Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-30-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Reading about Bridgewater has me looking forward to when he takes over. I like Jacory as a college QB. But.. What current or former college QB would TB compare too?
In a perfect world, he is college Troy Smith.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:11 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably lean more towards Dennis Dixon.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite weeks of the year. Get ready to have your asses handed to you. ;)
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
In a perfect world, he is college Troy Smith.
I'd like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Not bad either.. Both would be very very good to me. Didn't Oregon go to a BCS bowl game with Dixon?

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big win against Clemson. Got a lot of work to do but never want to overlook a win on the road against a tough conference team. Holy crap this defense is amazing. I'm gonna try to rewatch the game and post a positional write up about how I think the team is doing a quarter of the way into the season.

Another weekend, another great game for Teddy Bridgewater.

Quote:
Facing the possibility of losing to Booker T. Washington for the second season in a row, the Northwestern Bulls looked to their two star seniors for a big play.

Teddy Bridgewater and Eli Rogers delivered.

And in Rogers' case, on both offense and defense.

Bridgewater and Rogers helped the Bulls erase a late seven-point deficit with the go-ahead touchdown and two-point conversion.

And on Booker T.'s final possession, Rogers made a crucial pass breakup with 46 seconds left to seal a 26-25 comeback victory Saturday night at Traz Powell Stadium.

With 52 seconds left, Booker T. (4-1) faced a fourth-and-14 at Northwestern's 39-yard line. Quarterback Jeremiah Hay threw a pass to wide receiver Dedric Dukes on the far sideline, which had it been caught, would have given the Tornadoes a first down. But Rogers deflected the pass, turning the ball over on downs.

``I stayed with my man, and once I saw he was going to throw, I went for it,'' Rogers said. ``I should have intercepted it, but I slipped before I got there.''

Northwestern (4-0) erased a 25-18 deficit when Bridgewater capped a 45-yard drive with a 2-yard rushing touchdown -- his second of the game. Bridgewater then rolled out and connected with Rogers for the go-ahead two-point conversion.

Bridgewater passed for 249 yards on 20 of 28 attempts and threw two touchdown passes to Amare Cooper while protected by an offensive line missing three starters -- one because of injury and two others who are serving six-week suspensions after a recent brawl against Hialeah.
St. Thomas WR Phillip Dorsett also had a huge game. 4 receptions for 137 yards and 2 TDs, including scores of 40 and 80 yards (and added a 2 pt conv). Rogers had 5 receptions for 69 yards (along with the game winning 2 pt conv) to go along with playing DB.

<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 10-03-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think Teddy is as talented a runner as Dixon was.

Florida State week! They look good lately but holy crap they got absolutely smashed by Oklahoma. I like our chances of our defense stopping their offense more than their defense stopping our offense, if that makes sense. I think both offenses are about equal in terms of talent, but I'll take our veteran defense over FSU's. I just hope Jacory doesnt throw his weekly 2+ ints in the redzone.

That, and that old special teams angle that seems to keep re-appearing in this rivalry. Remember, it's not just the kicks. 2 years ago, Travis Benjamin would have had one of the greatest games in Miami history if not for the same FSU player taking him down three times in the middle of breaking a kick return. Those tackles saved the game for them despite all of Miami's mistakes in that game.

Last edited by djp : 10-03-2010 at 01:18 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I think he has similar athletic ability (and frame, though I think TB won't be as skinny as Dixon/Harris) just not the same willingness that Dixon had in that Oregon offense.

Definitely pumped for FSU next week. Ponder should be a great test for the D which hasn't really had to deal with a legitimate passing threat this year. Expecting a BIG difference from the offense at home. Really seemed like Whipple realized the strength of our run game and I'm expecting more of that as the season progresses. I'm sure it'll be another great one.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-03-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

First third of the season is over and after 3 straight tough road games the Canes are 3-1. Hasn't been the prettiest start but winning 2 out of 3 @OSU, @Pitt and @Clemson isn't bad. Here's how I think everyone has done so far.

QB: Jacory Harris is easily the most frustrating player on the team. Jacory will throw a terrible interception one play and will come back literally the next play and throw a perfect TD pass on the money. Too many turnovers. Too many bad decisions. Too many inaccurate throws. He hasn't looked comfortable at all this season. He hasn't been checking down at all, hasn't been using the middle of the field at all and stares down his primary receiver EVERY single play. Jacory has the ability to be a Heisman winning quarterback. We've seen the skill, we've seen the moxie and we've seen the swagger. It just hasn't been there at all this season. The good news is 5 out of the final 8 games are at home where Jacory has been significantly better at during his career. I'm expecting a more calm Jacory, one who will take what the defense is giving to him, and when that's a receiver one on one deep, a big play. I'm very much doubting Jacory Harris right now. I'm also expecting him to make me look foolish for doing so in the coming weeks.

RB: Damien Berry has done a great job carrying the load early. He's run hard and decisive. Gets a lot more yards than he should with the way he finishes carries. Also done a great job as receiver and pass blocker. Lamar Miller hasn't exploded yet but has run well when given the chance. Needs to get up field faster on KR and he might have lost his job last week because of that. Mike James has done a great job at fullback and running back. Solid blocker from both positions as well as receiver. Incredibly hard runner that helped seal the win against Clemson. Pat Hill has been a great blocker to the run game and has helped the 3 main backs average 5 ypc. Eduardo Clements and Storm Johnson have played well on special teams.

WR: Leonard Hankerson has been all world this season. A few tough drops but has been consistently great this season. Travis Benjamin has had some huge catches but is still struggling with consistency and has made too many mistakes. LaRon Byrd struggled coming off injury but had a solid game against Pitt before disappearing against Clemson. Has done a good job using his body but again consistency has been an issue. Aldarius Johnson's hands went from amazing to unable to catch anything. Looks quicker than last year but still slow, really struggling because the lack of a intermediate range passing game. Tommy Streeter and Kendall Thompkins continue to disappoint. Allen Hurns has looked amazing on special teams, great size and speed from the freshman.

TE: What a difference it is going from 3 NFL TEs last year to what is on the team this year. Richard Gordon has been average in most aspects of the game, not as good of a run blocker as expected but has caught a few passes. Chase Ford has probably been the biggest disappointment for me. Hasn't been able to hold onto the ball in traffic and has been downright awful blocking. If the passing game is going to improve a TE needs to step up.

OT: Orlando Franklin has been fantastic at LT. Much better than anyone could have hoped. Good run blocker and gets to the 2nd level amazingly well. Very consistent pass blocker. Needs to work on staying lower and should only get better with more experience at tackle. Seantrel Henderson got his first start at RT against Clemson and didn't disappoint. Gave up a sack and was slow off the ball a few plays which is expected from a freshman OT on the road. Blew people off the ball in the run game and looks extremely natural pass blocking. Jermaine Johnson rotated with Seantrel last week and Figueroa the week before. Better pass blocker right now than Seantrel and gets a good push in the run game as well. Going to be fun watching the 2 freshmen in the future. Ben Jones started against FAMU but hasn't played much since then.

OG: Harland Gunn has been good with the exception of the Ohio State game. Does a great job of getting to linebackers and has done well pass blocking. Brandon Washington needs to be playing more. Insanely physical and does a great job pulling. Inconsistent pass blocker but has improved. Joel Figueroa has been awful and then some. Played 3 games at RT before playing OG against Clemson and has looked awful at both positions. Can't pass block, gets blown up in the run game, doesn't get down field. Gunn, Washington and Brandon Linder are the only ones that should be getting snaps at OG. Linder has gotten snaps at LG the past two weeks as well as as an extra tackle in certain packages. Great size and athleticism.

OC: Tyler Horn is the only one to get snaps here. Has been overpowered at times but has been decent as a whole. Needs to improve, if he doesn't I wouldn't mind Linder getting snaps here as the season goes on.

Just wanted to post this now, the rest will be up in a bit.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-03-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

DE: Allen Bailey hasn't quite lived up to the hype, but has been very good. Only 1 sack but has been dominant in the run game and has been disruptive. Olivier Vernon has been absolutely filthy this year. Unblockable at times in both the pass and run games, gets amazing pressure and does a great job at getting into the backfield. Adewale Ojomo, Marcus Robinson and Andrew Smith all have been very good off the bench and would start for most teams. Smith gets off blocks so well and Robinson's speed off the edge as well as his improved strength are great off the bench. Really is ridiculous to have 5 DEs this good.

DT: Welcome back Marcus Forston. So disruptive, gets into the backfield at will and the motor is finally there. Josh Holmes has been getting good pressure as well but has been only a decent starter. Micanor Regis has been a rock in the middle but needs to have a bigger impact in the passing game. Curtis Porter went down against OSU but Luther Robinson has been a nice surprise filling in. Great quickness off the snap.

OLB: If Hankerson has been the best player on the team Sean Spence is a very close second. So smart and quick, blows up so many plays. The scary thing is how many plays he has just missed, he could easily have 3 or 4 more tfl. Kylan Robinson started the first 2 games of the season but after some very lackluster play Ramon Buchanon has taken over. He's made some mistakes but his athleticism and explosion is special. Should make a ton of plays as he gets more experience. Jordan Futch is getting back into things after recovering from knee surgery last season. Great energy guy off the bench and should get more PT going forward. Jimmy Gaines has played well on special teams and has gotten some garbage time PT. Definitely looks the part and has tons of athletic ability.

MLB: Colin McCarthy has been hot and cold inside. Looked a bit hesitant early but seems to be getting more aggressive. Played really downhill against Clemson and just missed blowing up a few plays. Has done well in coverage. Kelvin Cain has been a huge surprise, great size and looks like he has a future at MLB.

CB: The DBs haven't been tested too much but Brandon Harris might be a top 5 CB in the country. Great in run support and has covered very well though he hasn't gotten thrown at too much. Ryan Hill has started the past 2 games opposite Harris and gotten interceptions in both games. Very good size and tackler. DeMarcus Van Dyke has struggled at times but forced turnovers in each of the past 2 games. Brandon McGee has gotten a solid amount of burn as well and has looked a lot better than last season.

S: Vaughn Telemaque has continued to blossom into one of the best safeties in the country. Great in run support and has done well in deep coverage. Hasn't been tested much but would like to see him make more plays. Ray Ray Armstrong has gotten better every week and was fantastic in run support against Clemson. Still struggling with consistency though. Jojo Nicolas has been the other primary safety and has been pretty invisible. Kacy Rodgers has played some at safety but isn't ready to play major minutes.

Almost done. :)

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-03-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Coaching: Haven't seen the team come out flat at all. Haven't seen unfocused players. Haven't seen a bunch of pre-snap confusion. Couldn't say that for last season but this team is definitely more mature than last year and I think that says a lot about what Randy Shannon has done. Love that he tore into the team after OSU. Team isn't where it needs to be yet but Randy is getting them there.
Mark Whipple and Jacory are basically one entity, so insanely frustrating one minute then absolutely amazing the next. Goes away from the run too much, too much long ball, not enough intermediate pass plays, no real offensive identity. There is way too much talent on this offense to be 70th in total offense. Though there were only 3 points scored in the second half I think Whipple realized what he had to start doing. Pound the rock, get the ball out of Jacory's hand quick and POUND THE ROCK. Should be a lot different at home with the crowd noise on our side.
It's seriously night and day defensively between this season and last. The defense was so insanely predictable last year but John Lovett seems to have his players understanding what he wants to do and it's really worked out. Tons of different looks, tons of different pressures, love what Lovett has done this year. Not enough can be said about the job DL coach Rick Petri has done this year. UM is leading the country in TFL and 2nd in the country in sacks. Really is insane how much of a difference Petri is making to this team.

Overall: It's hard to be too upset after starting the season 3-1 with 3 tough road games but this team has to get better if they're going to run the table. The defense can only keep the offense in it for so long. Too many penalties, too many dropped passes, too many missed blocks and way too many awful interceptions. Every single player on offense needs to get better. There is no reason this offense going forward shouldn't be elite. Defense has played great but there have still been a ton of missed tackles and if the other teams had better QB play there would have been some big plays down field. This team could probably continue with the ways it's playing and win the ACC, but if it's going to be one of the best in the country they need to start playing better and they need to start doing that Saturday night against FSU.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he has similar athletic ability (and frame, though I think TB won't be as skinny as Dixon/Harris) just not the same willingness that Dixon had in that Oregon offense.

Definitely pumped for FSU next week. Ponder should be a great test for the D which hasn't really had to deal with a legitimate passing threat this year. Expecting a BIG difference from the offense at home. Really seemed like Whipple realized the strength of our run game and I'm expecting more of that as the season progresses. I'm sure it'll be another great one.
I'll finally be able to watch a Miami game (8pm)

mother f'in f work

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our staff is doing a great job. Some bad playcalls here and there on both sides but nothing else really.

Spence is unreal. He said the game slowed down for him this year....you can definitely tell.

Bailey's tackle short of the first down against CU was incredible.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noles 31
Canes 27
Old 10-09-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

You better hope you guys get 4 picks 6s if you think you're scoring 31.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-09-2010, 08:45 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Wow, I didn't know we were playing the steel curtain defense.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Bailey/Forston/Regis/Vernon/Ojomo/Robinson/Smith/Holmes/Robinson. More or less.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

So what your saying is 42-3 Miami right?
Old 10-09-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Going Miami 24 FSU 21 with a Wide Right at the end of regulation by FSU.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami: 34
FSU: 20

I can't see us losing this game, although Ponder is due for a big day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Miami: 34
FSU: 20

I can't see us losing this game, although Ponder is due for a big day.
Against the #6 pass defense and #2 pass rush in the nation? Dunno about that one.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Against the #6 pass defense and #2 pass rush in the nation? Dunno about that one.
I'm not saying it's going to be against us (I actually doubt that), I just wouldn't be surprised. That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
So what your saying is 42-3 Miami right?
Depending on how bored Whipple gets yea.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-09-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When will Graig Cooper be called upon more as a feature back in the offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just got spanked.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was embarassing. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote