Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-24-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Band: Protest The Hero
Abum: Kezia

It's sick.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
DJ Drama - 5000 Ones
i think the beat for that gets worse everytime i hear it, also 5,000 ones is $5,000 not that much, so ill just **** wit Cool N Dres 100 Million anytime lol
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Sean Kingston - Take you there

this is the song for the most part, and im bein nice on the Verse Parts

(:15) Chorus(:50)
(:50) Verse 1 (1:22)
(1:22) Chorus (1:56)
(1:56) Verse 2 (2:30)
(2:30) Chorus (3:04)
(3:04) Verse 3 (3:20)
(3:20) Chrous (3:54)

Sean Kingston - Take you there(Instrumental)

Last edited by Its Ya Boy : 01-25-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:15 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great album, however there second album blew considerable amounts of male reproductive organ.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:17 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please tell me someone here has heard of Two Gallants?
Old 01-25-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
Band: Protest The Hero
Abum: Kezia

It's sick.
The new album.
Fortress. Just came out.
AMAZING. (i've raved about them for like, god damn ever)

I have heard Two Gallants Timmmmmmmmdris.

and lastly.

Weezer - Only In Dreams.
That song solidified rivers cuomo in emo-rock god form.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:18 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
Lil John - Throw it Up
Ya Boy.

I have to tell you something important.

The top song you have listed in your sig for 'presenting ya boy...' or whatever
is the same chord progression as weezer - only in dreams.

just thought you should know.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Watching Airplanes - Gary Allen

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees

Last edited by Turtlepower : 01-25-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lupe Fiasco - The Cool

Solid so far.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i ain't ashamed.....Joss Stone - Put Your Hands on Me Baby

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Ya Boy.

I have to tell you something important.

The top song you have listed in your sig for 'presenting ya boy...' or whatever
is the same chord progression as weezer - only in dreams.

just thought you should know.
yea i can hear it, its similar, but whats your point? its got the same beat tempo but theres a lot of songs that steal beat tempo from each other, its sounds completly different however the beat tempo is just about the same. so what are you tryin to say (Cool n Dre) cant make beats or that rap cant even make its own beats, cause im not sure were your tryin to go with this, please tell me. im pretty sure you can look at a lot of rappers and say they took their influence from somethin else, maybe even a jazz song or country song, but they still create their style of the beat but thanks anyways i didnt even listen to the whole song, 7:30 mins is jus too long
Old 01-25-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
yea i can hear it, its similar, but whats your point? its got the same beat tempo but theres a lot of songs that steal beat tempo from each other, its sounds completly different however the beat tempo is just about the same. so what are you tryin to say (Cool n Dre) cant make beats or that rap cant even make its own beats, cause im not sure were your tryin to go with this, please tell me. im pretty sure you can look at a lot of rappers and say they took their influence from somethin else, maybe even a jazz song or country song, but they still create their style of the beat but thanks anyways i didnt even listen to the whole song, 7:30 mins is jus too long
no dood. that's totally cool. ****. i know a lot of rap comes from sampled stuff, similar machines... but. it's just the same chord progression as the song i was listening to. probably completely unintentional. if it was intentional. i'd think it was awesome... this was just one of those weird coincidences if you listen to the bass in only in dreams, and the beat on your song are nearly identical... it's cool. i mean, it's half the reason why i listen to girl talk, is i like identifying beats on songs that are similar to other songs.

Old 01-25-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
no dood. that's totally cool. ****. i know a lot of rap comes from sampled stuff, similar machines... but. it's just the same chord progression as the song i was listening to. probably completely unintentional. if it was intentional. i'd think it was awesome... this was just one of those weird coincidences if you listen to the bass in only in dreams, and the beat on your song are nearly identical... it's cool. i mean, it's half the reason why i listen to girl talk, is i like identifying beats on songs that are similar to other songs.
you left your point out of why you said it, couldnt tell if it was another attack on rap lol, k its all good. i gotta protect my boy, ya digg?
Old 01-25-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Clapton - Cocaine

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
you left your point out of why you said it, couldnt tell if it was another attack on rap lol, k its all good. i gotta protect my boy, ya digg?
'attack on rap'

now you sound like scientologist.

or a 'war on terror'

i thought it was clear i like rap.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Eric Clapton - Cocaine
Great song choice buddy!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
'attack on rap'

now you sound like scientologist.

or a 'war on terror'

i thought it was clear i like rap.
you prolly did but i cant remember ****, so okay? lol
Old 01-25-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I just brought out the old school. I love this album.

Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

AFI - The Boy Who Destroyed the World

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High Hopes
Pink Floyd
Division Bell

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I just brought out the old school. I love this album.

HEART IN A BLENDER.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

IMO, the best album Jay ever put out

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rocko ft Young Jeezy, Gorilla Zoe & Yo Gotti - Umma Do Me (Remix)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote