Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Illinois State got smacked in the mouth really hard. That should open up an at-large spot that previously likely would have gone to them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
VCU got knocked out of the CAA tourney...Anyone think they'll get an at-large bid? They're 24-6 with a RPI of 45
If Maryland wins out

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watching the UCONN game? I guess because of the delay from the weather I no longer get the game, but we absolutely stomped all over Cincy in the 1st half.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:36 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
haha beautiful, maybe UK fans can now realize they aren't getting in the tourney this year.
What was that :D

This team is unbelievable. One of my favorite Kentucky teams of all time. Rupp was insane today to send off Joe and Ramel. We're all in love with our coach, things are good.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

UK fans in love with their coach?????? That never happens all i hear is UK fans complaining about their coaches.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're listening to the oddballs then, Loserville fans grumble pretty hard when Pitino starts off slow.

I've been happy with our coaches excluding the 2006-2007 season, which oddly enough, was when Tubby was finding a way out of here. He quit on me before I quit on him.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think VCU will get Illinois State's spot

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think VCU will get Illinois State's spot
I agree competely, now every1 join my bracket challenge thing!
Old 03-09-2008, 08:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince, BF51, Palmer2CJ, etk and Adschofield, this thing will not be the same with out u two!

I have created a NCAA tournament pool NFLDC style. PLEASE JION!

Group ID: 33378
Password: football

IT IS ON YAHOO!
`
Scoring Will Go Like This
1st Round: 2
2nd Round: 4
3rd Round: 8
4th Round: 16
5th Round: 32
6th Round: 65
Old 03-09-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in Yoda...I'm the Fighting Pubestaches

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
I'm in Yoda...I'm the Fighting Pubestaches
Good call man adschofield, good call. Thought that was some1 else.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn VCU better get in. the tourney needs the Violent C's!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maryland is the most frustrating team in the nation.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed dude they can be so good one game and terrible the next

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Anyone watching the UCONN game? I guess because of the delay from the weather I no longer get the game, but we absolutely stomped all over Cincy in the 1st half.
Haha, yeah man. Since I'm here in Connecticut I get all the games on TV.

Man, it was UNREAL. We went on a 30-0 run in the first half. It was insane. Adrien was hitting jumpers (even nailed a three pointer), and Robinson and Thabeet were superb. Honestly, every single one of our players looked great out there.

Dyson really played well too, I think he's finally starting to get into his groove since coming back.

I'm telling you, we built a ton of momentum going into the Big East tournament and NCAA tournament too.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm so in.

For some reason, the more I pay attention to college basketball the worse off I am at these things. When I was like 12-13-14 I went on a tear, I won $300 when MSU (Mateen Cleaves) won it all and almost won it in '96 and '00. I've been very so-so lately.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

we Louisville fans understand that under Rick Pitino, our teams are always ranked early. fall apart early, then the team realizes their potential and starts producing about middle January. We are unbeatable in February. and March is about 50-50. depends on the streak the team is. Every UK fan i have met before you has always had something negative to say about the team unless they are ranked #1
Old 03-09-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I'm so in.

For some reason, the more I pay attention to college basketball the worse off I am at these things. When I was like 12-13-14 I went on a tear, I won $300 when MSU (Mateen Cleaves) won it all and almost won it in '96 and '00. I've been very so-so lately.
HAHA I think I won $300 too when MSU upset Duke and made the Final Four and UWM made the Sweet 16. I must've been 13/14 then. Now I suck because I don't pick on intuition.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
HAHA I think I won $300 too when MSU upset Duke and made the Final Four and UWM made the Sweet 16. I must've been 13/14 then. Now I suck because I don't pick on intuition.
Yeah my brother won things a couple of years cuz he picked the 3 seed from the bottom right side of the bracket (Florida and Syracuse), but mainly he picked Cuse cuz of Melo and he decided to go back to the bottom right stradegy one year.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Hmm....bottom right strategy? Speaking of corners I always seem to get the top left perfect or almost perfect.

I joined your thingy BTW. Is JBond gonna be mailing the winner $5 again?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-10-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
haha seriously. I just went on completely random hunches and did a really good job of it.

Now I base it off what I think I know and I usually have no chance once we're at the elite 8.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think UMass wins it all
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

so is UK going to win there first tourny game if they make it?
Old 03-10-2008, 02:20 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

When PP first went down I would've said very little chance, now, I'm fairly confident.

It's really a matter of matchups. I think if we get a 10 there won't be too much concern about a team having good big men at the 7 seed.

Teams like Louisville, Stanford, UCLA, UNC and Kansas would really give us a hard time. Any guard oriented team I'm confident against. I think this team is very capable of a sweet 16 run but it's a matter of matchups and like with any team, luck.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruce Pearl is a piece of slime that ruined Illini Basketball for years. If it means anything I like Sampson more than Pearl...Yep I said it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote