Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What's The Next Chapter in the T.O. Saga?

After watching last night's game, now Cowboys fans understand what its like to see your season dissapate with one play. (Obviously, I'm a Denver fan) I understand most Cowboys fans want Owens out, and I'm sure in his own dilusional world, I think he knows he may be out of a job. There are rumors that they said he will be back, but it could be just to keep the situation out of the limelight. And we KNOW something could happen this offseason.

Romo bobbles the snap, the Cowboys loose, and all hell breaks loose.
It's obvious what Owens will do next, he will go ape**** in the post game press conference, and he will probably put it all on Romo, the coaching staff, and the fact he didn't get enough balls.

Won't He? Nope, Owens did something he hasn't done in 8years, since he was back in San Francisco and wasn't in the spotlight. He stood up for his teammates. Wether it was just kissing ass to the Cowboys Organization, in hopes of keeping himself employed, or wether it was semi-truthful, Owens did about as much as he could possibly do to keep his job, just by not being such as ***. It's amazing what a change of character can do.

What's next in the Owens saga? Will the Cowboys release him?

Will Parcells go?

If he stays, does that all but sum up an Owens departure?

If owens stays, does that promise an Parcells departure?

Personally, I think Parcells sticks in there with Owens for one more season, and i truly think that the Cowboys can rebound with a good draft. I just think Roy Williams needs to go.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink

I think they will both stay and getting rid of Roy Williams isn't the answer.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He had a bad season, but Roy Williams just signed an extension earlier this season. He isn't going anywhere.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

next Chapter is titled:

I Wasnt The 1 Holding For The FG
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looked like the ultimate team mate in the post game interview and I was very impressed. I think he stays and Parcells retires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I have aways seen TO going to Atlanta to play with Vick...and with the Falcons being unhappy with their young guns, I see a potential trade. It may have to involve a holder now though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
He looked like the ultimate team mate in the post game interview and I was very impressed. I think he stays and Parcells retires.
Still doesn't make up for the 5 or 6 years where we blasted his teammates on a regular basis while not being man enough to step up to the plate when he ****** up.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Owens leaves and Parcells stays. I don't think their going to put up with Owens nonsense for much longer.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
I have aways seen TO going to Atlanta to play with Vick...and with the Falcons being unhappy with their young guns, I see a potential trade. It may have to involve a holder now though.
and they can make many more nike commercials together

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Ugb7MO5EH4

:D

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He and Mike Vandershank are going to start a traveling duet.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The irony of the league's leader in dropped passes going to Atlanta . . .
Old 01-07-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
and they can make many more nike commercials together

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Ugb7MO5EH4

:D
I remember that commercial. It's so sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TO will stay. He hasn't been too disruptive, a few things happened but nothing that seemed to get in the way of the team. He did lead the league in drops, but even if you wanted to get rid of him who would you replace him with? Theres really no one out there as good as he is.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both stays because they are too stunned by Romo's play, Gramatican the jinx however, would have to go because he can't hold his own football, block, or kick the field goal

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

its funny, normally TO is great on the field and a pain in the ass off the field. This year, he didnt really do anything wrong off the field. maybe a couple times he ran his mouth a tiny bit, but nothing serious and it got blown out of porportion because he is TO. The suicide thing, he dint do anything wrong, thats completely the media fault that it became a circus. However, on the field, he had his worst season in a long time. yeah, he led the league in TDs, but he also led the league in drops, totally uncharacterstic of himself, he is normally very surehanded...anyways, i figure the Cowboys will keep him, no matter what happens with Parcells, who might retire out of frustration with Romo, not TO. you would have to think TO will not drop passes like that next year and if he is as low key off the field next year as he was this year and stops dropping passes, they'd have to be very pleased with him.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:59 AM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere
its funny, normally TO is great on the field and a pain in the ass off the field. This year, he didnt really do anything wrong off the field. maybe a couple times he ran his mouth a tiny bit, but nothing serious and it got blown out of porportion because he is TO. The suicide thing, he dint do anything wrong, thats completely the media fault that it became a circus. However, on the field, he had his worst season in a long time. yeah, he led the league in TDs, but he also led the league in drops, totally uncharacterstic of himself, he is normally very surehanded...anyways, i figure the Cowboys will keep him, no matter what happens with Parcells, who might retire out of frustration with Romo, not TO. you would have to think TO will not drop passes like that next year and if he is as low key off the field next year as he was this year and stops dropping passes, they'd have to be very pleased with him.
Parcells might retire, but it wont be because of Romo. He is upset about the snap dont get me wrong, but if you have listened to him and Romo this season, they both have a good relationship.
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owens is going to be a 34 year old, with injuries, antics and drops all ramping up. No one will want him if Dallas cuts him.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Owens is going to be a 34 year old, with injuries, antics and drops all ramping up. No one will want him if Dallas cuts him.
That's funny cause I think the only two teams that would look at him would be Atlanta and Oakland.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
hmm , i highly doubt that.
Your saying if Dallas cuts him, he wont play another down in the NFL?
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Arthur Blank is too image conscious, well, image crazy is more appropriate. Owens wanted to play in Atlanta, Moss as well, both were denied. Moss talked to 790, the Atlanta radio station, and said as much. Especially after the spitting incident, no way the team would accept him.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:21 AM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:

Arthur Blank is too image conscious, well, image crazy is more appropriate. Owens wanted to play in Atlanta, Moss as well, both were denied. Moss talked to 790, the Atlanta radio station, and said as much. Especially after the spitting incident, no way the team would accept him.
we never known in the nfl
jerry jones signed T.O ever after the star stuff
Old 01-09-2007, 03:21 AM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

Hey what happen

To saying dallas should get a new holder