Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2006, 01:43 AM    (permalink

Default Needs to be some sort of reprimand with the Prothro pic

It's getting ridiculous. Every dam thread I go into with pics in it I'm afraid to scroll down because people post that freakin pic with no warning. It's gotten really bad the past two weeks, I've seen it like 10 times across this forum.

People need to start getting in trouble if they just make some gross ass post like that without warning. I get queezy every time I see it.

I know my vote doesn't count... SO... Keak, can you make it happen?

btw, PLEASE do not post the picture in this topic. PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEE.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's better than someone posting Goatse.
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Old 03-20-2006, 02:00 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-20-2006, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Old 03-20-2006, 02:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 03-20-2006, 02:58 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god damn man you are a ******* *****. It's not that bad.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pH7EGGFGiEM = Worse than Prothro.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

That was indeed some gross ****.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:31 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Holy **** that was disgusting. That's what he deserves for powerbombing mankind through the ring.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:49 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

My god, if people start getting punished for posting pics that arent even that bad, this site is really going to take a turn for the worst.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:52 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

There should be a forum made for just explicit stuff so noone gets kicked off. So before you go there you know what your getting into.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That movie of the wrestler is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. It just turned to Jelly. :?
Old 03-20-2006, 02:17 PM    (permalink

LMFAO at the fact that people think im a gigantic ***** for hating that pic. JUST POST A WARNING, ITS COURTESY.

Btw keak, that turkey pic worked perfectly, I avoided the pic of Mcgahee (I assume it was him considering it was osu vs miami)
Old 03-20-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Wow . . .

His leg was hanging off!
Old 03-20-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Didn't see those comeing the second i saw the title of this thread.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you talking 'bout Keak's picture of a turd?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:13 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a friend of mine found this MMA video of a guy who had his shin broken by a leg kick. It was even more gruesome than that wrestling one... i'll have him post it later

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
a friend of mine found this MMA video of a guy who had his shin broken by a leg kick. It was even more gruesome than that wrestling one... i'll have him post it later
Really? That wrestling one was worse than Prothro, and I didn't think his could get any worse.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sid = Most overrated wrestler of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekeagles48
Quote:
Sid = Most overrated wrestler of all time.
I didn't know people even rated him.. He was terrible Though it was funny when he would always try to beat up Jose Lothario. He was one of the better Big-Men wrestlers though, but nothing great.. Shawn Michaels always had great matches with big men.