Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
A Song for the Morning - Oso Closo
I was looking up some of there stuff on youtube...not bad man! Do you know them?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:22 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I was looking up some of there stuff on youtube...not bad man! Do you know them?
yes sir. fantastic band. check out there myspace, i know most of the stuff on youtube will be crappy audio. but there CD is also on iTunes......just FYI.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
yes sir. fantastic band. check out there myspace, i know most of the stuff on youtube will be crappy audio. but there CD is also on iTunes......just FYI.
awesome...i'll check 'em out
Old 02-18-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Powerman5000
When Worlds Collide

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Vena Sera- Chevelle
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
violent femmes- good feeling.
+ rep. The Femmes are my favorite band. Good Feeling was definitely different after Promise, To The Kill, and Gone Daddy Gone but is most definitely well deserved.

I see you like Sublime too.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post

Vena Sera- Chevelle
Great CD, listened to it pretty much all last summer, Im probably going to have throw that on the IPod here too.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finch - What It Is To Burn

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
+ rep. The Femmes are my favorite band. Good Feeling was definitely different after Promise, To The Kill, and Gone Daddy Gone but is most definitely well deserved.

I see you like Sublime too.
yes sir. violent femmes are amazing! do you know if they are breaking up or what? it would be amazing if they played bonnaroo this year(i can wish).

arcade fire- keep the car running.

if you guys havent checked out this band, i suggest you do. you canadians should be somewhat familiar with them.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Snoop Dogg ft. Loon - Gangsta ****
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say what you want but I love Anti-Flag

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jedi Mind Tricks - Animal Rap

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

In This Club(Instrumental) - Usher ft. Young Jeezy
Old 02-18-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey
a lot of Cool kids
Weezer songs ex. - Island in the sun
Simple Plan- im just a kid
Miley Cyrus- See you again
Tipsy
something aftermath the cronic is back
ACDC
DEF Leopard
Lil Wayne
Chris Brown
and Fergalicious
alot of rock and rap basically

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey
a lot of Cool kids
Weezer songs ex. - Island in the sun
Simple Plan- im just a kid
Miley Cyrus- See you again
Tipsy
something aftermath the cronic is back
ACDC
DEF Leopard
Lil Wayne
Chris Brown
and Fergalicious
alot of rock and rap basically
are you 10, 11 cause is that Hannah Montana u be listen to? my friends lil bro loves Hannah Montana and hes 10, its the whiteness in him that like Hannah cause i know the black in him is killin itself
Old 02-18-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post

Vena Sera- Chevelle
I love em but, damn was I tired after their concert. They played 6 encores!?!?!? 6. I was exhausted by the end. Such a long show...Good stuff, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
are you 10, 11 cause is that Hannah Montana u be listen to? my friends lil bro loves Hannah Montana and hes 10, its the whiteness in him that like Hannah cause i know the black in him is killin itself
yea like you know what real rap music sounds like u listen to Usher

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His other albums were amazing but this one is even more amazing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it was actually sarcasm, but i thought fergalicious was alright, not so much anymore

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-18-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been listening to this CD for awhile now.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
it was actually sarcasm, but i thought fergalicious was alright, not so much anymore
hey man i aint hatin, i just thought it was funny as hell, you can listen to whatever you want, its just kinda weird for some 16 or so to like Hannah i guess, but thats just my opinion, people get buttchaped as hell if u give an opinion. And also Usher is R&B not rap, and even then his style of R&B isnt even that its crap, R&B is dead just like J. Holiday said
Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you have to be young to like Hannah Montana?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
So you have to be young to like Hannah Montana?
thats pretty much right, even though now she has some lesbo thing going on. I still dont think shes that attractive.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-18-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I love em but, damn was I tired after their concert. They played 6 encores!?!?!? 6. I was exhausted by the end. Such a long show...Good stuff, though.
Man I went to their concert and got kicked out for fighting after like 3 songs. I was soooo pissed.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
hey man i aint hatin, i just thought it was funny as hell, you can listen to whatever you want, its just kinda weird for some 16 or so to like Hannah i guess, but thats just my opinion, people get buttchaped as hell if u give an opinion. And also Usher is R&B not rap, and even then his style of R&B isnt even that its crap, R&B is dead just like J. Holiday said
sorry i thought you were making fun of me :'(

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: