Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-07-2014, 09:03 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I was just about to throw that in his face. But you took care of that for me. Thank you Crickett.
I was using current cap space, my bad. It's not like the Browns are far down on the list in 2014... My point still stands that they have a lot to spend.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:30 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Pro Bowler

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
For the Skins I wouldn't wanna work for Snyder period. It's basically a death sentence. There's some talent, but I'd rather work elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm tempted to put the Skins over the Lions. Working for Snyder would be hellaciously bad and him being butt buddies with RG III could cause issues, but at the end of the day, Snyder will provide you the money to win and if you deliver 'W's, not only will you keep your job, you'll get paid bigtime money yourself. Plus, you don't have to live in Detroit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Washington is a job I would not be interested in, there's way too much to deal with behind the scenes with both RGIII and Snyder.
Recent talk of RGIII bragging to teammates about how he had Snyder is in pocket and could influence the direction of the franchise is not going to help. Snyder is going to ruin the Skins by basing all his decisions on the desires of a 2nd year QB who in reality hasn't accomplished **** in his career to this point. I didn't have a problem when the Packers allowed Favre to have input on hiring McCarthy. Favre had earned that. RGIII hasn't earned anything yet. What coach is going to want to come into a situation where he has zero authority over his star player?

Last edited by TimmG6376 : 01-07-2014 at 09:34 AM.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Gruden interviewing with Tennessee today going to Washington tomorrow and then to Minnesota on Thursday.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Jay Gruden interviewing with Tennessee today going to Washington tomorrow and then to Minnesota on Thursday.
I kinda hope he doesn't leave Tennessee so he can draft an awesome athlete at TE and NEVER ******* USE THEM.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I kinda hope he doesn't leave Tennessee so he can draft an awesome athlete at TE and NEVER ******* USE THEM.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:18 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Recent talk of RGIII bragging to teammates about how he had Snyder is in pocket and could influence the direction of the franchise is not going to help. Snyder is going to ruin the Skins by basing all his decisions on the desires of a 2nd year QB who in reality hasn't accomplished **** in his career to this point. I didn't have a problem when the Packers allowed Favre to have input on hiring McCarthy. Favre had earned that. RGIII hasn't earned anything yet. What coach is going to want to come into a situation where he has zero authority over his star player?
Tom Clements can humble RG3 since he has law degree. lol.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:57 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is unrest in Oakland right now.

When Dennis Allen's job seemed secure a week ago, it now appears there could be movement on the coaching front in Oakland.

The problem is centered Allen's assistants. There are only 2 assistants with contracts for the 2014 season. Allen (as reported during the season) is pushing for 2-year contracts for all his assistants while it seems the Raiders only want to hand out 1-year deals.

From the franchise standpoint, it makes sense. Allen is clearly in the "show-me" stage of his contract with 2 years left on his deal. Davis doesn't want to fire him with 2 years left and wants to show patience into the 3rd year. However, if Allen doesn't work out, Davis doesn't want to have to make the difficult decision to pay half a dozen or more coaches for 2015 OR choose to keep the assistants after firing Allen following a poor 2014 season.

For Allen, it makes sense because 1) he is probably worried about his credibility in the league and 2) it would be hard to tell Jason Tarver (and all other coaches "Hey don't go looking for work in college or pros, I'll give you absolutely no security and you'll be gone if I'm gone next year."

This could be an interesting developing story.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
There is unrest in Oakland right now.

When Dennis Allen's job seemed secure a week ago, it now appears there could be movement on the coaching front in Oakland.

The problem is centered Allen's assistants. There are only 2 assistants with contracts for the 2014 season. Allen (as reported during the season) is pushing for 2-year contracts for all his assistants while it seems the Raiders only want to hand out 1-year deals.

From the franchise standpoint, it makes sense. Allen is clearly in the "show-me" stage of his contract with 2 years left on his deal. Davis doesn't want to fire him with 2 years left and wants to show patience into the 3rd year. However, if Allen doesn't work out, Davis doesn't want to have to make the difficult decision to pay half a dozen or more coaches for 2015 OR choose to keep the assistants after firing Allen following a poor 2014 season.

For Allen, it makes sense because 1) he is probably worried about his credibility in the league and 2) it would be hard to tell Jason Tarver (and all other coaches "Hey don't go looking for work in college or pros, I'll give you absolutely no security and you'll be gone if I'm gone next year."

This could be an interesting developing story.
There is no way the assistant coaches will get a long term deal in Oakland and Allen likely knows it. He is just putting up a good front to keep his coaches loyal. Practically every assistant coach knows he is tied to the future of his HC and likely won't survive if the HC gets fired.

Unfortunately Oakland needs a new QB badly but has 3 teams drafting ahead of them who are also desperate for a QB, so Oakland isn't likely to be a whole lot better next year and the coaching staff could be fired to placate the fan base until the GM can locate a franchise QB. Allen is caught between a rock and a hard place with a very dim light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Lions
Titans
Vikings
Skins
Browns

Lions get the nod because of existing talent. Washington is a job I would not be interested in, there's way too much to deal with behind the scenes with both RGIII and Snyder. If the Browns had different, reasonable owners, they'd be a lot higher, but they don't.
I like the talent base of my Lions but the owner is clueless, so the job might not be that great.
I'd place the Skins at #2, they at least have a franchise QB, something the remaining 3 can only dream about.
The Browns would be my choice for #3, they have a solid chance to find a franchise QB in the draft picking #4 and have a lot of solid picks besides that plus a huge amount of cap space for FA's.
4/5) really a tie between the Vikings and the Titans, both will have new HC's and no franchise QB.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:06 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions by far is probably the best option for a coach. Hoping that Whisenhunt gets hired in DET. He helped make Roethlisberger a better and top QB in the league. At 25, he should be able to help get Stafford that way too.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It is terrible. You have a horrific mess at QB and just canned your last HC after one season even though Bradon Weeden and Jason Campbell started more than half of your games. It's an awful job.
Malarkey!

1. Lions
Right personnel but they need better direction. And safeties.

2. Browns
Despite the awkward ousting of a first year coach, brimming with talent on both sides but missing the all important franchise QB, which a new coach gets to choose, er.. have a say. Still, the guy slated to start is better than Cassel/Freeman. (Hoyer)

3. Vikings
Essentially same situation as the Browns but an older team and with a slightly worse defense-and sans even a adequate starting QB.

4. Titans
If Locker plays like he did before the injury and stays healthy..it's a good situation. But I doubt he'll play at that level again under a new system. Either way a new coach likely has to wait and see.

5. Redskins
New coach just has to resurrect the worst QB in the league last season, no pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Nameless Ghoul
Rookie

Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dennis Allen is officially safe in Oakland.

Raiders owner Mark Davis said the call on Allen’s job ultimately rests with general manager Reggie McKenzie.

Reggie's fate as GM is clearly tied to Dennis Allen, make of break 3rd year for those two or Raiders will clean house.
Nameless Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKenzie isn't that tied to Allen. If he replaced him with a coach who did well right away, he'd definitely be safe. Hell, I think they could give McKenzie an extra year even if Allen doesn't improve next season.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Nameless Ghoul
Rookie

Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta give Mark Davis a little credit for not going all AL and fire everyone. It should be interesting to see how Reggie McKenzie approaches free agency with so much cap space.
Nameless Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Tice to Falcons to coach the OL

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:15 AM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Veteran

MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MikeTheDudeV2 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Tony Sparano likely going to Tampa Bay to be OL Coach.

Last edited by MikeTheDudeV2 : 01-08-2014 at 11:28 AM.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Gruden sounds like the favorite for the Redskins job per Twitter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Jay Gruden sounds like the favorite for the Redskins job per Twitter.
Yessss!!!!!!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh McDaniels is no longer a candidate for the Browns. He withdrew, I guess.

So, it's good that he won't be our head coach but at the same time it's pathetic he is no longer interested. I guess I don't have enough facts to claim that, but...

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

‏@AdamSchefter 15m
Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels has withdrawn from consideration for the Cleveland Browns HC job, per a league source.

What is Cleveland to do now?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2014, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pay Malzahn 20 million a year

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Pay Malzahn 20 million a year
Idk, with Auburn losing, I think Malzahn will feel he hasn't conquered college football yet and won't make the NFL move yet. If they had won, I think he'd have strongly considered the jump, with the loss, I think he'll think he has unfinished business.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2014, 01:29 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Pro Bowler

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Josh McDaniels is no longer a candidate for the Browns. He withdrew, I guess.

So, it's good that he won't be our head coach but at the same time it's pathetic he is no longer interested. I guess I don't have enough facts to claim that, but...
Possible he wanted more control over personnel than they were willing to give after seeing what happened in Denver.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:54 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
‏@AdamSchefter 15m
Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels has withdrawn from consideration for the Cleveland Browns HC job, per a league source.

Full court press on Chucky or Big Game Bob. Or both. And then claim they got the man they wanted all along. A big name hire might help push some of this mess under the rug.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:56 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
‏@AdamSchefter 15m

Tell Chud it was a joke and they'd love for him to be back?