Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-24-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
12 of 16 Sweet 16 teams and Final Four still in tact, all in all, a good weekend despite UConn losing.

The four teams I missed were Washington State (Notre Dame), Michigan State (Pittsburg), Western Kentucky (UConn), and Villanova (Clemson)

I really am proud of myself for picking Davidson. The rest of my family is pissed at me because I taunted them about it, as they all had G'Town in the Final 4.

Tennessee, Kansas, Texas, UCLA is my Final 4, with Tennessee beating Texas for the NC.
I like your style. Even though I doubt that'll happen. I have UNC, Wisconsin, Texas, and UCLA in the final four with UCLA beating Wisconsin to win it all. Currently teid for second in my pool.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post

The matchup I want to see - Russell Westbrook vs. Ty Lawson. I think Westbrook can slow him down, but whether he can do enough, well, that's why I'm curious.

I won't be surprised if Davidson beats Wisconsin. The matchup works out alright for them. In the end, I think Wisconsin pulls it out, as they are too big and physical inside, but if they can get some early fouls on Butch and Co., Davidson has a shot. I don't think many are going to give Washington State a shot, but I am really, really intrigued with that game.
If the UNC/UCLA game happens- Actually, a better matchup is Lawson vs. Collison. They have basically the same style on the offensive side. But, Collison is a top notch defender in his own right, seems like everybody on UCLA is. Ben Howland will be smart to put Westbrook on Wayne Ellington. Ellington has a big size advantage on Collison, that's why I don't think we'll see Lawson vs. Westbrook that much. Roy Williams would have Ellington getting shots every play if Collison were guarding him.

I think Wayne Ellington is really overlooked, and on this one I mean by everybody. Maybe it's cause he's not that flashy I don't know. Anyway, he has scored 17 pts per game this season along with 4 rebs, 2 asts, 48% FG, 81% FT, 42% 3PT. Not great by any means, but very, very good. In the last 5 games, which is the ACC/NCAA tournament games, he's averaged 18.8 pts, 5.2 rebs, 2.4 asts, 60% FG, 50% 3PT. This includes dropping 36 pts, 9 rebs and 4 asts in two NCAA tournament games. In these 2 games he only played a combined 47 minutes. Pretty good for being the so called 3rd option on the number 1 team.

I root for UCLA, but looking at it from a neutral perspective, a bigger issue will be can Lawson slow down Collison. The only categories Lawson wins statistically is FG % (by 3%) Assists, and Assist to turnover ratio. Not only does Collison penetrate the defense well, he shoots over 50% from 3PT. Lawson only 36%. Collison's also an 87% FT shooter. A far better defender also. I like Collison is this matchup.

Wisconsin/Davidson- I think Stephen Curry will come out of that game looking a few years older after the physical stress Wisconsin will put on him. This a good matchup for Wisconsin's chances at the Elite 8. Georgetown would be a lot tougher for them because they can match the size and physicalness.

UNC/Washington ST- I agree completely, Wash St has been dominating. They're playing like a 1 seed, 31 pt win against Winthrop, 20 over Notre Dame and forced ND into shooting something like 29% FG, that's crazy. People are really looking over Wash St right now. They also have I believe 4 Seniors and 3 Juniors in their top 7 rotation.

UNC, Washington St., Louisville, Kansas, and Wisconsin are the only 5 teams that have won both of their games by 15 or more, and they're all on UNC's side of the bracket. Even if North Carolina gets past Wash St they've got some extremely tough competition following that. Throw in Tennessee and I can see any of those 6 teams winning it all. I don't think the other side of the bracket is even close to the strength of UNC's side, and I'm liking my pick of UCLA to win it all even more.

Bosanac01

Last edited by Nitschke-Hawk : 03-24-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
I think Wayne Ellington is really overlooked, and on this one I mean by everybody. Maybe it's cause he's not that flashy I don't know. Anyway, he has scored 17 pts per game this season along with 4 rebs, 2 asts, 48% FG, 81% FT, 42% 3PT. Not great by any means, but very, very good. In the last 5 games, which is the ACC/NCAA tournament games, he's averaged 18.8 pts, 5.2 rebs, 2.4 asts, 60% FG, 50% 3PT. This includes dropping 36 pts, 9 rebs and 4 asts in two NCAA tournament games. In these 2 games he only played a combined 47 minutes. Pretty good for being the so called 3rd option on the number 1 team.
The thing with Wayne is that he is so damn inconsistent with his shooting. One game he'll brick anything in sight and other nights he can't miss if he tries. He's a stud when his shot is falling though, such a pretty stroke.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well.. so much for Maryland winning the NIT.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
Well.. so much for Maryland winning the NIT.

So much for anyone caring about the NIT.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Kosta doesn't care that he's doing well in the NIT. If he comes back next year he could be a part of one of the most dominant front courts in the nation.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So much for anyone caring about the NIT.
Yeah it's all about the CBI.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
12 of 16 Sweet 16 teams and Final Four still in tact, all in all, a good weekend despite UConn losing.

