Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-09-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing confirmed here, but looks like 2010 5* DB/ATH Latwan Anderson may have gotten an official scholarship and is headed back to the [l__l]! Great news!!!

This is via his facebook, so don't quote me on this. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up what could be coming. This would be amazing. With BH gone, he could even start next year across from McGee.

The FB status says "Headed to the airport back to miami for me hit up" and he says "I'm stayin!"

Also someone asked if he got a schollie and he responded "BELIEVE!!!!"

FWIW.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 01-09-2011 at 11:18 AM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to get Ishaq Williams to replace Allen Bailey at the DE spot. Williams is 6'5'' 225lbs with a frame the looks like he could bulk up to about 265.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Nothing confirmed here, but looks like 2010 5* DB/ATH Latwan Anderson may have gotten an official scholarship and is headed back to the [l__l]! Great news!!!

This is via his facebook, so don't quote me on this. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up what could be coming. This would be amazing. With BH gone, he could even start next year across from McGee.

The FB status says "Headed to the airport back to miami for me hit up" and he says "I'm stayin!"

Also someone asked if he got a schollie and he responded "BELIEVE!!!!"

FWIW.
This is a major upgrade over what we have left when Brandon Harris leaves. I was going to keep everyone updated on him when I got word from my source who goes to "DA U" but I see you beat me to the punch.

Thanks for the news

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-09-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
This is a major upgrade over what we have left when Brandon Harris leaves. I was going to keep everyone updated on him when I got word from my source who goes to "DA U" but I see you beat me to the punch.

Thanks for the news
No problem bro. We're all lookin out for the same cause. I'm extremely excited about this! As I'm sure everyone is as well.

Quote:
I would love to get Ishaq Williams to replace Allen Bailey at the DE spot. Williams is 6'5'' 225lbs with a frame the looks like he could bulk up to about 265.
Me too, kid is a little bit of a long shot, but if he takes the OV we got a good shot. Love this kid!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 01-09-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

What do you all think about Teddy Bridgewater as a prospect?

How did he do to you in the All-American Game?

How does he decommitting effect us?

Was it possible he could have came in and beat out Morris?

Will it hurt us as much it may hurt him by decommitting and choosing Louisville?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-09-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Miami source tells me USC WR commit George Farmer is scheduled to take a visit to DA U. Also Scout.com #7 Safety prospect Marqis Lee is scheduled to take an upcoming visit to DA U. Both on 1-21-11

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-09-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Miami source tells me USC WR commit George Farmer is scheduled to take a visit to DA U. Also Scout.com #7 Safety prospect Marqis Lee is scheduled to take an upcoming visit to DA U. Both on 1-21-11
Farmer aint comin man, hes let it be known hes going to take all his trips and im sure coral gables will be fun for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Farmer aint comin man, hes let it be known hes going to take all his trips and im sure coral gables will be fun for a little while.
What happened to the alum throwing all the exotic sex their way LOL. If I was a prospect that would sell me. hmmmmmm......sunny Cal with bougie b*ches or sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic b*tches.......I'll take sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic b*tches for 100 Sick-with-it.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 01-11-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What happen to the alum throwing all the exotic sex their way LOL. If I was a prospect that would sell me. hmmmmmm......sunny Cal with bougie b*ches or sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic b*tches.......Sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic b*tches for 100 Sick-with-it.
Is this English?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No I don't believe so. Farmer is taking a trip with his boys, there is a chance with Lee (and Moore and Moala) though.

DE Ricardo Williams committed on his visit. A lot of news today that I haven't gotten a chance to read, will give an update in a bit.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
What happened to the alum throwing all the exotic sex their way LOL. If I was a prospect that would sell me. hmmmmmm......sunny Cal with bougie b*ches or sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic b*tches.......I'll take sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic b*tches for 100 Sick-with-it.
The sick part is, I actually understood this.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
The sick part is, I actually understood this.
HAHAHA thanks man I try hard not to use slang on here because I would confuse a lot of people. But I had to put that out there.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-09-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If these are "bougie" b*tches? i like em...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You failed to include the hot South Cal asian chicks. Please rectify that.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:35 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I don't post here much, but...hello.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:03 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Enuff said.........Jaw Dropper

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-10-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Latwan. Shocking.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
No Latwan. Shocking.
I just heard........Guess sunny MIA with gorgeous exotic sex was not good enough for him.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-11-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Looks like Aaron Lynch, the DE that committed from FSU has now dropped FSU from consideration. The kicker here is hat he has now included Miami and Florida as teams he's considering. But he wants to enroll early and Notre Dame and Miami are the only schools left that have not begin classes.

Interesting.... Obviously ND is the team to beat here, but we definitely have a chance here IMO.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Where is the updated Latwan Anderson Football no show link?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-11-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

What's the deal with Safety Jeremy Davis?

Rivals.com has him committed to us still and Scout.com does not. If he is aboard that will be big help since Latwan sh*tted on us again. Is he really 6'4''?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 01-11-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance Jamal Reid gets moved from safety to corner?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
No Latwan. Shocking.
Word is Latwan Anderson wanted to play but Golden was not feeling him. His grades were not all that good so he his going back home. He is also going to transfer elsewhere to run track.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-12-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit: whoops nvm
Old 01-12-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC