Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-25-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://torontowildcats.com/Videos/20...atz_Tackle.mpg

I finally got a video...w00t! It's a tackle on the opening kickoff. I'm the contain guy, so I don't start off at full speed. If I did I would've recovered the ball.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

WOW, has the OVLF website ripped me of two sacks that I should've had. :( Either way, not a bad game. Up next is Cambridge. GEEZ!!!!!!!! I hope ya'll heard what Essex did to them last week. 90-0!!!! HOLY!!! YUP thats right, 90-0. I think thats embarassing on both ends. You cant drop 90 on someone, and at the same time, you cant let someone drop 90. I heard Cambridge is a dirty and chippy team, that probably doesnt work well with us, considering were from Brampton, could be fun, lol.

for anyone interested, www.ovfootball.ca is the website for the league. Check it out.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resVz0iBPWA

Heres my video!!! Finally. This is a game recap of our game vs Sault Ste. Marie Sabrecats. We won 28-14. I am the last shot, #53, I get the pick to seal the game. I picked it off in the endzone and took it back about 50 yards. Check it out.

BTW: My team is in Black jersey's with gold numbers.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

We played Cambridge on Thursday and we won 64-0. After saying what I said earlier about beating them 90-0, I can see how they got beat 90-0, but still I think it is classless to score 90. We could;ve easily done that, but our starters were out before half time. We got Brantford next. Good game. We are 4-2 and they are 5-1. Heard all they can do is run the ball and play defense. Too bad our QB has thrown for over 1500 yards in 6 games, with two 400 yards perfermances. I think it will be a good game, and hope we come out on top. Cant wait.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
We played Cambridge on Thursday and we won 64-0. After saying what I said earlier about beating them 90-0, I can see how they got beat 90-0, but still I think it is classless to score 90. We could;ve easily done that, but our starters were out before half time. We got Brantford next. Good game. We are 4-2 and they are 5-1. Heard all they can do is run the ball and play defense. Too bad our QB has thrown for over 1500 yards in 6 games, with two 400 yards perfermances. I think it will be a good game, and hope we come out on top. Cant wait.
We played Sudbury (rookie team) on Sunday and beat them 64-6. I can't believe they actually scored on us because our safeties gave them easy passes down the seams for their garbage running back out of the slot. The first play of the game was a reverse to my side but I slipped from the wet field, lol. Then on the next series I hurt my shoulder, but kept playing through the pain. We play Mississauga next week (also 6-0) but I should be ready to go by then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-03-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
We played Sudbury (rookie team) on Sunday and beat them 64-6. I can't believe they actually scored on us because our safeties gave them easy passes down the seams for their garbage running back out of the slot. The first play of the game was a reverse to my side but I slipped from the wet field, lol. Then on the next series I hurt my shoulder, but kept playing through the pain. We play Mississauga next week (also 6-0) but I should be ready to go by then.
Big game man...Where is it at, in Mississauga or at Metro? If its in Mississauga Im coming down for sure. I gotta see my boys play. I go to school with alot of the sr. Warriors, and played with the Warriors the past 2 years. The sr. OV Warriors are 6-0 but are beating the hell outta such crappy teams. I dont think Metro Sr's are that good but still, I wanna see this hype.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Big game man...Where is it at, in Mississauga or at Metro? If its in Mississauga Im coming down for sure. I gotta see my boys play. I go to school with alot of the sr. Warriors, and played with the Warriors the past 2 years. The sr. OV Warriors are 6-0 but are beating the hell outta such crappy teams. I dont think Metro Sr's are that good but still, I wanna see this hype.
It's early in Toronto at Ester Shiner Stadium.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

We destroyed Brantford 42-21. I got nothing to say except for the fact that they had nothing. They had a int returned for a TD, and two fumble recoveries inside our own 20 to score. That was it. We stopped their "powerful" running game, and SMOKED them. I dont think they had 100 yards all game.

ETK, I heard your game along with the SR's got postponed. Is it because of the U17's and U19's tournaments going on?? When is it being made up?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:

ETK, I heard your game along with the SR's got postponed. Is it because of the U17's and U19's tournaments going on?? When is it being made up?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I'm really ******* pissed right now. We had a game scheduled for this past Saturday since winter camp began. That game was never rescheduled or postponed, but then Mississauga decided to take action into their own hands because they have special connections on the board or whatever. Mother*******. They told their guys not to come to the game the night before and never notified our team or our governors. We all showed up to our game ready to murk their asses, and scouts and fans were there too. Apparently they don't feel like playing us without 2 of their players (not even stars, mind you) who are in the Canada Cup. What I think is that they're delaying the game so #35 can come back from injury, since he's their entire defense. Injuries and travel are part of the game. We had injured guys this weekend too, including our leading rusher who has 13 TDs in 5 games. I didn't practice this week and I was ready to sacrifice my shoulder for the team. Now they want us to play on their field on their time, which will cost us several of our own players who planned to travel during the bye week. It's completely ridiculous that they're doing this and as far as I'm concerned they should forfeit the game and try beating us in the playoffs. The funniest thing is that they scheduled this game with the intention of playing us without their U17 players, expecting us to be 2-4 again or something. Now that we're 6-0 and they know they can't beat us 60-0 again they seem to think they can bend the rules. It's downright ******** but at least it shows how terrified they are of our team and they know they'd get spanked.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-08-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

WOW! You seem really pissed of right now. I understand. Ive been hearing all this too. I know the JV Warriors do have that stud LB #35, hes pretty good, everywhere on the field. He may even lead the league in tackles and defensive points. Still, the only thing I can say is that now the game is closer to me cuz its being played at the Valley's in Mississauga. LOL, j/k. Im gonna be there, but I uderstand exactly what you mean. That shouldn't have been done like that. Especially since all of you guys were ready at the field. If its any consolation, my game in Brantford was scheduled for 8pm Friday night, bus was supposed to come at 4.30, never came until about 6.45, and we had about 30 mins to warm-up, yet still won 42-21. Use it to your advantage. As motivation. Get everyone going and you guys will be allright.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.
Default CJFL Discussion Thread

For all us canadian boys here this is a place to talk about the PFC and the eastern and western conferences whos names slip me at the moment
How are your teams looking and what is the talent level like..

Our toppers are in for another ruff season... we have Andrew Busby back who set the PFC record for receptions in a season with 80 aslwell as adding 11 td's... ive played with and against graham dahl at camps and on the field and htis guy is an absolute beast... he is one of the fastest and strongest backs ve played againts... he will need to step up and show something though because our ground game last year sucked... and with jordan penner being a rookie under center... that hurts... i see a vast improvment over last year in which we still made the playoffs... and lost to the huskies in a close game that was basically decided by the weather.. but for the toppers... we dont erally rebuild... we reload

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can include this thread to the OVFL one !!! That would be a lot better ;)

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
We can include this thread to the OVFL one !!! That would be a lot better ;)
ya i never actualyl thought about that... i forgot it exsited haha i was kinda hoping we had enough support form good ol canuck boys we could hold one down but if a mod could put these two threads together?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-08-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Where does Ricky Clarke play? He's da ****...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-08-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where does Ricky Clarke play? He's da ****...
Vancouver Island Raiders I think

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-08-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He's at Manitoba university no ?
He played for Vancouver Island last year...

Mike Mizerski is at Manitoba U...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-08-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He played for Vancouver Island last year...

Mike Mizerski is at Manitoba U...
He was a freakin beast in Punt Return

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-08-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Hey what happened to ryan goslig form the huskies? He was rank good when he was with the huskies.. got cut from riders camp... went back to the huskies.. and i havnt heard of him since

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-08-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Mizerski was a solid player. The only time I can think is when he played us last year, the Warriors, your QB i think it was either Grettes or Bruce at the time, threw 4 picks to the sameCB, set the record for most INT's in a game. But Mizerski was still an amazing WR.

BTW, I might sound stupid but is the PFL the same thing as the CJFL?

EDIT- I just saw on AllCanadaGridiron. Ignore the previous line!

Last edited by Billingsley26 : 07-09-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

etk!!!! Good game man. I wasnt there to see it, cuz I had a practise tonite, but I heard you guys smoked them. Sounds like a GREAT game with the seniors too. Didnt expect it to be that close. WOW! Shows that the JV Warriors were nothing, the same story every year for them. Good luck etk, the rest of the way man.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Do you guys play 10 man football?

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
Do you guys play 10 man football?
12 man football

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-16-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
12 man football
Sorry I meant to type 12.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:40 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
etk!!!! Good game man. I wasnt there to see it, cuz I had a practise tonite, but I heard you guys smoked them. Sounds like a GREAT game with the seniors too. Didnt expect it to be that close. WOW! Shows that the JV Warriors were nothing, the same story every year for them. Good luck etk, the rest of the way man.
Hey, thanks a lot man. Sauga played with no heart and we tore up their D. 91 (their big "star") probably had no tackles against our double wing. They tried to run their bread and butter and we bent a bit but only broke once defensively. 41-8 final score.

As far as the Senior game goes, I hear it was intense to the last minute but heart-breaking for us. We really outplayed them in the 2nd half, but Rossetti is pretty poised.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-18-2007, 07:04 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

http://torontowildcats.com/cats_this...OR_GALLERY.htm

Click on all the ones the say "Hyman TD". This kid is in Grade 9 and is 6' 180 I believe. He might end up being too big for RB down the road, but he has nice hands so I'd remember his name for American colleges as a WR prospect (if he doesn't get snubbed like everyone else).

sig by BoneKrusher