Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread blows. I have ADD and dont take the **** and never filled a prescription. So people that do this are douche bags. If you cant pass do the work without help, you shouldnt be in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've used it for school, and it's very effective. However, I don't really like to use it because, like tittletown is, I'm very anti-pharmy. Plus, there's the fact that it's pretty much chemically identical to meth. Personally, I'd rather use coke.

I wouldn' call it steroids for students or cheating, however. It's not like it makes you smarter or more intelligent.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
A compelling argument, please continue.
Comparing adderall to coffee is like comparing steroids to a multi vitamin...one is relatively safe and available to everyone, with mild effects and doesn't really help you much. Adderall does a lot more than help you stay awake. The other is a prescription drug that is not available to most and requires you to break the law. It has lots of adverse effects and does a lot of work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Personally, I'd rather use coke.
Interesting, I know people that are addicted to coke and sometimes take adderall to satisfy the craving (help them quit...kinda).

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 02-11-2008 at 11:47 PM.
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't think i've ever felt i've had to try so hard at school that i'd need this stuff, but than again i go through school with the philosophy that p's get degrees (although i understand your school system works a bit different). But if i did, i guess i'd take it, i'm not against cheating and i've put worse things in my body.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the real question here is.....

What Would Tom Do?

And no, I do not use them. I don't have any illnesses affecting my ability to concentrate and while sometimes concentrating isn't easy, I just think about the thousands of dollars that its costing me to be here and I'm good. Really thats all it takes.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Comparing adderall to coffee is like comparing steroids to a multi vitamin...one is relatively safe and available to everyone, with mild effects and doesn't really help you much. Adderall does a lot more than help you stay awake. The other is a prescription drug that is not available to most and requires you to break the law. It has lots of adverse effects and does a lot of work for you.

Interesting, I know people that are addicted to coke and sometimes take adderall to satisfy the craving (help them quit...kinda).
I'm not saying they are similar, but if you consider adderall cheating then coffee belongs in the same group. Caffeine is a stimulant and aids concentration and alertness, and is also addictive. The steroids comparison doesn't work with adderall because like yourfave said adderall doesn't make you smarter like steroids make you stronger. Adderall aids concentration, which leads you then to become smarter by learning. If you want to compare it to some sort of supplement then compare it to creatine.

Eh the laws are too black and white for society to function under them without breaking a few. Borrowing a friends adderall I'd say is about the same in moral wrongness as underage drinking.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It can make you focus more than you usually do. It's a huge problem in colleges. I know it is here. Personally, I prefer to use caffeine. Adderall is overrated if you ask me. As for use to help those with ADD, my friend uses it because his ADD is pretty bad and it allows him to study normally.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote