Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:23 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
But as I've already stated in a previous post, I was trying to gauge his value on the trade market. Not his value to the Titans. The rest of the league doesn't care in the least about what he's worth to the Titans.
Er, well they should, cause what he's worth to the Titans will dictate what they'd accept, which is kinda an important part of any trade ;)

I mean, what point is there discussing perceived trade value when it's the trading team's evaluation that ultimately matters. I don't see the Titans being desperate to trade him off, and that probably matters just as much as any other factor in a player's trade value. If it's obvious a team wants to get rid of a guy his value will drop. So the value offered would have to convince the Titans to get rid of a guy they're probably happy to work out a long term deal with. That in itself is a pretty big value increment.

Last edited by OzTitan : 03-11-2008 at 09:34 AM.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
But as I've already stated in a previous post, I was trying to gauge his value on the trade market. Not his value to the Titans. The rest of the league doesn't care in the least about what he's worth to the Titans.
Uhh, yea they do care what the Titans think he's worth because that's kinda who determines if he gets traded or not.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Uhh, yea they do care what the Titans think he's worth because that's kinda who determines if he gets traded or not.
Um.. we've already established that he's not really gonna get dealt because the Titans won't part with him so this is all mute. What we were discussing is his worth on the trade market and his worth on the trade market is significantly different then what hes worth to the Titans.

So like I said, the rest of the league doesn't care what he's worth to the Titans, they'll only give up what they think he will be worth to them.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a pretty pointless discussion then honestly. I thought we were talking about what the Titans would consider in draft day trades....

You know, the like the original post says :P
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Sounds like a pretty pointless discussion then honestly. I thought we were talking about what the Titans would consider in draft day trades....

You know, the like the original post says :P
It's been a pointless discussion from the get go. Everyone knows he's not getting dealt. Don't know how it got this far