Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-09-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.
Default Ravens looking at Tab Perry

http://www.profootball24x7.com/colum...3&view=archive

I really like this if it does happen. Perry had a pretty nice year back in 2005 and I can remember him doing particularly well against us. He'd make it so we wouldn't have to put Reed back there on kickoffs or punts and he could even be some solid depth at receiver. These are the type of signings that are good value and perfect for our situation.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd like to have Tab Perry, but honestly, if it's at the cost of not getting DeVard Darling back, I'd rather not. DeVard showed flashes of the potential he has bundled up. I am pretty sure that Musa Smith is gone too.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, Id rather have us re-signing Darling than signing Tab Perry, I think Yamon should do a fine job returning kicks and punts and we shouldnt need Perry. Devard Darling > Tab Perry IMO
Old 03-15-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tab Perry is no longer the all-around threat/KR he was before sustaining that hip injury....which is unfortunate.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well seeing as how DeVard is gone, hopefully we can sign Tab Perry now.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perry signed with the Dolphins.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Well now that Tab is gone. You guys think we're going to draft a wideout or should we just keep Matt Willis? I think Willis would be a better choice, so we can address more important needs in the draft.