like for us to upgrade the spot next to Fat Al, and make downtown tony brown more of a rotational player. I think it would really help our defense, and make us less of a liability against the run on the downs where haynesworth has to catch a blow or recover from an injury. Ive heard Shaun Rogers and Marcus Stroud might be on the trading block, but im not sure they have the work ethic.
Yeah...I've heard that Shaun Rodgers might be available for the right price. But here are some other FA DTs that I think are available...

1. Pat Williams, VIKINGS
2. Corey Williams, PACKERS
3. Tommy Kelly, RAIDERS
4. Ryan Bingham, CHARGERS (RFA)
5. Ian Scott, BEARS
6. Jovan Haye, BUCS (RFA)
7. Isaac Sopoaga, 49ERS
8. Brian Young, SAINTS
9. Travis Kirschke, STEELERS
10. Ryan Sims, BUCS

To me, the only great DTs available this offseason (other than Haynesworth) are Pat Williams & Corey Williams. However, they'll both likely be re-signed by their current teams. Tommy Kelly could be good, but he's coming back from a pretty significant injury, I think. Personally, I'd be happy bringing in either Bingham, Scott, or Haye to start alongside Haynesworth.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Haye would be a good addition. I can't believe he's a DT now. I remember when he came into the leaugue he was an undersized DE.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Haye would be a good addition. I can't believe he's a DT now. I remember when he came into the leaugue he was an undersized DE.
Yeah...that's what I thought too. But I double-checked the depth chart and he actually is starting at DT for the Bucs right now, with Gaines Adams & Kevin Carter lining up at DE. Haye's only about 6'2, 285 lbs., which seems small. But that's about the same size as Tony Brown, so...whatever...

Haye did play at Vandy, but alot will depend on what the Bucs tender him since he's a RFA.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FRANK OKAM, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
FRANK OKAM, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Ha I really like Frank Okam too. I wouldnt mind if we got Pat Sims as well. Only saw him in a couple of games this year, but he seemed to be a man beast.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote