Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-01-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Projected 2007 Starters!

Project Your Favorite Team's Starting Lineup for 2007. Here's mine:

Ohio State
QB-Todd Boeckman
RB-Chris Wells
FB-Dionte Johnson
SE-Brian Robiskie
FL-Ray Small
SL-Brian Hartline
TE-Rory Nicol
LT-Alex Boone
LG-Steve Rehring
C-Jim Cordle
RG-Ben Person
RT-Kirk Barton

DE-Lawrence Wilson
DT-Doug Worthington
DT-Todd Denlinger
DE-Vernon Gholston
SLB-Larry Grant or Curtis Terry
MLB-James Laurinaitis
WLB-Marcus Freeman
FC-Malcolm Jenkins
BC-Donald Washington
FS-Anderson Russell
SS-Kurt Coleman
NB-Andre Amos

K-Aaron Pettrey
P-AJ Trapasso
KR-Maurice Wells
PR-Ray Small

BRING IT ON SUCKA!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for FSU, although I may butcher these names....bear with me (and alot of these will change after summer)

QB-Xavier Lee/Drew Weatherford
RB-Antone Smith
FB-S. Holloway
WR-Decody Fagg
WR-J. Shaw or R. Goodman
TE-Charlie Grahm
LT-Daron Rose
LG-J. Claude
C-Frady of McMahn
RG-Overmeyer or Atkins
RT-Caz Pirouski

DE-E. Brown
DE-Neefy Moefet
DT-Andre Fluellen
NT-Paul Griffen
WLB-Geno Hayes
SLB-Marcus Ball
ILB-Anthony Kelly or Derek Nicholson
CB-Tony Carter
CB-Jamie Robinson
FS-Roger Williams
SS-Myron Rolle

KR-Brandon Paul, M. Ray Garvin
PR-Brandon Paul

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually wouldnt be suprised if we put Geno at MLB. He seems to love the position and thats where he played spring....weird though havin a MLB at 220

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-02-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

FSU is gonna do some damage this year.I gurantee they will win the ACC this year.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 04:30 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canes

QB-I really don't know
RB-James/Cooper
FB-Zellner
WR-Leggett
WR-Shields
TE-Farr
LT-Youngblood
LG-Bain
C-Trump
RG-Morse
RT-Fox

DE-Campbell
DE-Moncer
DT-McCray
NT-Dixon
WLB-Adkins
SLB-Gooden
ILB-Cook/Sharpton/Davis
CB-Sharpe
CB-R. Phillips
FS-Ponder
SS-K. Phillips

KR-Johnson
PR-Johnson

Florida State Sucks

Last edited by fenikz : 06-02-2007 at 04:38 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrote this up a while ago

QB- Kyle Wright- Just barely gets the job over Freeman.
RB- Javarris James- There will be a lot of rotating but for the most part James will be the primary back, Cooper, Jones and Thomas will see the rock though.
FB/H-B- Chris Zellner- Mabry should see some time as a blocking FB, but Zellner will get most of the snaps.
SE- Sam Shields- Darnell Jenkins may start here but he is a bit of a question mark coming off the injury and missing spring.
FL- Lance Leggett- Was having a big spring before the injury.
TE- DajLeon Farr- Another position that will rotate, Zellner will see some time here as well as Dedrick Epps.
LT- Jason Fox- Best OL last year, hopefully injuries will heal quickly.
LG- Andrew Bain- Not much competition
C- Derrick Morse- Moves over from OG
RG- Chris Rutledge- Played well in spot duty last year at OT, moves inside.
RT- Reggie Youngblood- Really needs to step up, been a disappointment.
DE- Calais Campbell- Stud of the defense, should have a big year, Steven Wesley should see the field as well here.
DT- Teraz McCray- The interior worried me a bit until what I saw from the spring game, this guy is a beast. Hendricks will be in the rotation
DT- Antonio Dixon- Huge guy inside, will rotate with Holmes.
DE- Eric Moncur- Started a few games last year, got some good pressure on the QB, back up Franklin is pretty good.
WLB- Glenn Cook- Him and Spencer Adkins are still battling it out.
MLB- Colin McCarthy- Guy is a stud, Darryl Sharpton will compete here.
SLB- Tavares Gooden- Best of the group. Only guaranteed starter
CB- Glenn Sharpe- Needs to step up and be the #1 CB.
CB- Randy Phillips- Had a rough year last year, has a lot of competition, one of the safeties may end up here.
NB- Chavez Grant- Wiggins will push him here but Grant should come out on top.
S- Kenny Phillips- Leader of the secondary, should start here but may move to CB.
S- Lovon Ponder- Injury to Reddick guarantees his spot in the starting line up.

