Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-24-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's sad when you're the best QB and RB on your team.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
It's sad when you're the best QB and RB on your team.
For the team...
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've watched highlight videos of both. Peterson's is more impressive. DMc showed good speed and everything, but I saw him get tackled by alot of DBs in the video, whereas in AD's I didn't see that. Anyway, here are the videos i watched.

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

Obviously you can't fully judge a player by highlight videos, but I think Peterson is more powerful and explosive, as I'm sure most people do. I also think Peterson is just as fast, once he's behind you it's over. He also runs "meaner" as McFadden sometimes moves around guys, Peterson attacks them. I think McFadden could be the second best RB in all of college football, but AP is the best player period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
I've watched highlight videos of both. Peterson's is more impressive. DMc showed good speed and everything, but I saw him get tackled by alot of DBs in the video, whereas in AD's I didn't see that. Anyway, here are the videos i watched.

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

Obviously you can't fully judge a player by highlight videos, but I think Peterson is more powerful and explosive, as I'm sure most people do. I also think Peterson is just as fast, once he's behind you it's over. He also runs "meaner" as McFadden sometimes moves around guys, Peterson attacks them. I think McFadden could be the second best RB in all of college football, but AP is the best player period.
You can't fault a guy for wanting to run around a defender and pick up extra yards rather than try to truck them over, it also helps preserve them a longer career. One thing I an say about McFadden is that he is one of the best stiff armers I have seen in a while.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I noticed that Fred Bennett of South Carolina is the fastest guy in either of those.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Quote:

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

You can't fault a guy for wanting to run around a defender and pick up extra yards rather than try to truck them over, it also helps preserve them a longer career. One thing I an say about McFadden is that he is one of the best stiff armers I have seen in a while.

Yeah McFadden's a real good stiff armer, but so is Adrian.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-29-2006, 02:09 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

it actually looks like mcfadden has a better burst.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Peterson's balance is rediculous and I question that McFadden is faster
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Legend234
Rookie

Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.

McFadden is a bit more fluid but Peterson is stronger. McFadden has nowhere near the open field moves of Reggie Bush though. I have never seen him shake anyone. I'll give the edge to McFadden because he is younger, gets hurt less, better pad level when re runs and does it against the better conferance. He will be a top 3 pick probably. They are both amazing though.
Legend234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McFadden avoids contact, AD doesn't. Biggest difference between the two.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
McFadden definately doesn't avoid contact.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
McFadden definately doesn't avoid contact.
Well, in comparison it could be said he does. A better way of saying it is he takes it if he has to, whereas AD just goes and gets it.

Quote:
Quote: