Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Tony Boselli.
Really? He was done when we let him go. Now, if he was uninjured and we had him back, DEAL.

Keenan McCardell for me.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i forgot to mention..its not like your taking the player RIGHT NOW..lets say you go back in time and the cut never happened.

Raven fans..no Priest Holmes?
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Aaron Glenn from the Texans
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Titans have many good ones recently that got let go

Henry, McNair, Mason, Rolle, Kearse to name osme
Old 06-03-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

At the time, getting rid of Stephen Davis really pissed me off. We replaced him with Trung Candidate (wdh?)

We also drafted Keenan McCardell, wish we kept him for more than his rookie year. Since Monk, we never really had that dominate possession receiver that McCardell could have very well been.

And of course Champ, but we got our franchise back with CP. So I wouldn't do a trade back.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Larry Allen
Old 06-03-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definately Javon Walker. With him on the Pack then you are looking at one of the best WR corps in the league. It's a shame something so stupid and small led him to want to be traded.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Witherspoon.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
At the time, getting rid of Stephen Davis really pissed me off. We replaced him with Trung Candidate (wdh?)

We also drafted Keenan McCardell, wish we kept him for more than his rookie year. Since Monk, we never really had that dominate possession receiver that McCardell could have very well been.

And of course Champ, but we got our franchise back with CP. So I wouldn't do a trade back.
like i said..no need to undo a trade..just "take the player"
Old 06-03-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Steve Hutchinson

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

All time for the 49ers: Ronnie Lott, and by extension Charles Haley. When the 9ers got rid of Lott, they lost the one guy who could talk to Haley, and Haley became uncontrollable, and had to be sent packing himself. He went on to win 3 SBs with the Cowboys-- I'd be willing to bet that if SF had kept him, the Cowboys would have just won two and the Niners would have taken one more in the early 90s.

49ers right now: Julian Peterson. He was a good player, he fit the D we were building, and Nolan wanted to resign him, but there just wasn't the cash to do so. I blame Terry Donahue for not signing him early enough to an extension.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we bring Walter Payton back to life and throw him in our backfield so Rex won't have to throw the ball.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl9erfan View Post
All time for the 49ers: Ronnie Lott, and by extension Charles Haley. When the 9ers got rid of Lott, they lost the one guy who could talk to Haley, and Haley became uncontrollable, and had to be sent packing himself. He went on to win 3 SBs with the Cowboys-- I'd be willing to bet that if SF had kept him, the Cowboys would have just won two and the Niners would have taken one more in the early 90s.

49ers right now: Julian Peterson. He was a good player, he fit the D we were building, and Nolan wanted to resign him, but there just wasn't the cash to do so. I blame Terry Donahue for not signing him early enough to an extension.

Nah Nah gimme TO back anyday. Stick his locker next to Larry Allen's and give Larry license to deal out discipline as he see's fit. Imagine TO in our envoirnment nowdays

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Chiefs it is for sure Rich Gannon every Chiefs fan new he was the best QB on the team at the time and they let him walk for Garbac.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would probably have to say patrick surtain. with him and will allen, jason allen could play safety where i think he is much better.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jerry rice
Old 06-03-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clinton Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
i would probably have to say patrick surtain. with him and will allen, jason allen could play safety where i think he is much better.
Yea, Surtain was the only guy I could think of that left when he was good.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
reese

surtain/madison...together they were great now we dont have any corners and they arent doin very well either...they were 2 of my fav players
Old 06-03-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

I guess I would say Rodney Harrison....he still had a couple good years left in him, and he marked the point where our pass secondary really fell...its just now recovering.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, for the Colts, I would probably love to see Mike Peterson back in Blue. Gary Brackett is a nice leader and an adequate player but Peterson would've kept so much intensity in Indianapolis that if you combined Keiaho and Sanders, it would be a sick team.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
For the Chiefs it is for sure Rich Gannon every Chiefs fan new he was the best QB on the team at the time and they let him walk for Garbac.
I would add Neil SMith as well.Smith was one of my fav all time players on the Chiefs and to make it worse he and Gannon went inside the division
Old 06-03-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Hmmm, for the Colts, I would probably love to see Mike Peterson back in Blue. Gary Brackett is a nice leader and an adequate player but Peterson would've kept so much intensity in Indianapolis that if you combined Keiaho and Sanders, it would be a sick team.
I'd take Marcus Washington over Peterson.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'd take Marcus Washington over Peterson.

Ahh, good call there DG. I was thinking of Thornton and Peterson but Marcus completely slipped my mind! Pretty much name any starting LB that left in the past five years; I would take back.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea there was a really good stretch for you guys, then it kinda fell off.

<njx9> <3 dg