Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_VIlma
The Jets had a tougher strength of scheduler then the Chargers. :roll:

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Thats gotta hurt. Here he thought his team was 14-2 with a tought schedule to later have it pointed out that his team had a very easy schedule.
if you think playing in the afc west is easy......your crazy

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24
Quote:
Quote:

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats gotta hurt. Here he thought his team was 14-2 with a tought schedule to later have it pointed out that his team had a very easy schedule.
Obviously your schedule wasn't that hard if these "lowly Jets" played a tougher one then you did.

Not to mention that the AFC East was 35-29, the AFC West was 34-30.

The Jets combined divisional opponents were 25-25. The Chargers 20-28.

Lolz @ this thread.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop being a Homer.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I don't like you, i probably never will

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

God i hope the Jets win because I want to see the chargers tear them apart.....they are gonna get blown out by the pats though

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
Old 01-01-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does getting the #1 seed make every fan of that team a huge homer? Same thing happened to Indy last year. They thought they were unbeatable.

God knows I'd love to see the same thing happen to the Chargers.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Why does getting the #1 seed make every fan of that team a huge homer? Same thing happened to Indy last year. They thought they were unbeatable.

Winning every game that mattered in the regular season can do that to you. :roll:
Old 01-01-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink

Again, the Jets don't have any easy schedule, they just only beat one good team, and lost to them once as well.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:

Winning every game that mattered in the regular season can do that to you. :roll:
Losing the ones that matter in the playoffs must really bring you down to earth then.

Old 01-01-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
God i hope the Jets win because I want to see the chargers tear them apart.....they are gonna get blown out by the pats though
Who knows, their defense isn't as good when Merriman isn't injecting. Do you really trust Phillip Rivers? I don't think he's the QB you want in the playoffs.
jetsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thing is i like the chargers. I love LT and i respect alot of their players, but apparently thier fans are a bunch of egotistical douchebags

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Losing the ones that matter in the playoffs must really bring you down to earth then.
That is completely irrelevant to your initial point.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That is completely irrelevant to your initial point.
My initial point is that people need to stop being huge homers when their teams get a #1 seed. You never know whats going to happen in the playoffs.

The Colts losing after almost going undefeated is a perfect example of this.

Old 01-01-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:

Thing is i like the chargers. I love LT and i respect alot of their players, but apparently thier fans are a bunch of egotistical douchebags
You may think this is incredibly hypocritical but i completelly agree with you. I love the chargers and i have season tickets but most of the time i leave early because we have such stupid fans. If you get annoyed by chargers fans online, trust me, the game's are 10 times worse. Bandwagons make me sick . If the chargers lose to any team throughout the playoffs, I would want it to be the Jets, Mangini in my mind is the coach of the year. What a story that would be. Because of fans like you, my opinion of the Jets has completely changed

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
Old 01-02-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:

You may think this is incredibly hypocritical but i completelly agree with you. I love the chargers and i have season tickets but most of the time i leave early because we have such stupid fans. If you get annoyed by chargers fans online, trust me, the game's are 10 times worse. Bandwagons make me sick . If the chargers lose to any team throughout the playoffs, I would want it to be the Jets, Mangini in my mind is the coach of the year. What a story that would be. Because of fans like you, my opinion of the Jets has completely changed
awwww glad you guys made up

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, they would still have at least 2 losses.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:18 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quit your whining about schedules.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Because of people like you, I'm changing the targets of my killing spree from njx's family to charger fans.

(Don't turn on the news...)
Old 01-02-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

All sport fans of San Diego teams can't be respected because they go to games and cross their legs and sit like like its a movie. Ive seen Padres games on TV its a joke.
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
If you try and suck your own balls, will you snap your neck?
Im not saying I enjoy all these topics, but this type of response is a bit too mean.
You've never seen Clerks I take it.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man
All sport fans of San Diego teams can't be respected because they go to games and cross their legs and sit like like its a movie. Ive seen Padres games on TV its a joke.
San Diego had terrible sport teams for many years and people just gave up. Chargers games are much different than padres games though

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21