Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I see nothing wrong with Pearl's comment. At least he's not sugarcoating it.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good one going on between Marquette and Notre Dame on ESPN. Harangody's been shut down.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Good one going on between Marquette and Notre Dame on ESPN. Harangody's been shut down.
Funny...he's starting hitting his shots since you posted this

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I don't see what's wrong with that comment
It's not so much that, although calling our fanbase obnoxious for swarming Atlanta is dissrespectful... We're everything he wishes UT fans were.

Anyway, I guess it's more of a cumulative thing. He constantly rags on us to his alumni and well, he's a slimeball.

And did anyone see the loose ball in Marquette/ND were the Marquette players just left it there and assumed their teammate would get it? One of the weirdest things I've ever seen.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i can not believe that louisville lost to Pitt. WTF.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can not believe that connecticut lost to WVU. WTF.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

the big east tourny is becoming a joke, louisville and Uconn are out, that leaves georgetown to win it all.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
the big east tourny is becoming a joke, louisville and Uconn are out, that leaves georgetown to win it all.
and Marquette just upset Notre Dame. I doubt Georgetown wins it all.....they keep pulling out these close ones but eventually they'll end up on the short end.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Marquette, Georgetown, West Virginia, and Pittsburgh are jokes? Its not like Seton Hall made it. And I bet Georgetown doesn't win it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

im just upset, i guess i will have to go with my 2nd big east team, Go Marquette!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:53 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can not believe that louisville lost to Pitt. WTF.
3 years in a row, why you surprised :D

UK -vs- Georgia tomorrow night... Cannot freaking wait, void of any surprise (Dave Bliss assualting our players again) we should be fine. I hope we can move on to get another shot at MSU.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

cause you would figure that with a coach like pitino that we would be able to beat pitt. the funny thing is UK is looking at a guy from my highschool.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
cause you would figure that with a coach like pitino that we would be able to beat pitt. the funny thing is UK is looking at a guy from my highschool.
Which guy? If you could provide info you'd so be my hero haha.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

he's a soph more named Lenzelle smith, he is going to be one of the top players in the state of IL. The kid is a absolute beast. I was with a friend of mine who knows him rather well, and your caoch was recruiting him as a frosh at texas A&M and now that he is at UK. He has aperently been offered a scholly. the kid should be a PG or SG maybe a SF depends on how much he grows. He is going to be a big time shooter.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Wow, thanks man... I follow UK recruiting pretty hardcore and I hadn't heard about him. You're the man.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:12 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

he got offered "unoffically" like a week ago

he also has offers from

Florida
Texas A&M
Illinois
Depaul
Wisconsin

so far...
Old 03-14-2008, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
It's not so much that, although calling our fanbase obnoxious for swarming Atlanta is dissrespectful... We're everything he wishes UT fans were.
Anyway, I guess it's more of a cumulative thing. He constantly rags on us to his alumni and well, he's a slimeball.

And did anyone see the loose ball in Marquette/ND were the Marquette players just left it there and assumed their teammate would get it? One of the weirdest things I've ever seen.
I take offense to this.... lol
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im just upset, i guess i will have to go with my 2nd big east team, Go Marquette!
MARQUETTE MUSt LOSE NOW! I HATE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE COLLEGE THAT MADE D-WADE, I STILL HATE THEM!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
MARQUETTE MUSt LOSE NOW! I HATE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE COLLEGE THAT MADE D-WADE, I STILL HATE THEM!
yoda, you're such a good little UWM student. hatin' on the private school down the road. I'm getting pretty close to calling you a Wisconsinite.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

joe alexander is a beast

if he has a big game, i can see us winning

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
joe alexander is a beast

if he has a big game, i can see us winning
Georgetown is too well-rounded to lose to a team that lives by one player...West Virginia had a nice win against UCONN but GU is too tough

Old 03-14-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

took them down to the wire last time

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
took them down to the wire last time
Remember too that this will be the third day in a row where West Virginia is playing. How will they be physically? How much energy do they have left? Georgetown is more talent and are more fresh so they have an edge there too.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

they did play early games, so they should be rested though

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Badgers defeated the Wolverines today 51-34.

Typical game, the Badgers play relentless defense and gradually open up a lead.