Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 01-03-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Athrun340 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I want to get an offensive coach in here so he lets Capers keep the defense how it is. Rivera would probably try to change it to a Tampa 2 defense and I would cry. I love the defense we have in place right now and I want it to stay. I want to get an offensive minded coach in Miami.
same thoughts here ... im thinking mike martz .. what do you think? or cam cameron of SD

btw supermcgee promoting mularkey is the worst advice EVER!! .. that guy sux .. i hope the new coach fires him ..
Old 01-03-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79
Check out the resume of Norm Chow, it is absolutely fabulous. I think he could be an amazing Head Coach. Keep Capers as the D.C.
That is a pretty interesting idea but I'm not too sure of him as a head coach. He is a great OC but I just don't see him as a head coach type of personality.

I hope Murlarkey is fired. He is a terrible play caller.

Cameron is an interesting guy because he is a great offensive coach. He is one of my top guys right now.

Also I definitely do not want Martz in Miami.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
StellarSheller

I feel the Mike Martz idea , I don't think that I would support another coach fresh into the NFL right out of college because of their love of players they coached in college, and after the sweet draft class we had this past year and all of its 0 starters, a good draft with good talent is definitely in order for '07. My thoughts on Saban, the NFL is just a different game and college football is where he should remain, and obviously he's decided, for the best, the same thing.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think you want Mike Martz. He ruined Kurt Warner, and almost did the same to Bulger. He also killed Kitna. Notice wherever he is, large sack numbers follow. After seeing Culpepper this year, I wouldn't want that, I'm with DG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dont like the Martz idea at all honestly.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Stay away from Martz and Sherman. Both are basket cases and shouldn't be a HC. Coordinator yes, but not a head coach. Oh and I just heard that Cam Cameron will be getting an interview soon.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

LMAO @ Saban's PC. He is saying the same **** at their PC as he did in our's. He's like a used car salesman.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree w/ draftguru. Let's hire an OFFENSIVE MINDED coach like Cameron so he will get rid of Mularkey and keep Capers and take a QB like Brohm at 9.

I love how Saban always teaches loyalty, respect, and honesty, and to never walk out out someone.
He lied to th Dolphin faithful for half the season and walked out on his team, his owner, and his fans.
What a scum.
I hope Bama goes 0-12

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
LMAO @ Saban's PC. He is saying the same **** at their PC as he did in our's. He's like a used car salesman.

He's saying the same garbage about "WE WANT TEAMS TO HATE PLAYIN' US" and he always uses his hands to talk.
He used the same speech except substitued Huizenga for Mal Moore and Miami for Alabama.
That guy's pathetic

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 01-04-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

clayton is reporting we need to trade for cowher and it would cost more than the 9th pick

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 01-04-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just dumb.

We are having a meeting with Cam Cameron later this week, he is who I hope we end up with.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-04-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Grig
Rookie

Grig hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I concur with the Cam Cameron idea. He's certainly my top choice for the coach.

Although it's been beaten into the ground, let me again reiterate that we need to get an offensively minded coach in here.
Grig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grig
I concur with the Cam Cameron idea. He's certainly my top choice for the coach.

Although it's been beaten into the ground, let me again reiterate that we need to get an offensively minded coach in here.
It will be keep being said until we really do get a offensive-minded coach. Then he will dump mularkey on the street where he belongs

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 01-04-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

I'm also really excited in late October when Alabama is 2-5 and he's giving the whole "I don't care about our record" speech " We are progressing on the field and that's all that matters..... not our record"

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 01-04-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with you guys getting a new coach, do you think you will keep culpepper, or draft a qb?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jim bates would be my first choice, as he is who i wanted when saban got the job but if not him i want Russ Grimm, steelers assistant head coach/offensive line coach.

this guy coached under cowher for a while and he is very well liked by his players. he is also a very good offensive line coach that could help light a fire under some of these under-achievers we have on the o-line. he was one of Joe Gibbs' original Hogs who would bring smashmouth football with him.

the only problem is that he is very loyal to the steelers and if cowher retires he is prolly the front-runner for the HC job there. (cowher seems to like him more than whisenhunt, as evidenced by the assistant HC position)
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So I take it all the miami fans in this fourm hate Saban? Who do you guys think has the best chance to get the HC job?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I don't completely hate Saban. I understand why he left.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-04-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/New...?story_id=2885

Dolphins are going to interview our OC, and former Illinois head coach, Ron Turner.

I have no idea why.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Makes no sense. But atleast we are bringing in Rivera for an interview.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

790 said we arent looking at Bates.

But we are looking at Cam Cameron, also ESPN reported we have a meeting with him friday or saterday
Old 01-04-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I don't completely hate Saban. I understand why he left.
He lied to us. :?

That's why everyone dislikes him :?

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Denny Green? When he was w/ Cullpepper Dante was a pro bowler.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

That's interesting and not a terrible idea. I wonder if we are interested in Denny. I've always liked him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-05-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

no thank you for Denny

jags are interviewing mike shula. I would like for us to snag him for an OC