Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-21-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Dude, there's like two pages about this in the recruiting thread. You might wanna go discuss it there.
Then they should probably all have been typed in a thread dedicated to the actual person, as in this thread. Dont be cross with the guy.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 to ATL View Post
Then they should probably all have been typed in a thread dedicated to the actual person, as in this thread. Dont be cross with the guy.
I was just letting the guy know where he could find more info on the topic he was discussing. No need to be a jerk about it.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

Quote:
No need to be a jerk about it.
By saying cut the guy some slack? That IMO was being honest not being a jerk. Your first sentence came off sounding completely negative.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
By saying cut the guy some slack? That IMO was being honest not being a jerk. Your first sentence came off sounding completely negative.
If you took it as negative then you read way too much into it. It was seriously a 2 line post where i told him that the topic was being discussed somewhere else. That was it. Your telling me to cut the guy some slack and all I was doing was helping the guy out and letting him know where this was being talked about. Can't even do a good deed on these damn boards without someone getting on your case. Whatever else you seemed to infer from that is your problem and I didn't see the need to get on my case about it. But w/e, I'm not one to fight. Move on.

Last edited by Joeyjr09 : 01-23-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

K. Me neither.

So how about C.U.M being a weiner about PJ's act and all?
Old 01-23-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
K. Me neither.

So how about C.U.M being a weiner about PJ's act and all?
C.U.M is the worst HC in College football. The lowest of lows. The guy is complete slime. But he's gotten results so far so unfortunately he's not going anywhere. I can't wait to people catch onto his act and the UF football program goes downhill. Watch, it will happen sooner or later.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:12 AM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

Quote:
But he's gotten results so far
Sadly he has, although this past year, Tebow and Harvin got results. No one else, not C.U.M or any other player.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Sadly he has, although this past year, Tebow and Harvin got results. No one else, not C.U.M or any other player.
4 losses isn't exactly results. I was talking more about the NC. He's got at least 3 more years left simply because of the NC and for bringing Harvin and Tebow into the program. He brings in top recruiting classes all the time but half of them get kicked off the team or transfer before ever seeing the field. Tough to keep the team competetive with that going on. Not to mention, future recruits will see that and start going elsewhere.

And all of that doesn't even begin to get into the arrest problem UF has had since he's been there or the NCAA just now opening an investigation into Urban recruiting Carl Moore's gf to UF as a way to help him get UF. Urban is said to pull lots of strings to get his potential recruits gf into school as a way of influencing them.

He's fine for now but he could and hopefully will go downhill in a hurry.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

Well C.U.M struck again. PJ not going to enroll until June, due to the flagged test score(cough C.U.M). PJ missed the deadline to send in his transcript because of the late official release of his test score.