Some other notes, neither QB looked good in spring but Wright looked not so bad of the two. Really would not be shocked to see Marve play this year. James and Cooper will both pretty much start, Cooper is going to be all over the field, gonna be a hell of a tandem. Fox is for sure moving to LT, and for good reason, he is so much better than Youngblood. Colin McCarthy is a man beast and no matter who starts at the LB positions there will be a rotation with Sharpton, Adkins and Davis.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 06-02-2007 at 10:14 AM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
FSU is gonna do some damage this year.I gurantee they will win the ACC this year.
I wouldnt say Gurantee. But I will gurantee the ACC will be the most improved conference in college football. Tech, Miami, Clemson, FSU, and Maryland will all be much better than last year on the field and it will show up in the win column also. If Tech had a QB, they would be a National Championship contender. If Miami can find depth at WR, improve the OL, and get Wright to at the LEAST play like he did in 05 then they will challenge Tech for the Costal. If Korn or whichever QB can ride Davis/Spiller and get it to those dangerous WR's and they learn to play complete ball an entire season Clemson will win the Atlantic. If FSU can be about 20% better on offense and avoid the injuries that plagued them on defense last year then they will be in the ACC title game. If Maryland can fly low under the radar and then get a win against Clemson or FSU then they have a shot at the Atlantic.

Then, I fully expect Georgia Tech to have one of the best defenses in the conference. They will beat Notre Dame IMHO. Virginia will have a top 30 defense and could get to a Bowl. UNC wont make a bowl, but will be competitive in almost every game. Could get an upset on a top 25 team. Wake Forest will not fall off the map. They will make a bowl appereance, and last but not least Boston College has everything it takes to win the ACC. Senior experience at QB, a ballhawk in the secondary. A reliable run game and a traditionally stout OL.

The ACC wont be the SEC in terms of hype or top recognized squads. But it could be the deepest conference by 2008

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-02-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB: Colt McCoy
RB: Jamaal Charles
FB: Luke Tiemann
WR: Limas Sweed
WR: Billy Pittman
TE: Jermichael Finley
RT: Adam Ulatoski
RG: Chris Hall
C: Dallas Griffin
LG: Charlie Tanner
LT: Tony Hills

DE: Brian Orakpo
DT: Roy Miller
DT: Frank Okam
DE: Aaron Lewis
SLB: Sergio Kindle
MLB: Rashad Bobino
WLB: Jared Norton
CB: Deon Beasley
FS: Marcus Griffin
SS: Drew Kelson
CB: Brandon Foster

* Our LB core could possibly change throughout the season. Norton and Kindle were very highly recruited and are probably the most talented LBs we have, however, Killabrew and Derry started almost every game last season and have seniority.
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Wrote this up a while ago

QB- Kyle Wright- Just barely gets the job over Freeman.
RB- Javarris James- There will be a lot of rotating but for the most part James will be the primary back, Cooper, Jones and Thomas will see the rock though.
FB/H-B- Chris Zellner- Mabry should see some time as a blocking FB, but Zellner will get most of the snaps.
SE- Sam Shields- Darnell Jenkins may start here but he is a bit of a question mark coming off the injury and missing spring.
FL- Lance Leggett- Was having a big spring before the injury.
TE- DajLeon Farr- Another position that will rotate, Zellner will see some time here as well as Dedrick Epps.
LT- Jason Fox- Best OL last year, hopefully injuries will heal quickly.
LG- Andrew Bain- Not much competition
C- Derrick Morse- Moves over from OG
RG- Chris Rutledge- Played well in spot duty last year at OT, moves inside.
RT- Reggie Youngblood- Really needs to step up, been a disappointment.
DE- Calais Campbell- Stud of the defense, should have a big year, Steven Wesley should see the field as well here.
DT- Teraz McCray- The interior worried me a bit until what I saw from the spring game, this guy is a beast. Hendricks will be in the rotation
DT- Antonio Dixon- Huge guy inside, will rotate with Holmes.
DE- Eric Moncur- Started a few games last year, got some good pressure on the QB, back up Franklin is pretty good.
WLB- Glenn Cook- Him and Spencer Adkins are still battling it out.
MLB- Colin McCarthy- Guy is a stud, Darryl Sharpton will compete here.
SLB- Tavares Gooden- Best of the group. Only guaranteed starter
CB- Glenn Sharpe- Needs to step up and be the #1 CB.
CB- Randy Phillips- Had a rough year last year, has a lot of competition, one of the safeties may end up here.
NB- Chavez Grant- Wiggins will push him here but Grant should come out on top.
S- Kenny Phillips- Leader of the secondary, should start here but may move to CB.
S- Lovon Ponder- Injury to Reddick guarantees his spot in the starting line up.

Some other notes, neither QB looked good in spring but Wright looked not so bad of the two. Really would not be shocked to see Marve play this year. James and Cooper will both pretty much start, Cooper is going to be all over the field, gonna be a hell of a tandem. Fox is for sure moving to LT, and for good reason, he is so much better than Youngblood. Colin McCarthy is a man beast and no matter who starts at the LB positions there will be a rotation with Sharpton, Adkins and Davis.
thats a fresh ass sig u got there guru..... who made it for u??

The U will be the surprise of the ACC this year. Number one defense this year. And yes... I am a homer!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DChess.

If Wright or Freeman can play somewhat decently Miami will certainly have a chance with the defense and weapons, but if they are like last year we're in trouble. My money is on Boston College in the ACC. Best QB in the ACC, good OL like always, good RB, some good defensive players. If VT, FSU or Miami can get consistent QB play they will have a chance, but until then BC is my favorite.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-02-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Tech is my favorite in the ACC. Top 5 defense, great running game, good OL. QB is the only thing hindering them. I dont see BC getting better without O'Brien, they will still be a very good team, but I dont think without him they win the ACC the very first year

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-03-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
Tech is my favorite in the ACC. Top 5 defense, great running game, good OL. QB is the only thing hindering them. I dont see BC getting better without O'Brien, they will still be a very good team, but I dont think without him they win the ACC the very first year
I could see Javarris James making Kyle Wright look like an average QB and Miami winning the ACC.

Michigan:

QB: Chad Henne, Sr.
RB: Mike Hart, Sr.
FB: Brandon Minor, So.
WR: Mario Manningham, Jr.
WR: Adrian Arrington, Sr. (Assuming he finds his way out of the doghouse)
WR: Greg Mathews, So.
TE: Mike Massey, Jr.
LT: Jake Long, Sr.
LG: Adam Kraus, Sr.
C: Justin Boren, Fr.
RG: Alex Mitchell, Jr.
RT: Steve Schilling, Fr.
DE: Tim Jamison, Jr.
DE: Brandon Graham, So.
DT: Terrance Taylor, Jr.
DT: Will Johnson, Jr.
OLB: Shawn Crable, Sr.
MLB: John Thompson, Jr. or Austin Panter, So.
OLB: Chris Graham, Sr. or Jonas Mouton, Fr.
CB: Morgan Trent, Sr. (Stab my eyes out please)
CB: Johnny Sears, So.
*** Once Trent gets toasted numerous times, expect freshman Donovan Warren to get lots of PT and start by week 4.
FS: Steve Brown, So.
SS: Jamar Adams, Sr.
K: Bryan Wright, Fr.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

DorianSmith needs more cowbell.

Beavers:
QB.Sean Canfield
RB.Yvenson Bernard
WR.Sammie Straughter
WR.Brandon Powers
WR.Anthony Brown
TE.John Reese
C.Kyle DeVan
OG.Jeremy Perry
OG.Roy Shcuging
OT.Andy Levirte
OT.IDK

DE.Dorian Smith
DT.Curtis Coker
DT.Naymon Frank
DE.Jeff Van Orsow
LB.Derrick Doggett
LB.Joey LaRoque
LB.Alan Darlin
CB.Brandon Hughes
CB.Coye Francis
S.Al Afalava
S.Bryan Payton
DorianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Maybe I just got to excited from FSU's spring game. I think if X Lee can manage the game and the line can open holes for Antone FSU should be a favorite.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:57 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
Maybe I just got to excited from FSU's spring game. I think if X Lee can manage the game and the line can open holes for Antone FSU should be a favorite.
And if I had a golden toilet....

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers: ok, some positions aren't set, such as RG and some OLB spots, but here we go

QB: Mike Teel- made progress last year and will continue to
RB: Ray Rice- of course, you know i think he's the best RB in the nation :)
FB: Jack Corcoran
WR: Kenny Britt
WR: Tiquan Underwood
TE: For now- Kevin Brock
LT: Jeremy Zuttah
LG: possibly Anthony Davis
C: Ryan Blaszczyk
RG: Mike Fladell
RT: Pedro Sosa

DEFENSE
DE: Jamal Westerman
DT: Eric Foster
DT: possibly Mike Ziarnowski
DE: Jonathan Pierre-Etienne
OLB: hopefully Manny Abreu
MLB: Kevin Malast
OLB: Brandon Renkart
CB: Jason McCourty
CB: Devin McCourty
S: Ron Girault
S: Courtney Greene
K: Jeremy Ito
P: Matt Voliva

no doubt top 5 safety duo, top 5 OL, best kicker and top 3 RB, and overall team chemisty and team D will lead this team to victory!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Purple N Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post

Ohio State
QB-Todd Boeckman
RB-Chris Wells
FB-Dionte Johnson
SE-Brian Robiskie
FL-Ray Small
SL-Brian Hartline
TE-Rory Nicol
LT-Alex Boone
LG-Steve Rehring
C-Jim Cordle
RG-Ben Person
RT-Kirk Barton

DE-Lawrence Wilson
DT-Doug Worthington
DT-Todd Denlinger
DE-Vernon Gholston
MLB-James Laurinaitis
WLB-Marcus Freeman
FC-Malcolm Jenkins
BC-Donald Washington
FS-Anderson Russell
SS-Kurt Coleman
NB-Andre Amos

K-Aaron Pettrey
P-AJ Trapasso
KR-Maurice Wells
PR-Ray Small

BRING IT ON SUCKA!
I think this should be about right. I still wish Jamario O'Neal and maybe Kyle Mitchum or even Ross Homan could find a spot. I think Grant's got the linebacker position over Terry, and Lyons or Dukes might slip in at slot.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grant, Laurinaitis, and Freeman will start at the LB spots, but expect to see a whole lot of Ross Homan and Curtis Terry in platoons. We got some good LB talent to go around in Columbus. Austin Spitler has been great in spring ball word has it, and Thaddeus Gibson looks as though he will be a huge stud once he fully learns the system and gains experience.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The 2007/08 National Champion LSU Tigers:

QB - Matt Flynn
RB - Keiland Williams
FB - Jacob Hester
SE - Brandon LaFell
FL - Early Doucet
TE - Richard Dickson
LT - Ciron Black
LG - Will Arnold (if healthy)
C - Brett Helms
RG - Herman Johnson
RT - Carnell Stewart

LE - Tyson Jackson
DT - Glenn Dorsey
DT - Marlon Favorite
RE - Rahim Alem
WLB -Ali Highsmith
MLB - Darry Beckwith
SLB - Luke Sanders
CB - Chevis Jackson
CB - Jonathan Zenon
FS - Curtis Taylor
SS - Craig Steltz

K - Colt David
P - Patrick Fisher
KR - Trindon Holliday
PR - Early Doucet
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
And if I had a golden toilet....

Don't leave me in suspense here, I have no idea what to do with a golden toilet.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That OSU D is looking pretty nice!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post

Ohio State
QB-Todd Boeckman
RB-Chris Wells
FB-Dionte Johnson
SE-Brian Robiskie
FL-Ray Small
SL-Brian Hartline
TE-Rory Nicol
LT-Alex Boone
LG-Steve Rehring
C-Jim Cordle
RG-Ben Person
RT-Kirk Barton

DE-Lawrence Wilson
DT-Doug Worthington
DT-Todd Denlinger
DE-Vernon Gholston
MLB-James Laurinaitis
WLB-Marcus Freeman
FC-Malcolm Jenkins
BC-Donald Washington
FS-Anderson Russell
SS-Kurt Coleman
NB-Andre Amos

K-Aaron Pettrey
P-AJ Trapasso
KR-Maurice Wells
PR-Ray Small

BRING IT ON SUCKA!
Other major contributors may include: Ross Homan, Robert Rose, Tyler Moeller, Thaddeus Gibson, Alex Barrow, Jamario O'Neal, We also have some great young o-line talent in Conor Smith, Bryant Browning.

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Nebraska Cornhuskers

QB - Sam Keller
IB - Marlon Lucky
FB - Thomas Lawson/JB Phillips
ZWR - Terrence Nunn
XWR - Maurice Purify (could be Nate Swift for a few games if Mo gets suspended)
TE - JB Phillips/Mike McNeill
LT - Carl Nicks
LG - Andy Christensen (Keith Williams could beat him out by mid-season)
C - Brett Byford
RG - Matt Slauson
RT - Lydon Murtha

ODE - Barry Turner
DT - Ndamukong Suh
NT - Shukree Barfield
BDE - Ty Steinkuhler
SLB - Bo Ruud
MLB - Corey McKeon
WLB - Steve Octavien
CB - Andre Jones
CB - Cortney Grixby
FS - Tierre Green
SS - Larry Asante

K - Alex Henery
P - Michael Such

KR - Marcus Mendoza
PR - Marcus Mendoza

---------

I moved around the defensive line to what I'm hoping it will look like by the start of the season. God forbid we open the season with Zach Potter starting at BDE, and trying to replace Carriker.

If Potter stays, expect Steinkuhler to stay at DT in the place of Shukree, with Potter playing BDE.

Adi Kunalic could come in and start as the kicker, but I went with Henery who had a solid spring and solid spring game.

Zack Bowman could also take over one of the CB jobs, if he recovers (not expecting it until the mid-late season).

Rickey Thenarse could also beat out Asante for the starting SS job, so that is one to watch.

If Mike McNeill can keep the injury bug away, I expect JB Phillips to move into a h-back role with the squad, while McNeill would FINALLY give Nebraska a receiving threat at TE.

Basically, alot of things need to get ironed out before the season starts at Nebraska.

Last edited by bwillie26 : 06-03-2007 at 06:44 PM.
bwillie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post

Don't leave me in suspense here, I have no idea what to do with a golden toilet.
Not sure, never really got the expression, seemed like it fit.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post

Just make sure no one steals it.