Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What's The Next Chapter in the T.O. Saga?

After watching last night's game, now Cowboys fans understand what its like to see your season dissapate with one play. (Obviously, I'm a Denver fan) I understand most Cowboys fans want Owens out, and I'm sure in his own dilusional world, I think he knows he may be out of a job. There are rumors that they said he will be back, but it could be just to keep the situation out of the limelight. And we KNOW something could happen this offseason.

Romo bobbles the snap, the Cowboys loose, and all hell breaks loose.
It's obvious what Owens will do next, he will go ape**** in the post game press conference, and he will probably put it all on Romo, the coaching staff, and the fact he didn't get enough balls.

Won't He? Nope, Owens did something he hasn't done in 8years, since he was back in San Francisco and wasn't in the spotlight. He stood up for his teammates. Wether it was just kissing ass to the Cowboys Organization, in hopes of keeping himself employed, or wether it was semi-truthful, Owens did about as much as he could possibly do to keep his job, just by not being such as ***. It's amazing what a change of character can do.

What's next in the Owens saga? Will the Cowboys release him?

Will Parcells go?

If he stays, does that all but sum up an Owens departure?

If owens stays, does that promise an Parcells departure?

Personally, I think Parcells sticks in there with Owens for one more season, and i truly think that the Cowboys can rebound with a good draft. I just think Roy Williams needs to go.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote