Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-10-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

Newest Miami Hurricanes DB Latwan Anderson 5'11 185
Old 03-23-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so people don't forget :)
Old 03-24-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
tolnaballa
Rookie

tolnaballa smells like sex panther.tolnaballa smells like sex panther.

Anyone see in a reliable sites that are posting we got a commit from CB, Albert Jean-Louis? 4 star corner with 6-1 175 lbs, Scout has him listed as the number 10 corner, but its way to early to tell where he will be ranked.

People on the free scout boards are saying we picked his commitment up, but I haven't seen it posted anywhere.
tolnaballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sp...akes-his-move/

Big time pick up.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I'm pumped about this one!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted this in the recruiting thread. I feel good about the bolded ones, other ones there are questions if they wanna come here and also some if we want them.

QB- Teddy Bridgewater, Marquise Williams
RB- James Wilder Jr.
WR- Kelvin Benjamin, Eli Rogers, Andre Davis, Sammy Watkins
TE- Brandon Fulse
OL- Marcus Jackson, Bobby Hart
DL- Bryant Dubose, Anthony Chickillo, Anthony Rabasa, Elkino Watson
LB- Denzel Perryman, Rob Hankins, Arrington Jenkins
DB- Albert Jean-Louis, Dallas Crawford, Jeremy Cash

Also forgot to post these before, I'm sure some of you have already seen this but still hilarious. Quotes from Kevin Nelson.

My grandma just ask me" son why are you so into the film and into the weight more than ever and who is the pryor fellow you talking bout" all i said is grandma this game depends on if ima get us out the projects. im humble and respect him as a player but he coming cross a player who dont care i have 9-10 years of anger... built up cuz yall cheated i was only 11 now ima man lets get it. leaving for the gym im out fb

im eating good, im killing my self to bang you bro!! lol at this time i turned into a pyscho just because of you. you getting hit all night bro i cant wait this gone be fun pretty boi.

IM CALL all YALL OUT, PRYOR,LEWIS,PONDER LUC, IM CALLIN EVERYBODY FROM ANY CONFERENCE TO MAKE THIS NEW "U" DEFENSE LOOK GARBAGE. TRY ALL YOU CAN WE HERE. GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN. THIS NOT JUST INTERNET TALKIN ITS ME ILL TELL ANYBODY THIS IN THERE FACE. YOU SAID YOU GONE SLAP ME IN MY FACE SOME WAY SOME KIND OF FORM OR FAS...HION THATS WHY IM WORKING TWICE AS HARD. THE U NUFF SAID. IM OUT.

Man all dem haters on the U. lemme tell yall something. i just powercleaned earf. i walked on water. i turned that nasty foot water into wine, and them hoes drank it. its a U thang.

So amazing.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-02-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Man all dem haters on the U. lemme tell yall something. i just powercleaned earf. i walked on water. i turned that nasty foot water into wine, and them hoes drank it. its a U thang.

So amazing.
Greatness redefined.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glorious! I'm glad I read that haha.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who's better in your eyes?

Ray Ray Armstrong or Vaughn Telemaque?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
So who's better in your eyes?

Ray Ray Armstrong or Vaughn Telemaque?
At this point, I'd probably say Telemaque. He's gotten a lot more playing time and is a little further along. He is an excellent tackler and really started to become a force on the defense. With that being said, Ray Ray is so talented and has so much upside, its going to be exciting to see what he's able to do. He only got limited playing time last year but when he was on, he made some big plays. Ray Ray was a top recruit and probably has more potential but Telemaque is more proven and more consistent at this point. I love having both of those guys. I love the way they play and the intensity they bring.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Telemaque and it's not even close. He's probably going to be the best player on defense next year, Ray Ray is still fighting for a starting spot. Coming out Telemaque's ball skills were supposed to be his elite attribute but so far he's been a great run defender and a consistent guy against the pass but not a playmaker. This spring he took a huge step, became a big time ball hawk and a leader on defense. A lot of UMs coverages is formation/play dependent and Telemaque is a big part of that.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-17-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard a new guy Jamal Reid is pushing for Armstrong's spot. I wasn't sure so I thought I would ask.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea, Reid is a really good athlete and a lot better against the pass but struggles in the run game. Reid started one scrimmage because he had a better week than Ray Ray while Ray Ray started the other one and the spring game. Both will likely rotate next season.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-17-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would also say Telemaque at this point because of the experience he has over Ray Ray. Telemaques is a solid all around player, but Ray Ray is just a beast, and when he reaches his potential WOW!!!.

This vid always comes to mind when thinking of Ray Ray's potential:

SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I heard a new guy Jamal Reid is pushing for Armstrong's spot. I wasn't sure so I thought I would ask.
you are correct, I still hope Ray Ray wins though. Him taking ST's number is a great sign of respect, but also him taking on Sean's impact as a player by taking his number is big.

Edit: I'm still pissed at Bryce Brown and Patrick Peterson having a soft verbal with us and leaving. Any chance Bryce transfers to UM?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

**** no, he'd be 6th string here at best. And Randy pulled his scholarship anyway, and he doesn't accept normal transfer. There is a below 0% chance that would happen.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-17-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

Ray Ray should take the field week 1. He got 2 pics in the spring game. One was on a tip and he just happened to be there to catch it. The other he twisted his body in the air to catch it, nice play. Plus he's already shown that he can come down to LOS and stuff running plays.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks djp

downloading now

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a dream that Miami went the Sugar bowl against Bosie state lol
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any1 know how big Jacory is now? I love his touch on his throws. Just if he more zip he can be elite imo

even though he's good now

Sig by, Hitman D

Last edited by katnip : 04-19-2010 at 04:40 PM.
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That video is getting me pretty pumped for the season. I have really high hopes for this upcoming season, we have a legit shot this year at a ACC Championship. Everything though is on that O-line, that will be the biggest factor in success for the Canes. Hopefully j-Cor's thumb is healed up well also.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Just read that Cooper and the coaching staff expect him ready for 2010. I can't believe that's true. He completely tore up his knee.. that seems way too early. I thought MAYBE he could be back by the middle of the season, but taking a year to rehab was more likely.

Man, that field was such a joke. Cooper was ready to jump to the NFL and I have no doubts he'd be taken in the 3rd or 4th round.. great skill set.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

I fear he may never be the same, we all know how much a knee injury effects a RB. Physically he might not be able to plant on that knee right ever again, but mentally this could affect him severely as well. That field was bad, so many divots. Great news that he will be ready, but I suspect to see more Damien Berry or Mike James carry a bulk of the load for the first couple games, until Cooper is completely comfortable again.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Plat
Rookie

Plat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jacory Harris baby!
Plat is offline   Reply With Quote