Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Best RB from Da U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis26
Portis all the way. He has the best stats. Here's how I rank 'em.

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season
You should be murdered, the two at the botom of your list are the two whose jersey's I have...

I would take Gore over all of them, even Willis as a Bills fan. He is too inconsistent. If I was a pass crazy team, James for sure. Zone blocking, Portis. McGahee fits in all schemes and can be decent, but Gore hits the hole harder and faster than all of them in my opinion, that is why I would want him.

1. Gore
2a. Portis
2b. James
2c. McGahee
That is a little much.
I wouldn't say murdered. But seriously wounded at least.

Anyone notice the kids who posted the topic hasn't posted since everyone burnt him. Good job fellas.
Oh well. The fewer amount of stupid people we have here, the better.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote