Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-26-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I havent seen any Crabtree highlights. I dont have cable or anything and honestly, forget about YouTube most of the time.

And I wouldnt mind being the Geico caveman. Think about how much money those guys have made.

But I'll admit that was a good one guys.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Honestly, I havent seen any Crabtree highlights. I dont have cable or anything and honestly, forget about YouTube most of the time.
WTF? This tells us a lot. You really ARE a cave man. I was just kidding, but it really is true.

Then how can you be so opinionated about sh*t you aren't even informed on? Crabtree is a dynamic playmaker and the only way he fails is if the Niners misuse/miscoach him miserably for several years.

Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
Operation 2015 Super Bowl Champions: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
NIMV
Rookie

NIMV hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default First 2010 Niners Mock Draft

1a- Taylor Mays S USC. Goldson is the wildcard at FS and he might improve this season as 3 downs player but our perimeter will improved with Mays on his command.

1b- Greg Hardy DE/LB OLE MISS. This is consecutive offseason without adquiring a passrusher on our LB's corp. With the Panthers pick, we will get a fierce warrior beating QBs and make big plays.

2- Jimmy Clausen QB NOTRE DAME. Although I want to believe on Shaun Hill's development this season and hope Nate Davis prove his worthy, 2010 draft have good QBs than recent gave to us. Clausen seems a safe option because he already have experience on a PRO style offense and Crabtree will love to have him on the team.

3- Boo Robinson NT WAKE FOREST. Lets end experiment with Sopoaga moving him on 5 spots of DL, Sopoaga is better suited as DL than NT. Robinson is a mauler who can stop the run and help penetration against the passer.

Last edited by NIMV : 04-26-2009 at 11:13 PM.
NIMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sitting on my hands right now.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Berry and Sergio Kindle, please
Old 04-26-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman
WTF? This tells us a lot. You really ARE a cave man. I was just kidding, but it really is true.

Then how can you be so opinionated about sh*t you aren't even informed on? Crabtree is a dynamic playmaker and the only way he fails is if the Niners misuse/miscoach him miserably for several years.
Sorry but I dont have the time to sit in front of the TV like you guys for hours and hours watching highlights or games of every college player you may or may not be interested in drafting.

And I never bashed Crabtree. I didnt want to draft a WR period because I want Hill and Morgan to start. If Crabtree becomes good, great but if not, it will be just another first round bust.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we can all agree, some combination featuring a top safety and LB is going to be for the better, at this point in time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Sorry but I dont have the time to sit in front of the TV like you guys for hours and hours watching highlights or games of every college player you may or may not be interested in drafting.
Well, I dont own a TV but I have seen him play live several times and I catch numerous games online. Frankly, he's easily the top rated offensive weapon in this draft. This is just a sampling:

Screens and short passes are where he really shines, as he seems to be unstoppable after the catch and incredibly physical at the point of attack. I dont know if you saw it either but he is great at blocking, too.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point in time, yes. However, I do believe Goldson could have a breakout year and take safety off the needs list for next year's draft, unless they're looking for an eventual replacement at SS for Michael Lewis.

Man-Law could also be unleashed and lead the team in sacks next year too. If not, then an edge rusher might be his replacement, as Haralson already got his extension.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:28 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Smith/Hill don't work out then I am on the Bradford/McCoy bandwagon. But no to Tebow with either of our first round picks.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers EASILY got the best WR in the draft. I have an unhealthy mancrush on Beasttree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCuvk1iaX0
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:45 AM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

funny... guess we'll all be drooling over the same prospect two years in a row. Hopefully, we're so awesome and Carolina sucks so bad that taking a safety high (kind of a luxury pick) is a viable option.
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:06 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Honestly there are better things to do with two first round picks than package them for a top 5. I see us being in the 10-18 range (one game can make a big difference; I think we have a fair chance of taking the division but it will be close and I'm not banking on it) and Carolina being in the 17-24 range. Two solid mid-first round picks. If we are going to trade one or both, I'd rather move DOWN or grab future picks (or maybe even a proven veteran that will fill a need...).

I'm going to wait until the season actually gets underway before I start speculating too much on future needs; things change a lot in the offseason and maybe we will see some guys step in and secure positions that are iffy right now.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:41 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I cannot wait to see Crabtree light it up with us. I think we are a great team for him to go to. Sing is a disciplinarian and a fundamentalist, and this is exactly what Crabtree needs to continue to develop and to stay on track. I'm confident in Hill and I can't wait to see him put it in Crabtree's hands. That first Hill to Crabtree moment is going to be magical... "And Shaun Hill drops back . . . he'll throw it . . . he's got Crabtree . . . OH MY WHAT A CATCH, and Crabtree will take it in for six!"

Oh my! :)

Also, when we made the pick, the guys on ESPN were talking about Crabtree possibly working out with Jerry Rice. Rice is in his forties, but I think he is still conditioned. He could teach Crabtree how to truly be great. I am practically drooling at the possibilities... So stoked for the season to start!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have 16 games to go before I can make a comment on QB, however Mays Selvie and Okung are my top 3 as far as a wish list goes, Hardy and Kindle round out my top 5.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:46 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really looking fwd to watching Glen Coffee in the changeup back role for the 9ers, they can't allow Gore to carry the whole load on his 2 wobbly knees -- yes, remember he had surgery on both knees in college with the Canes.

As a hardcore Bama fan I watched Coffee tear up the SEC, he looked like a young Marion Barber III in his lean, cutbacks, finding the daylight to run thru, just his whole running style. Got most of his yds running left for the Tide behind Andre Smith, the human road grader who also resembled a younger famous Cowboy 0-lineman, Larry Allen, wish he was still playing OG for SF. Coffee has good vision & just needs one seal block on the DE or OLB to break those big ones.

I've been hyping Bear Pascoe for months, yeah he's slow but good soft hands & a better than avg. blocker, could be a steal for the team & play a bigger role unless Vernon Davis redeems himself in Singletary's estimation, one more eff-up in a game & I can see the new HC showing this disappointing #1 pick the door & telling him to not let it hit him in the ass on the way out.

Crabtree will have success depending on the mentoring of his position coach & that of Bruce in his last yr. He will draw lots of dbl-teams even as a rookie b/c of his playmaker rep, so that should open it up for a move-the-chains WR like Josh Morgan.

This a B grade draft, could go to B+ if some guys emerge or go to B- if they don't, worst case it's a C if Crabtree doesn't develop due to youth (RS sophomore) or his foot injury.

Had to LOL at the last pick of Jean-Francois b/c now all the Bay Area sportscasters have to have voice coaching to properly pronounce his French surname (btw it's pronounced Fran-SWAH, accent on the last syllable).

Last edited by LizardState : 04-29-2009 at 10:38 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:58 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think i'm most impressed that unless its a go route, he almost always comes back to the ball to help out the quarterback. It seems like that takes young receivers quite some time to understand.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Love the draft even though I was kind of surprised that we didn't add a pass rusher or an OT at any point.
I think once we traded for a 2nd first round pick next year, this became a support draft. If you look at the early projections for next year, with 2 picks, we will be able to make that happen (add a pass rusher or an OT) with out even trying. Singletary taking the reins, Last season and leading up to this draft will be seen as a turn around point in two years. We will look back and say that was when they started down the right path.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

I believe the Niners addressed a lot of needs, especially getting great value at lower picks. They just didn't address two of what many of us considered the "top" needs in an OT and a Pass Rusher. Maybe we could have seen this coming with Haralson getting an extension for starter money (i.e. he's going to start and continue to rush the passer) and the signing of Marvel Smith to a TWO year deal, meaning he should start this year, and help groom an OT next year. Plus Snyder is on the team, who could step in if Smith is injured. With the 2nd and 4th round picks that were traded for a 1st neat year, those two needs could easily have been addressed as well, but with the picks that were made, I see where each player has potential value to the team.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I still have 16 games to go before I can make a comment on QB
Right.

Its funny how everyone was like "We dont need a QB this year!" "Stop moking Sanchez to us!" "It's ridiculous!"

Now the day after the draft several people are mentioning we should take a QB early next year? Has your faith in Hill and Smith changed that quickly, or do you just like next years QBs that much?

I ask because I think Sanchez will be a better pro QB than any of the QBs coming out of next years draft. Just my opinon, ofcourse.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berry Berry Kix ASS!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Kory Sheets :D

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 04-27-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: The video I was going to post actually was already posted
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Berry Berry Kix ASS!
Yeah. The thought of being in position to get Eric Berry or Taylor Mays already has me thinking ahead to next years draft.

That said, I think at this point we could be looking at getting an OT early next year. If Smith pulls a Jennings and decides to play a couple games next year things could go downhill pretty quickly for us.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mays. It is just as simple as that.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly I think we're making playoffs next season..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote