Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-09-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else really hoping Randy Shannon makes the OC hire today to give us Cane fans something else to think/talk about instead of...well...you know...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see us take the spotlight away from the Mud Lizards, personally. I'd also like to see Tim Tebow get exposed doing something "imperfect".

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Circumcising little boys was the first homosexual substantiation Mr. Tebow has gotten since licking Timbaland.

Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if that guys life is better off after spending five minutes with Tim Tebow?
Old 01-09-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL.....I completely forgot about that comment. I hope when I'm a grown man I don't gush over 20-year olds like that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Nice shoes!
Old 01-10-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate anyone and everyone that owns those POS shoes. Until I saw those, this was the best picture ever.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Tebow's hands are huge.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Tebow's hands are huge.
You know what they say about big hands...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
You know what they say about big hands...
Takes big hands to hold boo-.

I mean heismans.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please stop posting pictures of that guy in here.

Thanks fellas :[
Old 01-10-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

HOLLA!

Old 01-10-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

This Tebow mania is getting outta hand up here in Jax. i mean it's actually not Tebow's fault cause he's a great kid, nothing against him, but it's the media and newspapers up here that's taking it to a different level.

Anyways, i'm still wanting to see who UM hires as the offensive coordinator because i'd hate for it to be somebody who's going to be a square peg in a round hole.
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post

Nice shoes!
I don't even care that he's wearing Crocs, the fact that he is striking a Heisman with a baby in place of a football is amazing.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
This Tebow mania is getting outta hand up here in Jax. i mean it's actually not Tebow's fault cause he's a great kid, nothing against him, but it's the media and newspapers up here that's taking it to a different level.

Anyways, i'm still wanting to see who UM hires as the offensive coordinator because i'd hate for it to be somebody who's going to be a square peg in a round hole.
The idolatry of this nation is becoming ridiculous. I know what the root of the problem is, but I can't say!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post

Good stuff. I can only imagine how hard it must be living in any part of Florida besides the state of South Florida with the amount of Tebow slobbering going on.

You're right too, Tebow is not a bad person, I really have nothing against him, it's just the media coverage of him is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life. I've honestly never seen anything like this before with regards to idol worship of an athlete. Yea Michael was popular and so is Tiger Woods, but I've never actually heard an announcer say my life would be better because of 5 minutes spent with them. It's become an odd thing at this point.

PS - I tried to rep your post but it told me I need to spread the love around first before I rep you. lol What's up with that???
Old 01-11-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Right, it's not Tebow's fault at all. The media gets such man-crushes on guys sometimes it's sick. They were like that, still are, for Favre.

Speaking of silliness, what's up with Spikes pretty hairdo?

AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Good stuff. I can only imagine how hard it must be living in any part of Florida besides the state of South Florida with the amount of Tebow slobbering going on.

You're right too, Tebow is not a bad person, I really have nothing against him, it's just the media coverage of him is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life. I've honestly never seen anything like this before with regards to idol worship of an athlete. Yea Michael was popular and so is Tiger Woods, but I've never actually heard an announcer say my life would be better because of 5 minutes spent with them. It's become an odd thing at this point.

PS - I tried to rep your post but it told me I need to spread the love around first before I rep you. lol What's up with that???
It's gets disgusting and it's about to enter a WHOLE 'nother level with him announcing he's coming back for his senior season.
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

I'll also take this away from the recruiting thread but has anyone heard anything about Stoutland going to Illinois? I've heard it twice mentioned by Illinois fans, but nothing from our side...

Last edited by draftguru151 : 01-11-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Tebow pictures everywhere. Now crap about Spikes.

Did you guys fail to notice the title of this thread?

Let's stop with all the Gator crap in here.

Stoutland is staying as far as everything I've heard, HW.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QFT. This is a NO-GATOR ZONE. DG, DELETE THE GATOR POSTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many names are being thrown around for OC now.

Yesterday I heard that the Louisiana Tech OC was a prime candidate. Today it's Mark Whipple...

That makes the list somewhat like

Mark Whipple
Frank Scelfo
Rip Scherer
Mike Shula
Chuck Long
Noel Mazzone
Gunter Brewer
Curtis Johnson

I still think that it will be between Long, Scelfo, and Scherer in the end.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

God I despise this list.....I have a bad feeling that this OC problem is gonna cost Shannon his job some day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-13-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
God I despise this list.....I have a bad feeling that this OC problem is gonna cost Shannon his job some day.
I don't see the problem with Whipple or Chuck Long. What don't you like about them?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Brewer, Johnson, Mazzone, Sceflo, and Whipple are not longer candidates as far as I can tell.

Supposedly they are putting Scherer on the back burner as well.

Shula hasn't shown interest in the job yet.

Long is the only viable option of the list from what I've gather. He seems to be the choice unless Koetter or Chad change their mind or another NFL guy opens up.

Should be dont within the next 10 days. Leader at the moment seems to be Long which is ok with me.

He was my 1st choice if we couldn't get Koetter.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote