Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 AM    (permalink
JungleRock85
Rookie

JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default JungleRock Mock 3/24/14

I think we will reach a deal with Robert Ayers at Defensive End and have a solid rotation with Dunlap, Gilberry, Ayers, and Hunt. Going to take another crack at a Bengals mock draft. Feel free to discuss or pick apart.

Round 1 - CJ Mosley - Feeling like Mosley could end up being best player available here. If not Mosley, another LB like Ryan Shazier could also be a good addition. I think if Dennard would happen to fall here it would be a no brainer, but as of now I do not see him falling. If the Bengals want to keep Burfict at WLB like they say they do, then Mosley could play MLB.

Round 2 -Marcus Roberson - If we do not take a cornerback in the first round then we almost certainly will take one in the second. We need more youth at the position and with so many players injured at the position we need bodies. I would love for Verrett, Fuller, or Roby one to fall here, but we would likely have to take one of those guys with our first round pick (very well may happen) to get them.

Round 3 - JaWuan James - After losing Anthony Collins I believe OT becomes a big need. We don't have to necessarily go first round OT because Whitworth will play LT for at least another year or so. We do need a guy to groom at tackle for the future and James would be a good one for that.

Round 4 -Aaron Murray - Aaron Murray was a 4 year starter at Georgia, that has played against the best of the best and done well in doing so. By joining this team he would be able to fully heal from injury for a season and learn from Campbell and Dalton. At worst he is a quality backup and competition to push Dalton.

Round 5 - Bryan Stork - Would have liked to have added a Center before this, but with the lack of free agency moves the Bengals have quite a few spots that are more pressing. They may end up not drafting one at all and just going with Mike Pollak this year. I will go ahead and give them one for this mock.

Round 6 - Aaron Lynch - A first round talent with issues that drop him in the draft. Sound familiar? Yeah that worked out well by picking up Burfict as UDFA. Lynch is worth the risk as a 6th round selection here and could rather pay dividends for this team.

Round 7 - Dri Archer - With the loss of Hawkins, Archer makes even more sense now. Can play some RB or WR, basically, just get the ball in his hands and let him make plays similar to Hawkins. Would also be an upgrade at returner over Tate.