Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I like how everyone just assumed that Michigan State would have trouble with Temple because "zomg the Big Ten is tirrirble!!".

The disrespect the Big Ten gets is ridiculous. Yes they have been down athletically compared to the SEC in football and the Big East/Pac 10 in basketball, but it's not like we're the MAC all of the sudden.
Well I have disrepected the Big Ten, but Michigan State was the only team I gave respect too because I respect their coach too much.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Well I have disrepected the Big Ten, but Michigan State was the only team I gave respect too because I respect their coach too much.
I could coach Michigan State over Temple. It's about athleticism, ability, and size.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't sleep on Fran Dunphy. He knows how to coach a D. However, Izzo is much better.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I could coach Michigan State over Temple. It's about athleticism, ability, and size.
Obvioulsy those are the main factors between a big conference school and a small conference school. But that doesn't always win. We see a 12 upset a 5 seed almost every year. Temple has plenty of ability. But Izzo almost always get the most out of his team and won't let them look past a small school.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I got Xavier going to the elite 8 they better wake up.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier making a run on the strength of FT's. They're already in the 1 and 1 with 12 minutes left. Down only 4. Big, big run, and Georgia is wilting.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-20-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Xavier came all the way back with stifling D. Georgia also cooled off. Their D has been good, but their O has stagnated. Xavier up 3 now and has a huge FT edge. Could be on the way to being over.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always enjoy gingers making badass dunks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier finally looks like that team I picked to make the Elite 8... good free throw shooting and their defense is "impregnable" to quote Mike Tyson
Old 03-20-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like when CBS turns from an interesting game to a game that is clearly over.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I have X in the Elite 8 as well. Thought this team looked a lot like the 10-seeded squad from 2001 that went to the Elite 8...

Old 03-20-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

X is saving my bracket
Old 03-20-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

X saved their season. I heard their preseason goal was Elite 8...

Old 03-20-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
crazyisme
Rookie

crazyisme hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I really don't like when CBS turns from an interesting game to a game that is clearly over.
they did the exact opposite for me, we watched the first half of the MSU/Temp game and when X got it down to like 6 they switched over to that game, thank god!!!
crazyisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

CBS sucks like that. The worst part is that even if you have the Tournament Madness package and pay extra for it, they will still switch away and completely screw you right when you're into something.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Interesting. Temple has it down to 10 with 3:50 left...

Old 03-20-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that they switch games, but I don't really have a favorite so I like to get a little taste of everything. That's what make March Madness fun.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Well Georgia makes it a 3 point game with a little under a minute and a half left and they refuse to stop going to MSU/Temple.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well Georgia makes it a 3 point game with a little under a minute and a half left and they refuse to stop going to MSU/Temple.
You live in Michigan, what do you expect?

Old 03-20-2008, 01:30 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

If you buy the package and have a dedicated channel, you shouldn't have to be at the whim of CBS. Period.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
You live in Michigan, what do you expect?
This happens every year and since I can't really do anything about it, I force myself to complain.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
If you buy the package and have a dedicated channel, you shouldn't have to be at the whim of CBS. Period.
Then why did you buy the package?

Old 03-20-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

You buy the package conceivably to avoid having to be at the mercy of CBS. They have dedicated feeds, but they seemingly intentionally mess it up. I think $50 should give you the right to control what you see.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well i am 2 for 3 so far. lol. I took Temple. Im glad Xavier is going on. Im rooting for any A-10 Team. I also have Saint Joes winning.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
crazyisme
Rookie

crazyisme hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i went with temple as well, disappointed that they played so poorly, really didnt even make it a game. Im not a big fan of any of the Big 10 teams this year, so I dont see MSU going that far, which is a big reason why i chose Temple to upset them, its not going to kill my brackets having Temple lose...
crazyisme is offline   Reply With Quote