Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-01-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who Wins: Chiefs v. Colts

Discuss this playoff matchup . . .
Old 01-01-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Keaks Way 2 Sneaky

Colts, 54 20
Old 01-01-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Chiefs 27
Colts 24
OT

YET ANOTHER playoff failure for TONY DUNGY, PEYTON MANNING and the Colts.

Larry Johnson
38 carries
217 yards
3 TDs
Old 01-01-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have a feeling that people will overlook the colts becuase of their horrendous defense, but they will acually play well and beat the chiefs who rely on LJ too much

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Larry Johnson does what we all think he can do...

Chiefs 34 Colts 31
Old 01-01-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is this poll seriously 9-1 Chiefs?

The Colts are 8-0 in their dome for a reason. KC won't be able to keep up.

42-17 Indy wins it.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
JCshutEmDown
Rookie

JCshutEmDown hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.
JCshutEmDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink

Chiefs will win because of L.J
Old 01-01-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the Colts problems of stopping the run and Larry Johnson being the type of RB that he is, all the Chiefs have to do is continually pound the ball and they can win in an upset.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts are the Colts. And KC ain't gonna stop 'em. LJ will get his. I dunno, I think it will be close. The Colts would be wise to grind it out with short passes and runs to keep their defense fresh. Is Bob Sanders gonna be back? Because I think maybe they should run less cover 2 if it's a potential running down, and bring Sanders up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I don't like this I kind of liked being the underdog.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts have shown the inablilty to stop the run and the Cheifs have a man Named Larry. Cheifs win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have more faith then I do we suck on the road.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Colts cannot stop the run. Period. Moreover, they've been particularly inept against run-dominant teams. (The Jags ran for over 600 yards rushing in their two meetings, and the Titans ran for well over 400 yards....and neither of them has a Larry Johnson).

Look for LJ to have 35+ carries for well over 150 yards; likewise, look for the Chiefs to hold the ball for 35-40 minutes. It will be hard for the Colts' offense to be effective when the Chiefs have a 2:1 advantage in TOP. (Hard to establish a rhythm standing on the sidelines.)

If the Colts' O is hitting on all cylinders from wire to wire, they might be able to win in a shootout. But given their track record over the last half of the season and their recent postseason struggles, I find it highly unlikely.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking the Colts. I just don't think the Cheifs are a good enough team to beat the Colts. Yes Larry Johnson is a great running back and should get a ton of yards but I don't think the Chiefs defense will be able to slow manning down enough to let the Cheifs put the points on the baord they need to.

34-24 Colts.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know that a lot of people are thinking that Larry Johnson is going to have a great game against the Colt's defense. Well, I think he'll have a good game but not great. The Colts run defense will step up a little bit. This will be a high scoring game but in the end, the Cheifs come out victorius.

Chiefs 34 Colts-28
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many people here underrate the Colts. 8-0 at the dome for a reason people. Although I feel LJ will have a good game, the Colts offense is going to be unstoppable.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts, Addai has a very good game and Manning find a way to beat the Chiefs D.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
So many people here underrate the Colts. 8-0 at the dome for a reason people. Although I feel LJ will have a good game, the Colts offense is going to be unstoppable.
Yep.

People are focusing too much on the Colts run defense. Yes, their run D is below average, but KC's offense is too vanilla and Green is playing like crap. Indy will simply put 8 in the box and dare the Chiefs to go downfield on them, which they won't.

Moreover, I expect Manning to have a fantastic game by mainly picking on Knight and Wesley. KC's gameplan is just too predictable to beat Indy in the dome.

Indy - 34
KC - 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts 41
Chiefs 38
Old 01-01-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way the Chiefs win is if they start Huard.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
The only way the Chiefs win is if they start Huard.
Well, who can hand off to LJ better? Him or Green? Cuz it is the Colts running defense.....
Old 01-01-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

CHIEFS!!! LJ is a beast

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LJ will run all over Colts. The Chiefs also have Ty Law who seems to have Manning's number in the playoffs and know what it takes to beat him. Colts may not have the best day running against us, but Manning will have a great day.

KC is riding high after two straight victories and an miracle getting in, while Indy is comming off a loss to the Texans and an OK day against the Dolphins.

Chiefs 30 Colts 27
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink

Colts. LJ will run wild and Peyton will light up the skies.