Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Who Will Be USC's No.1 Runningback?
Chauncey Washington 12 20.69%
Emmanuel Moody 9 15.52%
Herschel Dennis 4 6.90%
CJ Gable 18 31.03%
Joe McKnight 11 18.97%
Marc Tyler 0 0%
Stafon Johnson 0 0%
Desmond Reed 1 1.72%
Broderick Green 1 1.72%
Allen Bradford 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
david81

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
Just to add to things, looks like Marc Tyler is feeling better and ready to roll too. He is saying he hopes he doesnt get asked to redshirt and will be competing for carries this summer. Check it out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...vals&type=lgns
Not sure if I dont want him redshirted... Carroll needs to make some position switches with the RB corps...
Old 06-07-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
Dude, i went to all the USC home games last year and the Stanford and UCLA games and I only saw Stafon Johnson get one carry in the Stanford game. I hope he gets it together and gets some playing time because he was the number one back we recruited last year and id love to get a chance to see him do some big things
didn't his lack of PT have something to do with off the field issues / being in coaches doghouse?
Old 06-07-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I heard Stafon was arrogant and that pissed the coaches off but i also heard he was injured. I dont know what the true story is and why he didnt see more playing time. I know he is talented. He played safety too i believe. maybe they could start incorporating him more into the defensive side of things. Bradford already has been playing Fullback so there have been some position changes. (he still gets carries at HB too) Gable has been doing great at RB from what i hear
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought it had something to do with work ethics.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
dware_94

speed: McKnight
power: bradford