The four teams I missed were Washington State (Notre Dame), Michigan State (Pittsburg), Western Kentucky (UConn), and Villanova (Clemson)

I really am proud of myself for picking Davidson. The rest of my family is pissed at me because I taunted them about it, as they all had G'Town in the Final 4.

Tennessee, Kansas, Texas, UCLA is my Final 4, with Tennessee beating Texas for the NC.
Hey Gibril, long time no see, nice to see you're back from the dead

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers women are so sweet. We're up 12 on Iowa State with about a minute left in the 1st... we're sooo good
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Collins - All but headed to Illinois (gave Weber a verbal on his visit), then his High School Coach Nate Longstreet at Chicago Crane and his connections to Self and KU steered him away.

Chalmers - Hired on his father to the University to land him. They made a mention of his dad being employed by KU after Mario got injured at the end of the UNLV.

Wright - Self told his mom that she wouldn't have to pay for anything if he attended KU, that everything would be taken care of (Julian made a mention of this after he was picked by New Orleans on draft day). His mom never made a visit to Lawrence either, and I think I heard he didn't either.

Rush - Didn't have the core classes to attend Illinois and somehow got the grades to go to Kansas all of the sudden. I believe he's what, 22 now.

Arthur - Something happened on the eve of his decision to switch his mind. He was headed to another school and shocked everyone by picking Kansas.

Self also told the Wright family that Champaign is a racist place, he's used negative recruiting against us, he was recruiting for KU on Illinois' dime, and he lied to the Illinois players and fans before he left. He's a piece of ****.
LOL...The truth comes out, sweetness...You talk trash on Self because he steals Illinois' recruits and left your second-rate program in the dust.

Collins- So wait Bill Self is 'sleazy' because he outrecruited Weber, and got him to commit...wow, how sleazy of him

Wright-You want to link me to where it says that Self promised him that or just continue citing outlandish stories without merit?

Rush- Link me to these stories...also, Kansas is a lot easier to get into than Illinois

Arthur-You should really read up on this recruitment, his decision to go to Kansas and his reasoning is pretty well-documented

Quite whining because Self left your program for greener pastures, just because your program can't get over .500 in a mediocre conference, doesn't mean you have to whine about how Self uses 'negative recruitment'

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
If Self was at Illinois we would have landed Collins, Rose, Scheyer, Wright, and etc and we would be better off than we are right now as far as winning goes...But he's also a shady recruiter and a liar, plus a mediocre game coach.

Weber may have had his shortcomings as a recruiter when he first got here but outside of UNC, he's had the hottest recruiting streak of anyone in the nation.
Shady recruiter and a liar? Really? And how the hell would you know, from your 'inside sources' at rivals.com, lol, get a grip...

Hottest recruiting streak of anyone in the nation? lol...really? Who has he signed other than some 3 and 4 star recruits?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much every good recruiter in the NCAA does things that may be considered less than just. But, I imagine that if you're not getting run out of town like Sampson, you're really not doing anything wrong.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Spoilers for tomorrows McDonald All-American 3pt Shootout and Dunk Competition ..

*Note: This will be televised tomorrow night at 11:30PM (EST) on ESPN2

(highlight to read)

Larry Drew (UNC signee) defeated Luke Babbitt (Nevada signee) in the finals with a score of 17 to win the competition.

Demar Derozan (USC signee) defeated Elliot Williams (Duke signee) and Scotty Hopson (Undecided) in the finals with a perfect score on both of his dunks in the finals.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I hope Kosta doesn't care that he's doing well in the NIT. If he comes back next year he could be a part of one of the most dominant front courts in the nation.
Lopez brother-esque.

Bosanac01
Old 03-24-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RU>>>>WVU

they can't even make the sweet 16!!! Is it bad I'm bragging about women's basketball
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Are you talking trash directed at the WVU Women's basketball team?

Bosanac01
Old 03-25-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It the only sport Rutgers is truely good at. :O

j/k Rutgers is pretty good. In football.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Are you talking trash directed at the WVU Women's basketball team?
There's women's basketball besides UT and UCONN?
Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
There's women's basketball besides UT and UCONN?
There are a few nappy headed hoes in NJ, but other than them, no. I think he's fabricating this story of WVU women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats the only thing rugters is better than wvu

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have UNC, Michigan St., UCLA, and Kansas in the final four now. Still got Kansas over UCLA.

If it matters, I got Florida over Ohio St in the NIT.

And Bradley over Toledo in the CBI.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Whoa.. just realized Ohio St/Florida would be a rematch of the NCAA Tournament last year. That's just weird they'd both drop that far but still play for the championship of something, kings of mediocrity is what they're playing for I guess.

Bosanac01
Old 03-25-2008, 02:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow is there really womens basketball talk going on in here?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9 p.m. EST ASU takes on Florida in the NIT. I don't care what anyone says about the NIT because this should be a great game.

Also, ASU did an awesome thing by buying 3,500 tickets to the game and giving them away to any students, faculty, staff, or any person with an ASU ticket stub.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:28 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow is there really womens basketball talk going on in here?
It's an illusion. Just imagine it never happened.