we gotta bring htis back up
lol
rock slurpers
right now some reason i m listeing to jadakiss- checkmate
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah WTF these EMO rocker dudes came out of nowhere and got like 10 pages in a day!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Yeah WTF these EMO rocker dudes came out of nowhere and got like 10 pages in a day!
lol we gotta step it up
so if you had to sign any of these three ppl on a record lablel who would it be

Biggie tupac Big L
Old 04-09-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd sign 2Pac because he is the most marketable and appreciated by the masses. Biggie is fat and Big L never really made it commercially. 2Pac is loved by girls, dudes, and white dudes. It's not even close.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Not in NorCal. Home of hella. Dude, bro, and sick are all still alive.
Cutty sav to the DOME!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

i m listeing to
immortal techniques ft mos def emminem- bin ladden
the reason i say in this thread instead of what are you listeing to thread is cus i m actually listeing to another song by IT other than dancing with the devil.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
lol we gotta step it up
so if you had to sign any of these three ppl on a record lablel who would it be

Biggie tupac Big L
You'd have to be crazy to sign anybody other than 2Pac if you're trying to make money. If 2Pac "resurrected" (assume that that stupid 2Pac is alive campaign is right) right now he would sell records and concert tickets like nobody in rap history. I don't know if there is a single rapper ever who has related and been beloved by such a wide variety of people.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
You'd have to be crazy to sign anybody other than 2Pac if you're trying to make money. If 2Pac "resurrected" (assume that that stupid 2Pac is alive campaign is right) right now he would sell records and concert tickets like nobody in rap history. I don't know if there is a single rapper ever who has related and been beloved by such a wide variety of people.
Early 50 Cent? Sadly......

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
kmart

anyone here listen to Juvenile? Bought his CD and he's got some good stuff, dont hear him on the radio often
http://www.juvenilerealitycheck.com/
Old 04-09-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Early 50 Cent? Sadly......
Possibly. I thought 50 Cent was solid rapper when he first came out. Even his first album wasn't that bad. I started disliking his stuff when he started coming out with all the love songs. Just my opinion. "In Da Club" is easily one of the most popular club songs of all-time and an instant classic. A lot of his mixtape stuff was pretty cool as well. Plus, nobody can question that he WAS running the streets for awhile which makes what he says a lot more meaningful. That said, he's been living in a mansion on the West Coast for like 4 years now so he's becoming less and less connected to his fanbase.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart View Post
anyone here listen to Juvenile? Bought his CD and he's got some good stuff, dont hear him on the radio often
http://www.juvenilerealitycheck.com/
I've listened to a bit of his stuff. He's not bad, but nothing special in my opinion. If you're ever at a club you'll probably hear his song "Slow Motion".
Old 04-09-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I've listened to a bit of his stuff. He's not bad, but nothing special in my opinion. If you're ever at a club you'll probably hear his song "Slow Motion".
hot song but rodeo was so weired
Old 04-09-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Possibly. I thought 50 Cent was solid rapper when he first came out. Even his first album wasn't that bad. I started disliking his stuff when he started coming out with all the love songs. Just my opinion. "In Da Club" is easily one of the most popular club songs of all-time and an instant classic. A lot of his mixtape stuff was pretty cool as well. Plus, nobody can question that he WAS running the streets for awhile which makes what he says a lot more meaningful. That said, he's been living in a mansion on the West Coast for like 4 years now so he's becoming less and less connected to his fanbase.
"21 questions" and "Best Friend" are painful to listen to.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

There were some decent songs off Reality Check, but I'm sick of most of them.

Say It To Me Now
Sets Go Up
Why Not
Get Ya Hustle On
What's Happenin'
Way I Be Leanin'

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
"21 questions" and "Best Friend" are painful to listen to.
well. he tries to make all diffrent kinds of music. so he please every one. not like ppl who talk about the same thing over and over again like dirty south rappers.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well. he tries to make all diffrent kinds of music. so he please every one. not like ppl who talk about the same thing over and over again like dirty south rappers.
because all southern rappers are dirty according to you, right?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
because all southern rappers are dirty according to you, right?
well they always talk aboujt dancin
they just move another body pat and call it a dance.
it gets so annoying

and i cant belkive some ny musicans want to be like that. ex: dj webstarr
and mimms raps so wack. and jim jones sounds like a diryt south rapper
Old 04-09-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
By everyone you mean the uneducated and 14 year old girls, right?

You said you a gansta but you never pop nuttin'
We said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'
You ain't a friend of mine
You ain't no kin of mine
What makes you think that I wont run up on you with the nine?
Old 04-09-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sure, making 20 different versions of Magic Stick is real different and original.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

who hasnt made more than 20 remixes to a rap song these days
Old 04-09-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm not talking remixes, I'm talking duplicates of the same song and genre.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm not talking remixes, I'm talking duplicates of the same song and genre.
thats like a remake or what we call remix.
i mean how many lloyd-you remixes u heard. its a retorical quesition
Old 04-09-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Every rapper i listen to pretty much. I have never heard a underground rapper make a remix.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
thats like a remake or what we call remix.
i mean how many lloyd-you remixes u heard. its a retorical quesition
Candyshop, Best Friend, etc. Those aren't remixes of Magic Stick, but they're the same song.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Candyshop, Best Friend, etc. Those aren't remixes of Magic Stick, but they're the same song.
no they arent.
diffrent beat.

well if u wanna talk about some one says the same **** over and over again. is the game. he talks about the same things over and over, i m suprised that hus fans dont get tiered of him saying 50 stop snitching.
and he said the how we do verse in the song playas olny with r kelly