Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
You're not one to overreact are you?
It's what we in the biz like to call an 'exaggeration'

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
you ever see that picutre where it shows the "perfect women"? where it is just the lower body of a women, or a women without a head?

man, the more I talk to women, the more I wish that was how it was. when you first meet a girl, its awesome talking to them, but when u really get to know them, man its a mess. they just ***** about everything and anything.
Exactly. This one girl I know pretty well has told me at least 5 times about her 90 in chemistry. I didn't care the first time, and I sure as hell don't care the fifth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
do we really need all the details. This is a football forum right?
yes it matters, there's extreme differences in happiness...plus, this is a sex thread in the off topic part, so no football discussed here

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Exactly. This one girl I know pretty well has told me at least 5 times about her 90 in chemistry. I didn't care the first time, and I sure as hell don't care the fifth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
It's what we in the biz like to call an 'exaggeration'
Intriguing biz...
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Intriguing biz...
I wish I was in the biz

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
I wish I was in the biz
I'm going to go ahead and claim i'm in the biz
Old 02-14-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
I wish I was in the biz
Cards, you're def. in the biz whether you like it or not...as for 7-11, that remains to be detremined

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Yep, and the guy asked you a question. Simple answer, either you got some or you didn't.
i don't think the question was directed at me, especially since i already mentioned i won't find out how lucky i am until tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
yes it matters, there's extreme differences in happiness...plus, this is a sex thread in the off topic part, so no football discussed here
alright, here i thought it was a Valentines Thread, but i guess they are the same thing....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Cards, you're def. in the biz whether you like it or not...as for 7-11, that remains to be detremined
I've already claimed i'm in this biz, nothing you can do about it now
Old 02-14-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girlfriend and I are celebrating on Saturday.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
EXACTLY! They just blab on about nothing. And going on about something like that is extremely aggravating. Like this one girl was telling me how to dress one day, and I was like who the hell are you to tell me that? lol, Ive known the girl for like a few months, but still.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
ronko88
Rookie

ronko88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Valentines Day is the worst holiday, period. It is just another day that girls expect the guy to spend way too much money on them and the girl can get away with the minimal amount of effort. It's just another day where the guy is damned if he does or damned if he doesn't. I mean its not like St Pattys day where everyone gets hammered, especially if you're irish, and have a great time. No you have to go out to eat and make it a perfect day. And if you do something wonderful early in the relationship you have to live up to that hype from then on. One year just builds upon the last. Anyway im done with Valentines day.

Designs by Thule
ronko88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:19 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
My girlfriend and I are celebrating on Saturday.
Lucky bastard, thats what I tried doing but I got shot down real quick.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're havin girl problems I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one.
Ya dig?
You dig.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:10 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
My roommate has his room decked out with a table, candles, roses, and some dessert for him and his girl.

Sadly, my valentine decided to hang with her friends tonight instead of me, which is fine. No wasted money this year. :D
Sweetness, your valentine is cheating on you...
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
i don't think the question was directed at me, especially since i already mentioned i won't find out how lucky i am until tomorrow.

alright, here i thought it was a Valentines Thread, but i guess they are the same thing....
why would you make your way into a valentines day thread and be upset when people talk about sex, really if talking about sex offends you you probably shouldnt venture int the off topic section of the board.

Congrats 2 everyone who enjoyed the day with their lady, hopefully you guys got the happy ending :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chipotle & Survivor on TV.....

I've got a great no-frills fiance who could care less about Valentine's Day.

A co-worker gave me an "I Choo- Choo- Choose You" Valentine's card for fun. Hilarious.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
why would you make your way into a valentines day thread and be upset when people talk about sex, really if talking about sex offends you you probably shouldnt venture int the off topic section of the board.

Congrats 2 everyone who enjoyed the day with their lady, hopefully you guys got the happy ending :)
uh, how was i upset?? how did it offend me?? give me a break. I simply asked if is it necessary for a guy to specifically post on a forum if he got a blowjob or had intercourse..........should he let u know the positions also? By simply saying that that is more information than he needs to give to people on the internet , i get like 4 people who are apparently very interested in his sex life? Whatever, some people should consider checking out a sex chatroom or something.....

Quote:
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Chipotle & Survivor on TV.....

I've got a great no-frills fiance who could care less about Valentine's Day.

A co-worker gave me an "I Choo- Choo- Choose You" Valentine's card for fun. Hilarious.
apparently they make t-shirts of that also, i saw someone wearing one yesterday.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2008, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sad part is, this isn't even a holiday...

its not like we get a day off of school or work

smh

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote