Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 01-23-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Consider Yourselves Lucky

Today you guys hired a guy that I wanted to become the Ravens Defensive Coordinator at some point in Jeff Fitzgerald. He'll get you LBs playing like Pro Bowlers you lucky bass turds!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hadn't seen that yet. hopefully you're right because we have some young talent at that position. i really hope if odell is back he can get him at least back to his rookie season form. im anxious to see what he can do with ahmad especially.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I don't know much about him but whenever you say, "Raven's LB coach" I'm all over it.

On title alone I can't complain with the hire. Agreed on Ahmad.

Thanks ERU.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we'll be switching tyo the 3-4. We have quite a few big LBers in Brooks, Henderson, Geathers and Jeanty and it appears Pollack plans to return if the doc says it's ok but he wants to come back as a DE and he is only in the 260 range. I honestly think Henderson is going to be a real stud and hopefullly FitzGerald developes him
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont see it too much. i think we may incorporate more 3-4 looks but a full on switch is unlikely imo.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-24-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to see the 3-4 swap but I do agree that I think it'll be more 3-4 looks but a base 4-3.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Why the Bengals
Rookie

Why the Bengals hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As long as the defense stops somebody I could care less what type they play. Just play agressive, physical football and half of the problems will be solved
Why the Bengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why the Bengals View Post
As long as the defense stops somebody I could care less what type they play. Just play agressive, physical football and half of the problems will be solved
Completely.

Tired of this conservative junk. Hall and JJ can hold their own, this year it's time to send the heat at the QB.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

I can see it now:

AHMAD "QB SEEKING MISSLE" BROOKS

MUAUGHAHAHAHA.

I hope.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Ahmad can hopefully stay healthy this year. he could be a dominant player with his measurables.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165