Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-30-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
snuff

That guy is an idiot. I read that awhile ago, and all the USC fans were calling him an idiot so its ok.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:55 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear God that was terrible. It's a good thing USC fans dont all think that way.
Where'd you find that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me its Ohio State I livein Ohio and can't stand thier fans there are like millions this year last year there were like 50 now everyone in the whole city is a buckeyes fan can you say bandwagon?

But i'd have to say Miami(FL) should be on the poll because they (especially in Ohio) are seen as the thug school who can't do anything but be thugs. Actually people in southern Ohio hate Miami as much as they hate Michigan maybe its just because they know they woulda lost that game if they hadn't blown out Willis' knee
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink

Tennessee thinks they are so great in the SEC. The fans are delusional. They play dirty and Fulmer is a punk.

We were so close to beating them last year and they were acting like the score was 50-2.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
CC
Veteran

CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Dear God that was terrible. It's a good thing USC fans dont all think that way.
Where'd you find that?
I read it on the Michigan Scout board but it is originally from WeareSC.com.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:11 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

WSU

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Michigan pisses me off. Carr is portrayed as a god and he gets out-played and out-coached all the time. Please Michigan, you had a great season, but you are not a top 5 team!

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07
Michigan pisses me off. Carr is portrayed as a god and he gets out-played and out-coached all the time. Please Michigan, you had a great season, but you are not a top 5 team!
We know you hate michigan, we don't care

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why Lloyd Carr is a douche:

Quote:
On the year-end "Michigan Replay" show this weekend, Lloyd Carr got in one final dig at Florida and its politicking president.

"As long as you have a president, like they have at Florida, who goes out and campaigns publicly through the media for his school to get in there, rather than allowing the system to work, I think there's going to be a lot of discontent," Carr said of Florida's Bernie Machen, ironically a former U-M provost. "Thank goodness we've got a president at Michigan (Mary Sue Coleman) who is concerned about keeping Michigan as the No. 1 public university in the country."
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...jMq8QpwC/NY%3D

Lloyd, your team just got humiliated on national television and didn't look worthy to play in the Humanitarium Bowl much less the national championship game. Why don't you concern yourself with choking in every big game you play in and not worry about other programs.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

where is Miami on this but my most hated is USC then Notre Dame then SMU

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumGator
Why Lloyd Carr is a douche:

Quote:
On the year-end "Michigan Replay" show this weekend, Lloyd Carr got in one final dig at Florida and its politicking president.

"As long as you have a president, like they have at Florida, who goes out and campaigns publicly through the media for his school to get in there, rather than allowing the system to work, I think there's going to be a lot of discontent," Carr said of Florida's Bernie Machen, ironically a former U-M provost. "Thank goodness we've got a president at Michigan (Mary Sue Coleman) who is concerned about keeping Michigan as the No. 1 public university in the country."
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...jMq8QpwC/NY%3D

Lloyd, your team just got humiliated on national television and didn't look worthy to play in the Humanitarium Bowl much less the national championship game. Why don't you concern yourself with choking in every big game you play in and not worry about other programs.
Why don't you shut up until Florida plays a close game against Ohio State, and then you can run your mouth.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Why don't you shut up until Florida plays a close game against Ohio State, and then you can run your mouth.
Because I'm just a fan and alum screwing off on a message board who doesn't mean sh1t, not a highly visible representative of a public university disparaging another university in which he has no idea what's going on when he has bigger problems of his own. As an alum, he insulted me, and that was uncalled for. At this point, it doesn't matter what happens in the national championship game, which I fully expect Florida to win, because Michigan showed it wasn't worthy and if you're best reasoning was Michigan should have lost in Glendale instead of Florida, that's a loser's mentality and I have no sympathy for that.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Titansfan777

DA U is the worst followed by ND then Florida
Old 01-03-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink

USC. Stand stand them then nd then tOSU.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000
i'd say ND...you either love them or hate them...it is extremely difficult to be a partial fan of the program 8)
You hate you're own team??? True ND fans would never say I hate ND.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad, the poll threw me off, it says team you hate, but the title says most hated teams. Yea, I think ND is the most hated because others are jealous of our program.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

we arent jealous one bit

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Texas
2) Oklahoma State
3) Notre Dame
4) Miami
5) FSU

I hate Notre Dame and Miami pretty equally. I hate Notre Dame for different reasons though. They broke our winning streak which still stands as the longest at 47 games I believe. It was the first OU game my grandma went to, and we lost. She hasn't be allowed back to a game.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
My bad, the poll threw me off, it says team you hate, but the title says most hated teams. Yea, I think ND is the most hated because others are jealous of our program.
Yup, were all jealous of your current bowl streak,Charlie Whale, and ofcourse your dominance against top 25 teams this year.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Eddyc85

How quickly Michigan fans seem to forget all the years they beat us and acted like jerks as well. I admit it, lots of OSU fans can be annoying but to think Michigan fans are above any of that is ridiculous. Michigan has their fair share of classless fans too. Win or lose I hear all kinds of crap from Michigan fans. Also hearing Michigan fans talk about how they should be in the NC game got old real fast.

However these recent years at least Michigan has earned what they got unlike Notre Dame who have earned nothing yet still get all kinds of undeserved praise. Will getting smashed by LSU finally may finally get people to realize that.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
I think I hate Cleveland31 and Keylime_5 more than all the ND fans combined so I went with tOSU.
For the love of god, don't those Imbeciles represent us. If I voted just based on which posters I hate the most I'd vote for the Buckeyes.

(Fred! why do you have to do this to me? We are OSU or The Ohio State University, we are not ******* tOSU)
Old 01-04-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Eddyc85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys

But i'd have to say Miami(FL) should be on the poll because they (especially in Ohio) are seen as the thug school who can't do anything but be thugs.

Yea... I wonder why that is.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Bengalman999

I went with Michigan because i'm an OSU fan, but I nearly went with Notre Dame because were I live, Dayton Ohio, all of the Notre Dame fans think they're so much better so it was great to see 'em lose last night
Old 01-04-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink

Purdue.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
CC
Veteran

CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
This is why everybody hates Notre Dame, they think everyone is jealous of them. What do you have that everyone is jealous of? A crappy defense? Inability to play well against good competition? Three 20+ point losses in one season?

I am green with envy.