Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2006, 02:42 PM    (permalink

Default Draft King vs Cartman aka (C-Syll)

We've been arguing who is the mock king, and we need to know. You can find our newest mocks in the mock section and vote
Old 03-17-2006, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Why is your name C-Syll now instead of Cartman? Did you get deleted or something?

P.S. Add a neither option.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It ain't easy being the King cartman, what can I say, the people love me.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 02:46 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Why is your name C-Syll now instead of Cartman? Did you get deleted or something?

P.S. Add a neither option.

When I was serving my suspension as Cartman, I created a new account and started posting on it. Scott found out, let me keep my new account and deleted the old one
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go check out our mock drafts, and you will see one is clearly better than the other.

Value of mocks made by 15 year olds who's knowledge is limited to what they have read on a site filled with unknowledable 15 year olds = Zero.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:47 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Draft King makes the best JEts ones.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
Go check out our mock drafts, and you will see one is clearly better than the other.
Post links and I might actually get off my lazy ass and decide which is better. I should be working on university applications right now though. :shock:
Old 03-17-2006, 02:48 PM    (permalink

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...=16592&start=0
Old 03-17-2006, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Post links and I might actually get off my lazy ass and decide which is better. I should be working on university applications right now though. :shock:
http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=16539

There is a couple of mistakes in mine that I was too lazy to fix but oh well.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Both of you arent the King.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

They both looking pretty average to me. Thus, neither of you are the draft king. Make a mock without obvious mistakes if you want to be crowned the draft king.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
They both looking pretty average to me. Thus, neither of you are the draft king. Make a mock without obvious mistakes if you want to be crowned the draft king.
Could you point out some mistakes on mine?
Old 03-17-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Could you point out some mistakes on mine?
Rams taking Vince Young is the most glaring one in my opinion. He doesn't fit that team well and QB is not a need. Marc Bulger is a good starter and is still relatively young. They have much bigger needs.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, c-syll is gettin owned...bet you're kinda regretting startin' this poll, eh?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
wow, c-syll is gettin owned...bet you're kinda regretting startin' this poll, eh?
Hah, I guess my name says it all.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
not really, Now I know I need to get better to retake the crown
Old 03-17-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Syll
Quote:
you never had the crown, how can you retake it?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Quote:
I had it, and then draft King stole it
Old 03-17-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Quote:
I had it, and then draft King stole it
I'm sneaky fast.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
DawgPound
Rookie

DawgPound hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Neither, but if I had to pick... than... DraftKing.

Currently taking sig and/or avatar requests. PM me if you want one.
DawgPound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
dwareroy
Veteran

dwareroy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

me
Old 03-17-2006, 04:39 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Why am I not an option?
Old 03-17-2006, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I accsiedntly voted draftking but cartman's was much better. Cutler won't fall that far...
Old 03-17-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, i don't think people really care, i think their just going by how much they don't like cartman, or c-syll.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote